AGRICULTURE LIVESTOCK LIVESTOCK
• Cool feeding areas, barns, stables, production areas and more for a fraction of the cost of traditional cooling.
• Create tunnel ventilation to cool barns and enclosed areas.
• Operates on tap water and 220v of electricity • Environmentally-friendly, emits no harmful fluorocarbons.
• 36” High Performance unit features quiet operation and cools about 250m2. ft. 48” model cools approximately 325m2
AGRICULTURE KENNELS AND AND STABLES STABLES KENNELS
• Create tunnel ventilation in dog runs and barns or spot cool individual stalls or cages.
• Utilize outside facilities during hot summer months without jeopardizing animal health.
• Increase milk production in cows by cooling holding pens and exit lanes*.
• Evaporative cooling is the only commercially available cooling that decreases the actual THI (temperature-humidity index)** * According to studies reported by Dept. of Animal Sciences, Kansas State Univ. ** Journal of Dairy Science, 86. Reported 2003
AGRICULTURE POULTRY HOUSES HOUSES POULTRY
• Modular cooling systems require evaporative cooling media such as Küül® pads.
• Küül® pads are made with the highest quality virgin Kraft paper available.
• Küül® pads are durable and resistant to gapping and fouling.
• The impact of heat stress on livestock costs U.S. livestock producers approximately $2.5 billion a year.*
• Evaporative cooling has been shown to be the only method of affordable, effective cooling available. * According to a study released by Ohio State University.
Evaporative cooling in agricultural applications