Services Responsible Management
Range of Services
Keeping your water system free of scale and corrosion is a key step in keeping your HVAC system running efficiently and extending the life of your major heating and cooling equipment.
• Safety training
In addition to reducing energy consumption and unplanned outages, you minimize impact on the environment by conserving water and controlling “allowable discharge.”
• Service and repair
Professional Resources Our highly technical and experienced representatives design water management programs with your environmental and budgetary concerns as their top priority. • Experience: Since 1972, we have designed and implemented hundreds of water management programs.
• Laboratory water analysis • Predictive monitoring and analysis • Custom maintenance programs • Emergency services • Product design and application • Water treatment equipment design and engineering • Provide turnkey water treatment equipment installations • Legionella programs
For all types of equipment and systems
• Broad Skills: From system design and engineering to mechanical installation and maintenance of your water treatment monitoring equipment.
• Steam and hot water boilers
• Resources: Our company is a member of the nationally recognized Association of Water Technologies, Inc. (AWT).
• Process systems
Commitment to Safety We are committed to a culture that provides an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) work environment. We believe that safety and production complement each other and are equally critical to achieving our corporate mission.
• Cooling towers • Evaporative condensers • Closed loop systems
Depend on a Leader since 1901 consistently exceeding expectations
A history of excellence For more than a Century Limbach has consistently exceeded our customer’s expectations.
A true single source From initial design to construction and ongoing maintenance, Limbach’s comprehensive approach delivers projects on-time and on-budget, while accounting for long-term operation and maintenance requirements.
Service for the complete life cycle • Design Build • Building Automation • Construction • Commissioning • Maintenance and Repair • Predictive Analysis • Facility Retrofits and Upgrades • Equipment Replacements
Satisfaction Guaranteed We serve many of the largest and most admired companies in the country, including Comcast, Aramark, Wachovia and the American Red Cross.
Want to learn more? Visit us on the web at
© 2008 Limbach Company, Inc
Telephone: 412-359-2100 www.limbachinc.com
Subject to change without notice. Printed in USA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED YW 0108