Check-in and Cocktail Hour Ballroom Doors Open Dinner Dessert and Coffee Golden Ticket Drawing - Purchase Your Tickets Before The Live Auction! Live Auction Begins Have A Heart Collective Bid After Party Begins Silent Auction Closes Check-out Opens
’ • The lucky winner of our Golden Ticket raffle will have the opportunity to select the live or silent auction item of their choice prior to the start of the live auction on Saturday, November 16. Premier live and Premier silent items are excluded from Golden Ticket eligibility. Golden Ticket supersedes any silent auction bids placed. Winner must be attending Beastie Ball. • Check out our games and raffles starting at $5! • Enjoy a complimentary Tito’s cocktail at our specialty bar while they last! Compliments of Tito’s. • Sip on wine during dinner, compliments of Kendall Jackson.
· The Silent Auction will open the week of the event and you can bid through the mobile bidding site. The Live Auction begins at approximately 8:30pm. Use your bid number for the Live Auction and the mobile bidding site for the silent auction.
· Every item is sold “as is.” Many items are non-transferable such as condos and vacation homes. Purchases are bound by the precise restrictions specified by the donors. The terms are not negotiable. Please read the specifications and limitations carefully before bidding.
· The Lexington Humane Society (LHS) makes no express or implied warranties or representation of any kind with respect to the property or services offered, and in no event shall it be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, authenticity, or condition to the property or services, and no statement in the catalogue, made at the sale, in the bill of sale or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such as warranty or representation or an assumption of liability. By his/her purchase, the buyer waives any claims for liability against either LHS or the donor of the property or services. Neither LHS nor the donor is responsible for any personal injuries or damage to property that may result in utilization of property or services sold.
· Values set forth opposite items being auctioned are donors’ estimates and are not warranted by the auction committee for tax purposes or for the general value.
· Group bidding is the responsibility of the bidding individuals. · PAYMENT IN FULL AT THE END OF THE EVENING IS MANDATORY for all items and services. We gladly accept cash, checks, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. Checks should be made payable to LHS. Any bidder not making arrangements to pay-in-full by the end of the evening may forfeit his/her right to purchase the item(s) or will be charged to the winning bidder’s credit card on file through the Beastie Ball website. Once paid for, items may be picked up at the claim area by exhibiting a paid receipt. When an item has not been displayed, the purchaser will receive a certificate for the promised gift. Items may only be removed from the site by exhibiting a paid receipt at the door at the time of departure.
· The auction checkout invoice serves as an official receipt for items purchased. The value set forth for each item is a good faith estimate of the fair market value as required by the IRS.
· ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please DO NOT ASK FOR EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS from the donors. · All auction items must be removed from the premises the evening of the auction. LHS does not assume responsibility for items left after that time. Special arrangements for pick-up or delivery of large items must be made at time of payment.
· Unless specified, ALL AUCTION ITEMS AND SERVICES MUST BE USED WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THE AUCTION. Unless specified, dates and times are to be arranged at the mutual convenience of and by the donor and buyer. To avoid disappointment, please make all vacation reservations well in advance. Security and cleaning deposits, when required by the donor, must be paid directly to the donor and are not the responsibility of LHS.
· Each person issued a bid number assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability LHS, its elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer, the auction company and its agent and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
· No exchanges. No refunds. No extensions on deadlines. Please do not ask. Extensions keep us from getting items the following year. SILENT AUCTION
· Each item in the Silent Auction has an auction number assigned to it . To bid, an individual should enter their mobile bidding center and select the item and desired bid amount or speak with a bid assistant to place a bid.
· Bidding increments are automatically set and updated through the Beastie Ball website. · Silent Auction tables will be open for viewing at 5:30pm and will close shortly after the Live Auction has concluded. Winning bidder will be sent a congratulations email or text message when the silent auction closes. LIVE AUCTION
· Once the auction begins it will continue without interruption until all items have been auctioned. · In order to enter a bid, the bidder must raise his/her bid number high in the air to attract the attention of the auctioneer or spotters. This must be repeated each time a bid is increased. Each bid legally obligates the bidder to pay the price in full if his/her bid is deemed the high bid at the fall of the auctioneer’s hammer. The auction will be fast paced, so bids must be made quickly.
· At the fall of the auctioneer’s hammer, title to the item and/or services will pass to the highest bidder who thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility thereof.
· Payment by the successful bidder must be made at the end of the auction. · In cases where more than one bidder share the cost of the Live Auction item, a representative from the bidding group must notify the auction cashier immediately of the participating bidders and their respective share of the cost.
Please note: Kentucky state law requires sales tax be charged on all physical items. This does not include experiences, trips or donations.
#1 Jamaica for Two
No kids, no singles, and no hassles! Just hour after blissful hour to recharge, play, and remember what brought you together while taking in all Jamaica has to offer for your 4 day/3 night trip to one of the following resorts: Couples Tower Isle, Couples Sands Souci, Couples Negril, or Couples Swept Away. What's included? Pretty much everything. Enjoy gourmet dining (Jamaican farm to table!), premium brand drinks, nightly entertainment, reef snorkeling, and more! Donor: Couples Resort Jamaica and Dianne and Tom Carr
#2 Lake Tahoe
Enjoy 8 days and 7 nights in a 3 bedroom and 3 bath residence at Northstar Club in beautiful Lake Tahoe where 4-star luxury awaits. Just steps from the front door of the Northstar Club is one of the finest mountain villages in North America. The village is flourishing with life and features a variety of shopping options from stylish boutiques and specialty retailers to a collection of cafes and restaurants all centered around a year-round skating rink. Residence features 2 king bedrooms, a room with double bed, a fully appointed and equipped kitchen, flat-screen tv’s, and in-unit washer and dryer. Dates are based on availability from April 20, 2020 – June 20, 2020 or September 15, 2020 – December 10, 2020; not valid Thanksgiving or holiday weekends. Does not include $250 cleaning fee. Donor: Mark and Lainie Goldstein
#3 Seven Nights for Four in Annapolis
Enjoy 8 days and 7 nights at a private home in charming and historic Annapolis. Known as the “Sailing Capital of the World,” Annapolis is a feast for outdoor enthusiasts, gourmands, history buffs, sailors, and landlubbers alike. Historic condominium has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Master bedroom includes a queen bed and deck, and spare bedroom has 2 twin beds. Walking distance to historical Annapolis and just steps from the bay. Donor: Jenny Super & Patrick Meyer #4 Tempur-Pedic Mattress for You, Sealy Dog Bed for Your Best Friend
Experience personalized comfort and support with a queen-size Tempur-Pedic ProAdapt mattress (available in soft, medium, or firm) which adapts to your shape, weight, and temperature and reduces motion transfer to help both people sleep undisturbed. This mattress features two layers of innovative Tempur material along with a cutting edge SmartClimate® Dual Cover System – the industry’s first fully removable, machine-washable cooling cover. And while you are getting your best night’s sleep, so can your best friend. Prize package also includes a Sealy dog bed. (Queen mattress and flat queen foundation, along with delivery and setup included. Style may vary in Sealy dog bed.) Donor: Tempur Sealy International, Inc. #5 One Week in an Ocean-Front Villa – Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort
Enjoy a spectacular view from the first-floor, 1-bedroom, 1-bath oceanfront villa. Decorator-designed interior includes a queen bed in the master, a queen sleeper in the living room, a fully-equipped kitchenette and new furniture and bedding. Flat screen TVs, DVD, and high-speed wireless Internet are included. Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort offers 10 on-site lighted tennis courts, exercise facilities, restaurant/bar, and the island's largest ocean-front pool. Property has been rated "gold level" by Hilton Head Beach and Tennis. Available November 2019-April 2020, depending on availability. Donor: John Meyers & Janie Fergus
#6 The Keeneland Experience
Enjoy a full Keeneland Experience for you and your friends. First enjoy the 2020 spring meet with a behind the scenes racing tour and handicapping session. Afterwards, you and up to 15 guests will enjoy the races from Toyota's corporate suite. When fall (Sept. or Nov.) rolls around enjoy a behind the scenes sales tour and lunch for you and up to 5 guests. Donor: Keeneland Association #7 Celebrity Pet
Make your pet famous and have him/her featured on an LHS sign on our campus! Your pet will have professional photos taken and select photos will be featured on the sign, a Facebook post, and in assorted print ads at LHS. Celebrate your love for your pet with this incredible package! Donor: Advertising Vehicles #8 UK Floor Seats
Be a part of the Big Blue basketball action with 2 floor sears located near mid-court in Rupp Arena as the UK Wildcats take on Ole Miss at 2pm on Saturday, February 15, 2020. More details coming soon! Donor: Janie Fergus & John Meyers
Premier Live Auction Item #21 UK Men's Basketball Package
UK menâ&#x20AC;&#x2122;s basketball tickets to all home games starting November 22nd. Package includes 2 tickets to the following home games: UK vs. Mount St. Maryâ&#x20AC;&#x2122;s, UK vs. Lamar, UK vs. UAB, UK vs. Farleigh Dickinson University, UK vs. Georgia Tech, UK vs. Louisville, UK vs. Missouri, UK vs. Alabama, UK vs. Georgia, UK vs. Vanderbilt, UK vs. Mississippi State, UK vs. Ole Miss, UK vs. Florida, UK vs. Auburn, UK vs. Tennessee Seating information coming soon! Donor: Dr. Woody VanMeter, Herald Leader, Michael & Kirsten Coldiron, John Hayne, Alan & Melissa Hicks, Carla Curtsinger and Paul Sullivan
Special thanks to Beaumont Family Dentistry for supporting the animals!
TOYS FOR A YEAR