Technical data Size
4 RIB DESIGN
Size 5 RIB DESIGN
Goodyear Luxembourg Tires S.A. Av. Gordon Smith L-7750 Colmar-Berg
Contact your local Goodyear dealer for tyre availability
Telephone (352) 8199-1 Telefax (352) 8199 2175
Goodyear Wrangler AT/SA The new 4x4 tyre for on and off the road
Wrangler AT/SA 4-rib
• SilentArmor technology for improved tyre resistance to punctures and for a comfortable ride • Better off-road performance • Shorter braking distance in wet
Wrangler AT/SA 5-rib
The sign of strength The “Shield” icon on the sidewall of each Wrangler featuring SilentArmor Technology tyre is there to remind you of the breakthrough technology specifically added to these tyres.
SilentArmor Technology™ Features two layers made with DuPont™ Kevlar® to help absorb road noise for a quiet and comfortable ride. Also improves tyre resistance to punctures in the tread.
Durawall™ sidewall compound For enhanced puncture resistance in the sidewalls.
Produced by Goodyear Europe 259/0109/LUX-ENG
Wrangler AT/SA The new on/off-road tyre featuring SilentArmor Technology The new Wrangler AT/SA from Goodyear featuring SilentArmor Technology, allows you to drive with confidence on rough roads, thanks to the durability of two layers made with DuPont™ Kevlar®, a material stronger than steel, and Durawall ™ sidewall reinforcement that enhances cut resistance in the sidewalls. Enjoy the smooth, quite ride that comes from the layers made with DuPont™ Kevlar® which help to absorb road noise. With Wrangler AT/SA, you just go wherever you want, under any road conditions.
Features and benefits 1
Two high-tensile steel belts and two layers made with KEVLAR®, a material that’s 5 times stronger than steel.
• Two high-tensile steel belts and two layers made with DuPont™ Kevlar®, which is a material five times stronger than steel
• Improves tyre resistance to punctures in the tread
• DuraWall™ sidewall reinforcement
• Improves tyre resistance to punctures and cuts in the sidewall
• Reduced noise with optimized block sequence and shifting
• Quiet and comfortable ride
Deep staggered shoulder notches and traction ridges
Increased mud evacuation
Improves off road traction in mud
High blade density tread
Additional biting edges in radial and longitudinal direction
Better grip on wet
Optimised polymer blend
• High cut resistance in tread and good interaction on wet surface
• Optimized wet grip and mileage with good off road performance
• Low polycyclic aromatic oil content
• Friendly to the environment
The same layer made with KEVLAR® also acts as a sound barrier to help absorb road noise for a smooth, quiet and comfortable ride.
Goodyear added a Durawall™ sidewall reinforcement that improves the tyre’s resistance to punctures and cuts in the sidewall.
A Rim Guard in the sidewall helps protect your wheels from accidental curb damage.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
• Reduces noise for a smooth and quite ride