Donâ€™t miss out on your chance to take part in one of the most exciting promotional opportunities of the year!
From Trips to TVs to Tablets, each year during this exciting extravaganza, Kim gives away tens of thousands of dollars in state-of-the-art prizes! During the Great Giveaway, prizes are awarded both on air and online. Callers who speak with Kim on air during the Giveaway are all winners. Weekly prizes are awarded online at Komando.com. Grand Prizes are awarded on air!
What you receive:
• In last year’s contest, The Kim Komando Show received more than 1.2 million entries for this contest online alone.
• Repeated product mentions and descriptions, live, in-show and on-air on the phenomenally popular Kim Komando Show.
• 100,000 callers an hour attempted to call in each week, additionally, to win on the air. Listener numbers are through the roof! This contest is legendary.
• Your product featured at Komando.com, 24/7 – including complete product description, company description, photos, and direct links to your website!
• For a minimal prize contribution, you receive thousands of dollars in priceless multimedia promotion throughout the holiday shopping season – when the huge Komando audience is seeking ideas and buying gifts.
• Editorial promotion of the giveaway and your products through the Komando Digital News Network, which includes more than 12 million subscription-based newsletters delivered each week!
• It’s true: When Kim Komando talks about a product, people listen – and buy!
• Promotion on The Kim Komando Show’s 450+ affiliate radio stations.
The Kim Komando Show is the nation’s largest national weekend talk radio show. It reaches more listeners and stations than most Monday-through-Friday national radio programs. She serves a highly engaged audience of millions across all media platforms. You can’t buy this kind of promotion and good will.
The Kim Komando Show is broadcast on more than 450 radio stations throughout the United States and internationally on the American Armed Forces Network.
So what will this cost you? Believe it or not: Nothing. There is no advertising buy required!
Past prizes have included: • Large screen HDTVs
What you do:
• Surround-sound systems, home theater packages, high-end headphones, gaming systems
Participants provide a minimum of 6 (six) of a kind prizes
• iPads, tablets, desktop computers, laptops
to be given away during the six-week contest. The prizes
• A complete vacation to Tahiti, trips to Hawaii, hotel gift certificates, trips to New York, family package trips to Walt Disney World (and other domestic destinations), spa getaways
are heavily promoted for the duration of the giveaway. The specific prize type must be approved by a designated show representative. We ask that these prizes each be valued at or near $200 retail (for a total donation at or near $1,200 retail). Grand prizes, which get top billing throughout
• Home exercise centers, home electronics, digital cameras, computer accessories
the contest, should be valued at or near $1,500. (More
• Fine-dining gift certificates and much more!
expensive items can be considered for the Super Grand Prize category. Call for details.) The prize, of course, costs you considerably less than retail, and in turn you get much more than tenfold value in promotion– plus the priceless benefit of having Kim Komando personally promote your product!
What works? Appropriate prizes include digital/tech items, home
We welcome new ideas! As you can see, this is a wonderful opportunity. Past partners look forward to participating again and again. But each year, the contest gets bigger, making room for a select group of new partners. Because of the nature of this partnership, we choose these new participants very carefully.
products, entertainment items, travel-related prizes, dining gift certificates, store gift certificates and more.
KOMANDO.COM You are being contacted because either:
• You are a valued past partner! We’d love to have you back! Or, • We are reaching out to you because we believe your product(s) and excellent reputation are a good fit for this event. Often, we explore new relationships with companies that have been recommended by our existing partners. We would love to talk with you about your prize proposals and/or to answer questions you have about this fabulous opportunity. The holidays seem like a long time away, but as you can imagine, coordinating an event of this size requires much advance work. We have already secured many prizes, but there are still opportunities, including a few opportunities to participate at the Grand Prize level.
Please call now and let’s get creative! Brittany Watts PR/Business Development 602 381 8200 ext. 224 firstname.lastname@example.org
WestStar Multimedia Entertainment, Inc. 2711 N. 24th Street Phoenix, AZ 85008 © Copyright 2013 - All Rights Reserved