7 Natural Teeth Whitening Remedies White teeth make your smile more attractive and your face adorable. If not given enough care, teeth loss its natural glare and color as time passes. But there are certain tips and homemade remedies that can help you retain the brightness and natural color of teeth.
1. Eating Strawberries Strawberries are good solution to whiten your teeth. Strawberries contain the enzyme named â€˜malic acidâ€™ and also vitamin C. Vitamin C is capable of clearing plaque from teeth. The astringent in Strawberries can remove stains from the surface of the teeth. Include strawberries in your diet if you really wish to have pure white teeth.
2. Flossing All of us brush the teeth many times a day, but we neglect tooth flossing. Dentists say that flossing is as important as brushing your teeth. Flossing can remove the stains from the teeth, helping it to remain white and shining.
3. Baking Soda & Lemon Baking soda and lemon are perfect stain removal agents. Take baking soda in a small bowl. Add the juice of a freshly squeezed lemon to the baking soda. Mix it well until the mixture forms bubbles. Apply this mixture on your teeth and keep it for a minute. Brush your teeth with this mixture once a while. This will keep your teeth white.
4. Eat Fruits and vegetables Fruits like apple, celery and carrot are good for the health of your teeth. Eating them will help to retain the natural health and color of the teeth. Chew such fruits and vegetables to remove stains and foot particles from the mouth. Apples contain ‘malic acid’ which is a stain remover.
5. Oil Pulling Oil pulling is an effective tooth whitening practice. This is practiced at many parts of the world. Take some pure oil in your mouth and rinse and swish it around your mouth for around 15 minutes. Wash your mouth with water after spitting the oil. This practice will help cleaning your tooth and whitening it.
6. Hydrogen Peroxide Hydrogen peroxide is a cleaning agent and a stain remover. It is an effective remedy for whitening your teeth. Make sure that you use food grade hydrogen peroxide. Using hydrogen peroxide is good to kill bacteria in the mouth. Swish the mouth with some food grade hydrogen peroxide for few minutes few times a week. This will help keeping the mouth healthy and teeth white.
7. Avoid contact Avoid direct contact of damaging agents like coffee, tea, soda, nicotine etc… Use a straw when you drink such beverages so that direct contact with teeth can be avoided to maximum. If you cannot use a straw, brush the teeth immediately after taking such beverages. Avoid nicotine to keep the tooth white.
Visit Lakewood Dental Smile and make an expert assessment of your teeth. Avail specialist dental care and enjoy healthy teeth and keep your beautiful smile, intact. Book your appointment on http://www.lakewooddentalsmile.com/
Book an Appointment to consult
Cosmetic Dentist in Dearborn Contact Us: Lakewood Dental Smile Ltd Address: 15846 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48126, United States Phone: +1 313-581-1864 Website: http://www.lakewooddentalsmile.com/ Email: Info@lakewooddentalsmile.com
Published on Oct 19, 2016
Teeth whitening is a very popular procedure in cosmetic dentistry. Lakewood Dental Smile, Dearborn, Michigan Mi provides affordable dental t...