5:00 pm Check-in; Cocktail hour; Popcorn Raffle; Jewerly Pull; Wine & Spirits Pull
6:00 pm Dinner
6:45 pm Entertainment featuring Sora Contemporary Circus begins
7:15 pm Golden Ticket drawing - Purchase your tickets before the Live Auction!
7:30 pm Live Auction begins Have A Heart Collective Bid
9:00 pm Sora Contemporary Circus entertainment continues
9:30 pm Silent Auction closes
9:45 pm Check-out opens
Donâ€™t Miss These Opportunities: ~ Purchase a $100 Golden Ticket for a chance to win the Live Auction item of your choice! Tickets must be purchased prior to the start of the Live Auction. ~ Check out our games and raffle starting at $5! ~ Enjoy a complimentary Pure Blue Vodka cocktail at our specialty bar while they last! Compliments of Barrel House Distilling Co. ~ Sip on wine during dinner, compliments of Old 502 Winery.
Thank you to our 2018 Triple Crown Sponsors. Please support these animal-friendly businesses!
· The Silent Auction will open the week of the event and you can bid through the mobile bidding site. The Live Auction begins at approximately 8:30pm. Use your bid number for the Live Auction and the mobile bidding site for the silent auction.
· Every item is sold “as is.” Many items are non-transferable such as condos and vacation homes. Purchases are bound by the precise restrictions specified by the donors. The terms are not negotiable. Please read the specifications and limitations carefully before bidding.
· The Lexington Humane Society (LHS) makes no express or implied warranties or representation of any kind with respect to the property or services offered, and in no event shall it be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, authenticity, or condition to the property or services, and no statement in the catalogue, made at the sale, in the bill of sale or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such as warranty or representation or an assumption of liability. By his/her purchase, the buyer waives any claims for liability against either LHS or the donor of the property or services. Neither LHS nor the donor is responsible for any personal injuries or damage to property that may result in utilization of property or services sold.
· Values set forth opposite items being auctioned are donors’ estimates and are not warranted by the auction committee for tax purposes or for the general value.
· Group bidding is the responsibility of the bidding individuals. · PAYMENT IN FULL AT THE END OF THE EVENING IS MANDATORY for all items and services. We gladly accept cash, checks, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. Checks should be made payable to LHS. Any bidder not making arrangements to pay-in-full by the end of the evening may forfeit his/her right to purchase the item(s) or will be charged to the winning bidder’s credit card on file through the Beastie Ball website. Once paid for, items may be picked up at the claim area by exhibiting a paid receipt. When an item has not been displayed, the purchaser will receive a certificate for the promised gift. Items may only be removed from the site by exhibiting a paid receipt at the door at the time of departure.
· The auction checkout invoice serves as an official receipt for items purchased. The value set forth for each item is a good faith estimate of the fair market value as required by the IRS.
· ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please DO NOT ASK FOR EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS from the donors. · All auction items must be removed from the premises the evening of the auction. LHS does not assume responsibility for items left after that time. Special arrangements for pick-up or delivery of large items must be made at time of payment.
· Unless specified, ALL AUCTION ITEMS AND SERVICES MUST BE USED WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THE AUCTION. Unless specified, dates and times are to be arranged at the mutual convenience of and by the donor and buyer. To avoid disappointment, please make all vacation reservations well in advance. Security and cleaning deposits, when required by the donor, must be paid directly to the donor and are not the responsibility of LHS.
· Each person issued a bid number assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability LHS, its elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer, the auction company and its agent and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
· No exchanges. No refunds. No extensions on deadlines. Please do not ask. Extensions keep us from getting items the following year. SILENT AUCTION
· Each item in the Silent Auction has an auction number assigned to it . To bid, an individual should enter their mobile bidding center and select the item and desired bid amount or speak with a bid assistant to place a bid.
· Bidding increments are automatically set and updated through the Beastie Ball website. · Silent Auction tables will be open for viewing at 5:30pm and will close shortly after the Live Auction has concluded. Winning bidder will be sent a congratulations email or text message when the silent auction closes. LIVE AUCTION
· Once the auction begins it will continue without interruption until all items have been auctioned. · In order to enter a bid, the bidder must raise his/her bid number high in the air to attract the attention of the auctioneer or spotters. This must be repeated each time a bid is increased. Each bid legally obligates the bidder to pay the price in full if his/her bid is deemed the high bid at the fall of the auctioneer’s hammer. The auction will be fast paced, so bids must be made quickly.
· At the fall of the auctioneer’s hammer, title to the item and/or services will pass to the highest bidder who thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility thereof.
· Payment by the successful bidder must be made at the end of the auction. · In cases where more than one bidder share the cost of the Live Auction item, a representative from the bidding group must notify the auction cashier immediately of the participating bidders and their respective share of the cost.
Please note: Kentucky state law requires sales tax be charged on all physical items. This does not include experiences, trips or donations.
Live Auction #1 Lake Tahoe
Enjoy 8 days and 7 nights in a 3-bedroom and 3-bath residence at Northstar Club in beautiful Lake Tahoe where 4-star luxury and service tailored to your specific needs await. Just steps from the front door of the Northstar Club is one of the finest mountain villages in North America. The village is flourishing with life and features a variety of shopping options from stylish boutiques and specialty retailers to a collection of cafes and restaurants all centered around a year-round skating rink. Residence features 1 queen bedroom, a room with double beds, a fully appointed and equipped kitchen, flat-screen TVs, an in-unit washer and dryer, and a heated parking space. A full-time bell staff and concierge will work to meet all your vacation needs...dinner reservations, tee times, and ground transportation can all be arranged while you're playing in the mountains. Donor: Mark and Lainie Goldstein #2 UK Floor Seats
Be a part of the Big Blue basketball action with 2 floor seats located near mid-court in Rupp Arena as the UK Wildcats take on Mississippi State University at 7pm on January 22, 2019. Package includes a tour of UK's world-class locker room and access to the exclusive Donors Lounge, which features private bathrooms, beverages, appetizers, and light meals. The lounge's panoramic windows allow you to watch the Wildcats take the floor before the game. Take advantage of the lounge's amenities and relax before and after the game as well as during halftime. Package also includes a pre-game private meeting with a member of the UK basketball coaching staff or athletic department. Donor: John Meyers & Janie Fergus
Live Auction #3 Seven Nights for Four in Annapolis
Enjoy 8 days and 7 nights at a private home in charming and historic Annapolis. Known as the â€œSailing Capital of the World,â€? Annapolis is a feast for outdoor enthusiasts, gourmands, history buffs, sailors, and landlubbers alike. Historic condominium has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Master bedroom includes a queen bed and deck, and spare bedroom has 2 twin beds. Walking distance to historical Annapolis and just steps from the bay. Donor: Jenny Super & Patrick Meyer #4 The Keeneland Experience
Enjoy a full Keeneland Experience for you and up to 15 of your friends. First enjoy the 2019 spring meet with a behind the scenes racing tour and handicapping session. Afterwards, you and your guests will enjoy the races from Toyota's corporate suite with $200 toward the purchase of food and beverages. When fall (Sept. or Nov.) rolls around, enjoy a behind the scenes sales tour and lunch for you and up to 5 guests. Donor: Keeneland Association and Toyota South #5 One Week in a Vail Loft
Enjoy 8 days and 7 nights (January 11, 2019 check in) in a 3-bedroom loft unit at Cedar at Streamside Vacation Resorts International in Vail, Colorado that sleeps 6 and is shuttle distance to skiing and activities. Third floor condo (stairs only) includes a full kitchen, fireplace, upstairs loft with king bed, sleeper sofa, and 2 twin beds downstairs. Condo includes all-day shuttle service until 1am and ski storage. Concierge service available. Donor: Rich & Debbie Banas
Live Auction #6 Tempur-Pedic Mattress for You, Sealy Dog Bed for Your Best Friend
Experience personalized comfort and support with a queen-size Tempur-Pedic ProAdapt mattress (available in soft, medium, or firm) which adapts to your shape, weight, and temperature and reduces motion transfer to help both people sleep undisturbed. This mattress features two layers of innovative Tempur material along with a cutting edge SmartClimate® Dual Cover System – the industry’s first fully removable, machine-washable cooling cover. And while you are getting your best night’s sleep, so can your best friend. Prize package also includes a Sealy dog bed. (Queen mattress and flat queen foundation, along with delivery and setup included.) Donor: Tempur Sealy International, Inc. #7 Celebrity Pet and Books
Make your pet famous and have him/her featured on an LHS sign on our campus AND in an upcoming David Rosenfelt book! Your pet will have professional photos taken and select photos will be featured on the sign, a Facebook post, and in assorted print ads at LHS. Additionally, we will submit your pet's name to be used as a character name in David Rosenfelt's next novel. Celebrate your love for your pet with this incredible package! Donor: Advertising Vehicles & David Rosenfelt #8 One Week in an Ocean-Front Villa – Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort
Enjoy a spectacular view from the first-floor, 1-bedroom, 1-bath oceanfront villa. Decorator-designed interior includes a queen bed in the master, a queen sleeper in the living room, a fully-equipped kitchenette, and new furniture and bedding. Flat screen TVs, DVD player, and high-speed wireless Internet are included. Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort offers 10 on-site lighted tennis courts, exercise facilities, restaurant/bar, and the island's largest ocean-front pool. Property has been rated "gold level" by Hilton Head Beach and Tennis. Donor: John Meyers & Janie Fergus
Premier Live Auction Premier Live Auction Item #20 American Pharoah Halter with Farm Tour & Meet and Greet for 8
Own a piece of history, a halter worn by 2015 Triple Crown Champion American Pharoah, beautifully framed to display in your home or office. This package also includes a private tour for up to 8 of Ashford Stud, home of American Pharoah. See Justify too during your tour if he is in the Bluegrass!
Donor: Coolmore America, framing by South Hill Gallery Premier Live Auction Item #21 UK Men's Basketball Package
UK menâ€™s basketball tickets to home games starting November 18th. Package includes 2 tickets to the following home games: UK vs. VMI (11/18/18, lower arena), UK vs. Winthrop (11/21/18, lower arena), UK vs. Tennessee State (11/23/18), UK vs. Monmouth (11/28/18), UK vs. UNC Greensboro (12/1/18, lower arena), UK vs. Utah (12/15/18), UK vs. Texas A&M (1/8/19), UK vs. Vanderbilt (1/12/19), UK vs. Mississippi State (1/22/19), UK vs. South Carolina (2/5/19), UK vs. LSU (2/12/19), UK vs. Auburn (2/23/19, lower arena), UK vs. Arkansas (2/26/19, lower arena). More dates and details to be announced! Donor: Anita Britton & Stuart Bennett, Ron Brown, Michael Coldiron, Bruce Drake, Greg Engle, Anne Gorham & Buck Hinkle, Brian McCarty, Paul Sullivan
MINUTE MAN AD