SURVEYS ABOUT EATING HABITS
From France, Italy, Greece, Turkey and Malta
QUESTIONS ON EATING HABITS – TURKEY
(Note : Please answer objectively
because We suppose to some
1. a) I don’t consume vegetables at all. b) I sometimes consume vegetables. c) I always consume vegetables .
2. a) I love fried eggs at breakfast. b) I love fried or boiled eggs at breakfast. c) I love boiled eggs at breakfast.
3. a) I hardly eat fish or chicken . b) I sometimes eat fish or chicken. c) I eat fish or chicken a few times in a week.
4. a) I don’t eat legumes at all. b) I sometimes eat legumes. c) I try to consume legumes regularly.
5. a) I dont’t have refreshments between main meals. b) I sometimes have refreshments between main meals. c) I have refreshments between main meals.
6. a) I put extra salt on my food. b) I sometimes put extra salt on my food. c) I don’t consume much salt.
7. a) I like eating pastry instead of meal. b) I sometimes eat pastry instead of meal. c) I eat my three meals in a day.
8. a) I always eat at least half a loaf of bread at the meals. b)I usually eat 4-5 slices of bread at each at the meals. c) I usually eat a few slices of bread at the meals.
9 .a) During my meal I donâ€™t consume any bread of any kind at all. b) During my meals I try to consume white bread. c) During my meals I try to consume whole-wheat bread.
10. a) I love desserts with syrup. b) I like desserts with syrup. c) I like milk puddings.
11. a) I try to eat whenever I want to. b) I try to eat when I feel too hungry. c) I try to eat regularly.
12. a) I buy fizzy drinks and sweets from the school canteen. b) I buy a toast or biscuits from the school canteen. c) I buy fruits or milk from the school canteen.
13. a) If I am the chief, I try fried meat. b) If I am the chief, I try roasted meat. c) If I am the chief, I try steamed seabass.
14. a) I prefer having a nice dinner. b) I prefer having a nice lunch and a nice dinner. c) I prefer having a nice breakfast and a nice lunch.
15. a) While I am cooking, I use margarine. b) While I am cooking, I use butter or oil.
c) While I am cooking, I try to use olive oil.
16. a) At breakfast, I drink coffee. b) At breakfast, I drink black tea or herbal tea. c) At breakfast I drink milk or fruit juice.
17. a) Most of the time , I consume frozen food. b) Most of the time, I consume canned food. c) Most of the time, I consume home made food.
18. a) While I am watching a movie, I eat chips. b) While I am watching a movie, I eat pop corn. c) While I am watching a movie I eat fruits.
19. a) When I am in a hurry, I eat quite fast. b) When I am in a hurry, I sometimes eat fast. c) I eat slowly though I am in a hurry.
20. a) I donâ€™t care drinking water. I can drink coke or something else instead. b) If I am thirsty, I drink water. c) I canâ€™t live without water.
TEST IS OVER FEEDBACKS !
THANKS FOR ANSWERING & WAIT FOR THE
Greece QUESTIONNAIRE ON HEALTHY EATING GIVE HONEST ANSWERS!!!!!! 1.
How many meals a day do you have? a.
One : only lunch
b. Two : lunch and dinner c. Three : breakfast, lunch and dinner
Which is/are your main meal/s ? a.
Breakfast and lunch
b. Lunch c. Dinner d. Both lunch and dinner
How often do you have breakfast ? a.
b. Sometimes c. Often d. Rarely
e. Never, I donâ€™t have time.
What do you have for breakfast? a.
Cereal, with milk or yoghourt
b. Juice c. Milk d. Toast e. Coffee f.
Do you have a snack during the day ? a.
What do you have for snack? a.
b. Chocolate c. Fruit d. Something else
Where do you get your snack? a.
At the school canteen
b. I take it from home.
What attracts you at the school canteen a.
What is tasty
b. What is healthy c. What is cheap d. I try to combine both taste and healthy eating
How often do you have fruit?
b. Two times a week c. Three times a week d. Less than two times a week
10. How often do you have vegetables? a.
b. Two times a week c. Three times a week d. Less than two times a week
11. How often do you have fish? a.
Once a week
b. More than once a week c. Less than once a week
12. How often do you have sweets? a.
b. Sometimes c. Often d. Rarely e. Never
13. Suppose you are watching a DVD with your friends at home. Which is true for you? a.
You order pizza
b. You make a dish for your friends
What does your lunch usually consist of? a.
b. Poultry c. Meat and poultry
d. Seeds, vegetables, poultry, fish and meat is limited only at weekends.
15. What does your dinner usually consist of? a.
I donâ€™t have dinner, I watch my weight.
b. Fruit and/or milk c. Yoghurt d. Toast e. Junk food f.
Whatâ€™s left from lunch.
16. Do you eat in front of TV or the computer? a.
17. What time do you have dinner? a.
Early, by eight I have finished
b. Between eight and nine in the evening c. After nine in the evening
18. What do you have on special occasions? a. We order souvlaki or pizza b. My mum cooks , mostly dishes with meat and our salads have ham and mayonnaise c.
My mum cooks a variety of dishes, including fish and our salads are green.
19. What do you drink with your meals? a.
Carbonated juice or coca-cola
b. Plain water c. Alcohol
20. If you want to lose weight, which is true for you? a.
I take a diet from a magazine
b. I eat only boiled chicken and steaks
c. I still eat what I used to but I cut down on the amount.
SURVEY about BREAKFAST The aim of this survey is to find out how many students in class 2^B have breakfast every day. We chose this topic because children are very busy doing a lot of activities during the day and breakfast is often skipped or undervalued. But breakfast is the first meal of the day, and is very important to provide the body with the necessary heat and energy. That is why it should be abundant and rich in carbohydrates. Although several studies have shown that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and it should provide 20-25% of the daily requirements, the typical Italian breakfast, both at home or at the bar, usually consists of sweets (biscuits, croissants, bread with jam or chocolate, yoghurt, cereal, pastry), accompanied by coffee and/or milk, cappuccino or tea. In Greece and Turkey people are used to eating savoury food: tomatoes, olives and feta cheese. In northern Europe too, early in the morning they eat savoury food. In Great Britain the typical breakfast (full breakfast) is made of scrambled eggs or eggs fried on one side, bacon, sausages, beans, tomatoes and mushrooms; the sweet version is made of milk and cereal, bread with peanut butter and jam, porridge. Sweet or savoury, it is accompanied by good milk tea. In Poland the traditional breakfast consists of at least 3 courses: a first course (generally milk and oats soup), a main course, made of fresh or mature cottage cheese, butter, white and brown bread, a "dessert" consisting of different types of jam to be spread on sweet types of bread. 1. Do you usually have breakfast?
Yes No 2. What is your breakfast made of? A cup of milk (with or without cocoa) or a cup of tea or a cup of coffee, etc. A drink and biscuits, cereal or a snack etc. Savoury food Other answers
3. Who do you have breakfast with? Alone With a person of your family With the whole family Other answers
4. Do you eat breakfast because you are forced to? Yes No 5. Do you think that breakfast, as demonstrated by many scientific studies, is the main meal of the day? Yes No 6. During the morning do you have another snack at school? Yes No 7. What does your snack consist of? Pizza bread Sandwich Cake Other answers 8. What do you drink with your snack? Water Esta the, coca cola, fanta etc. Other answers
SURVEY (FRom FRancE)
1: Do YoU Eat at REgUlaR timES?
no 2: Do YoU Eat in thE moRning BEFoRE School? YES no 3: anD, what timE Do YoU Eat in thE moRning? 6:00
11:00 4: what timE Do YoU Eat at noon? 12:00
5: Do YoU Eat in thE EVEning? 7:00
6: in thE moRning, what Do YoU Eat? cEREalS ; toaStS ; hot chocolatE ; milk ; FRUit jUicE ; EggS ; Bacon ; ham ; jEllY ; YogURt; tEa ;
coFFEE ; BREaD ; cakE ; FRUit ; jam ; chocolatE SpREaD ; VEgEtaBlES ; othER… 7: whERE Do YoU haVE DinnER? in thE kitchEn; in thE liVing Room; in YoUR BEDRoom; in FRont oF tV; 8: what Do YoU DRink? watER; SoDa; jUicE; alcohol 9: Do YoU cook? YES no 10: Do YoU Eat at thE School caFEtERia? YES no 11: what Do YoU likE moRE? Eat with YoUR FamilY at homE; Eat at thE REStaURant; Eat at thE FaSt FooD; Eat alonE. 12: aRE YoU VEgEtaRian? YES no 13: haVE YoU got a SwEEt tooth? YES no 14: which iS YoUR FaVoRitE DiSh? paSta pizza hamBURgER chickEn
FiSh anD chipS
RoaSt BEEF BakED potatoES 15: how oFtEn Do YoU go to thE FaSt FooD?
16: how oFtEn Do YoU go to thE REStaURant? 17: Do YoU likE VEgEtaBlES? YES no 18: Do YoU likE FRUitS?
19: Do YoU likE DaiRY pRoDUctS ? YES no 20: Do YoU likE SpicY FooD? YES no 21: what’S thE impoRtancE oF cooking in YoUR liFE (1 iS thE lEaSt impoRtant)? 1 2 3 4 5.