How to celebrate Environment Day? We celebrates World Environment Day (WED) on 5th June every year. The United Nations Environment programme encouraging the worldwide awareness and run the environment day programmed from the year of 1974 with the theme “Only One Earth”.
Every year we celebrate the environment day with an environment issues and awareness based theme, and 143 countries are participating globally. This year India will be host the world environment day and the theme is “Beat plastic pollution.” We clear the reason why we celebrate the environment day is save the earth, save the life for a better tomorrow.
How to celebrate environment day? Celebrate the environment day in your schools, work yards, business place, Home, and your social media groups with innovative ideas! Create and participate the environment day events!
1. Create some environment day events in your Home, Schools, Work yards,Business place, and your social media groups. 2. Host a contest on WED themed stories, short films, videos, support go green concepts, and avoid plastic usage in our day to day life. 3. Promote WED based ideas, poetry, blogs, album on all social media, and develop the environment day awareness.
Start a terrace garden in your home, and harvest small vegetables, fruits in an organic ways.
2. Use eco-friendly products for parties, events and all your outdoor programs. Try to avoid plastic bags, use and throw tumblers, and water bottles etc.
3. Use organic disposable palm leaf plates, and sugarcane plates for your events, and decorate with natural jute products.
Decorate your home with organically DIY products. Reuse the waste products in your garden, and home with innovative way.
Schools: 1. Organize a competition to the students for eco-friendly DIY making, and crafts for advantages and disadvantage of plastics. 2.
Show some recycled products, and tell them to find some alternatives for plastics.
3. Tell a story about 5R (Reuse, Recycle, Restore, Replenish and Reduce) concepts, make them to do the projects in an eco-friendly way. 4. Create a awareness about plastic polluted the ocean, and how it affects the marine life to the children.
Plant a tree in your office surroundings and watering regularly.
Celebrate environment day with clean concepts, and promote social media websites.
3. On Environment day, take a pledge that “I will use bicycles instead of two wheelers, and four wheelers for short distance” in a group, undoubtedly it will reduce the air pollution.
4. Host a contest on WED themed stories, short films, and videos. This year our world environment day theme is beat plastic pollution. So write a blogs about ● ● ● ● ●
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Plastic pollution. How to avoid plastic pollution? Marine life affected by Plastics. Balancing life cycle. Awareness of organic and inorganic products.
Support eco-friendly life, Reduce plastics wastes, Save planet!
Celebrate environment day in your school, office, and business with an innovative idea.