Activity Guide • Spring/Summer 2019
WAYS TO REGISTER 1) ONLINE REGISTRATION
• Visit: http://bit.ly/lodiprcs and create an account. Once approved (can take up to 48 hours to be approved) registration is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. • Accepted payment methods: MasterCard and Visa.
• Refer to your receipt for program details. • Waiting lists will be established if a program is full. If a space becomes available, we will contact you. • Only exact payment for programs/classes will be accepted. • Registration is due one business day before the program/class begins (unless otherwise noted in program/class description) or a $10 late fee will be assessed. • For registration information, call Hutchins Street Square (209) 333-5511 or PRCS Administration (209) 333-6742.
2) MAIL IN
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
3) WALK IN
• Mail completed registration form and check payment to: Lodi Parks, Recreation, & Cultural Services, 230 W. Elm St., Lodi, CA 95242. Please do not mail cash.
• Registration Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 7:30 AM-5:30 PM; Fri. 8 AM-5 PM (call for Fri. closures) • Accepted payment methods: Cash, Check, or Credit Card (MasterCard and Visa) • Registrations by phone or fax are not accepted.
City of Lodi Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services (PRCS) locations: • PRCS Administration: 230 W. Elm Street • Hutchins Street Square: 125 S. Hutchins Street
REGISTRATION • • • • • •
Register early! Many classes fill up before their registration period ends. Pre-registration is required for all classes and programs except where noted. In-class registration cannot be accepted. Classes may be canceled if there is low enrollment. All registrations are taken on a first come, first serve basis. We will not call you to confirm your registration. Your receipt is confirmation of your registration.
Register Online Today! • http://bit.ly/lodiprcs
• A “resident” is anyone living within the incorporated Lodi City limits. A “nonresident” is a Lodi P.O. Box address or anyone living outside the incorporated Lodi City limits. • The Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Department reserves the right to cancel a class/program, combine or divide classes/programs; and/or to change the time, date, class location, fee, or instructor change. Other changes may become necessary to ensure a quality experience for the participants. • Administrative fee, non-resident fee, and/or late fee are nonrefundable. Class/ program fees will not be prorated. See receipt for payment details. • Refund request for sports programs must be submitted prior to the second program meeting. Refund request for all other programs/classes must be submitted 10 days prior to the program/class start date. • If approved, refunds are given within 30 days. If paid with a credit/debit card, a refund will be applied back to card. • Full refund will be given for program/class cancellations and/or medical reasons (must have documentation). For sports programs, no refunds/credits will be issued after the class/program/league has had its second meeting. • Any costs that have been incurred on behalf of a participant (i.e. insurance fees paid, uniform costs) will be deducted from the total refund.
Play Lodi! Winter/Spring Activity 2019 Guide - City of Lodi Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services