Leonora Guadalupe Zepeda Suárez
EDUCATION SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN Savannah, Georgia. USA.
M. Arch. Master of Architecture 2013 BFA in Architecture 2012 AWARDS AND HONORS NOMINATED for best thesis Award Spring 2013 DEAN’S LIST 2010-2013 Projects selected for NAAB Accreditation Spring 2009, Spring 2012
1. CURATOR AND WORK EXHIBITED: EMBODIED IDEA NON FICTION GALLERY Savannah, Georgia. USA. Advanced Architectural Presentation 2013 - Organized gallery layout - Displayed architectural thesis work
2. CONFERENCE: COMMON CURRENCY BETWEEN WATER AND CITIES Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham England. The Association of Architecture Educators Conference 2012 -Work Featured in Conference
3. WINNING DESIGN : SHEDDESIGN BUILD COMPETITION Savannah, Georgia. USA.
Storage Shed Design Build Competition 2010 - Construction of Shed with wood techniques - Design Build architectural and structural drawings
4. WINNING DESIGN : HABITAT FOR HUMANITY DESIGN CHARRETTE Savannah, Georgia. USA. Habitat for Humanity Design charrette 2009 -Lead architecture student conceptualizing design
SKILLS BILINGUAL : Fluent in English and Spanish
37 West 52nd Street . Savannah Georgia . 31405 USA Phone: (912) 604.6479 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org http://issuu.com/leonorag.zepedasuarez/docs/ scad_portfolio
INTERNSHIP AND WORK EXPERIENCE 1. RAO Design Studio Atlanta, Ga
Project Coordinator May 2014- present - Oversee all aspects of project fulfillment - Schedule the project in a logical manner - Supervising high end recidence remodels in Atlanta and Tybee Island, with the involvement of SieMatic headquarters
2. Cosntructora POL Morelia, Mich, Mexico
Senior Architect and Designer March 2014-May 2014 - Senior Designer for the new image of the coffee shop chain Joselo in Polanco Mexico City.
3. FT Proyectos y Construcciones Morelia Mich Mexico
Resident Project Representative Oct 2013- March 2014 -Resident during contruction process of the edification of Terraza Zero in Morelia Mexico, regarding concrete construction through prefabricated casting technologies.
4. WOODSHOP MONITOR Savannah, Ga
Woodshop Monitor December 2012- 2013 - In charge of managing the Laser cutter - Management of heavy machinery such as table saw, band saw
5. GRADUATE MENTOR Savannah, Ga
Graduate Mentor December 2012- 2013 - Tutoring students, orienting them through better academia methods
6.NUNOERIN Jackson, Mississippi.
Design Intern June 2012- August 2012 - Organized Specifications using CAD drawings - Modeled projects using Rhino, Revit and CAD34
7. ZET - ARQUITECTOS Morelia, Michoacán. Mexico.
Architect Intern June 2011- August 2011 - Involved in Client presentations - Organized Excell documents - Involved in finalizing drawings using AUTOCAD, COREL - Research and Analysis
Drawing: Charcoal, Pencil, Graphite, Transfer, Ink Sculpture: Carving, Sculpting, Architectural Model Making Painting: Watercolors, Acrylic, Guache, Oil
1. YMCA CHILDREN’S ART Savannah, Georgia. USA
2. ZIMPANIO COMMUNITY Morelia, Michoacán. Mexico.
Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, 3ds Max, Auto Cad 2D y 3D, Revit, Rhino, Word, Excel, Power Point, Corel,Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, Numbers, Pages
Assistant Art Teacher December 2011 Involved in creating art projects with children Pre K - Elementary Assistant Art Teacher June 2010- August 2010 Involved in helping children Pre K - Highschool with Paintings