S p e c i a l p r o m ot i o n THE SUNDAY AGE | Home Style | August 18, 2013
Malvern Road 3144
1. French connection Experience a bit of Paris on Malvern Road. For nearly a decade, L’Imperiale has been importing beautiful French décor for our Australia-wide and New Zealand clientele. Since moving from High Street, Armadale, we have extended our product range to complement your home décor – from French antique furniture, chandeliers and linens to beautiful European hand-made ceramics and glass wear. Visit us or find us on Facebook.
2. One-off jewellery Alleymede is a unique bead store that sells top-of-therange components for those who have a creative flair and are keen to make their own jewellery. We specialise in beautiful hand-made jewellery using high-quality materials, including gemstones, Czech glass, Swarovski and brass findings. We are closing down, so take advantage of our extraordinary value.
3. Vertical garden Would you like to green a wall or fence in your backyard or grow some herbs and veggies but don’t have space? Solution – a vertical garden from KHD that’s easy to install. KHD stocks a number of vertical garden systems, including Wallgarden – a modular system that can easily be scaled up or down to suit.
1. L’Imperiale 1385 Malvern Road Tel 03 9822 8153 10am-4.30pm, Monday to Saturday
2. Alleymede 1423 Malvern Road Tel 03 9077 8390 9.30am-5.50pm, Monday to Saturday
4. For orchids Melbourne’s best orchids are at Town & Country. CYMBIDIUM ORCHIDS • long lasting • range of colour and spike sizes • repeated flowering • place in cool spots or in protected living area/ conservatory. PHALAENOPSIS ORCHIDS (MOTH ORCHIDS) • tropical look • longer lasting than flowers • Large or small forms available • cope well with central heating • water sparingly • single or double spiked plants available. We provide expert giftwrapping for all our plants.
5. For the Manor born For almost 200 years Lacanche have made cookers in the heart of the Burgundy region of France. This family-owned company still produces range cookers that are made-to-order and that are admired and desired by chefs and the public alike. Exclusively imported by Manorhouse Sinks & Range Cookers.
3. KHD Landscape 1279 Malvern Rd Tel 03 9822 2748 khdlandscapesolutions.com.au Open by appointment
4. Town & country gardens 1280 Malvern Road Tel 9822 9704 townandcountrygardens.com.au 8.30am-5.30pm, 7 days.
5. MANORHOUSE SINKS & RANGE COOKERS 1312 Malvern Rd Tel 9824 4088 manor.com.au 10am-4.30pm, weekdays
6. Riddell Marly Pty Ltd 1384 Malvern Rd Tel 03 9822 7500 Open 10am-4pm, weekdays
6. Eclectic design Established Interior Design Consultancy Riddell Marly is known for its eclectic and classic/modern interiors with an intuitive and bold use of colour. As seasoned consultants, Ridell Marly can become involved at any point of the project. Forming a strong client/designer relationship is imperative.