Khaled Wehbe KSA, Al Riyadh, Mobile: 00966 50 0454452; Email:email@example.com SENIOR SALES & MARKETING MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL SALES MANAGER / MARKETING MANAGER / PUBLIC RELATION Highly professional Sales & Marketing management executive with over 5 years of experience in Sales & Marketing, Business Strategy planning & implementation who has demonstrated continuous growth, achievements, and impressive leadership. Recognized talent for developing and implementing marketing strategies to propel an organization to a position of leadership within its respective market and simultaneously achieve corporate goals. Ability to perceive opportunities and to penetrate new markets. Self- motivated and focused with a proven record of effectively managing large territories and increasing profitability. Track record of crossing set targets and creating new benchmarks for sales team. Articulate communicator able to elicit outstanding performance from team members. Qualified to present, negotiate and secure contracts with large revenue producing accounts. Consistently achieved noteworthy results in an ever-changing business environment. AREAS OF EXPERTISE • • • •
Strategic Sales and Marketing Planning Key Account Relationship Management Competitor Analysis
Market Identification / Penetration
Team Leadership and Motivation
Recruitment/Training/ Staff Supervision
Profit Building and Sales Growth Territory Expansion and Maintenance Dealer / Distribution Network Management Banking/ Accounting
Page -2 ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS
B.A Commerce and Accounting –2000 UNIVERSITY OF BAU CAREER PROGRESSION Kreab Gavin Anderson Associate Director • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
2009 – up to date
Establishing Riyadh Office. Recruit the needed employees. Handling the clients by being the communication consultant. Prepare a communication plan for the clients. Handling the privatization program of the clients and serve them from the communication and Public relations services. Implementing workshops for the clients concerning communication and restructuring programs. Managing with the suppliers. Following up with the creative director to finalize the needed creative for the clients. Revising the monthly newsletter for the clients. Revising the FAQs for the clients. Planning the internal and the external communication for the clients. Creating the media plan for the clients. Contacting the journalists and publishing the press releases with the clients. Targeting new clients Finalizing the financial report for the head office. Sending the invoices for the clients. Follow up with the suppliers and make sure to deliver on time.
Saudi research and Marketing Group 2008- 2009 Projects Manager – Head of Media Services Department • • • • • • • • • • • •
Establishing the Department in Riyadh. Filtering the contacts and choosing the right clients. Follow up with the clients to finalize their requests. Follow up with the newspapers to publish the press releases and the interviews. Invoicing the clients. Finalizing the financial report to the senior management. Finalizing the yearly budget for the year. Recruiting the employees depending on their expertise. Targeting new clients. Creating awareness campaigns. Targeting some clients to support the campaigns. Reporting the senior management.
Al Mahalliyya Public Affairs Deputy Manager
2007 – 2008
• Establishing an office in Al Riyadh • Choosing a well known location to Establish the office • Launching the office and introducing Al Mahalliyya as a brand name in Qatar • Hiring new colleagues and make the necessary training for them to support there work and improve it. • Targeting new clients and introducing a positive image of Al Mahalliyya and how the client can benefit most targeted audience through Public Relation • Follow up the clients through meeting them, create campaigns, and implement the campaigns • Full event management from ideas to improve the success of the event and turning them into actions handling printed materials to establish the event
• Create ideas for the clients to goals of raising sales of the company through these campaigns and events and follow up the procedure of appliance • Sending full reports for the regional manager on every single progress taking place in the company on Weekly basis. • Full management of the staff of branch and organizing of responsibilities between Jeddah and Riyadh branch
Afkar international (public relations) 2005- 2007 Jeddah Main Branch Manager • Full management of the branch and handling all management responsibilities • Targeting clients send the follow up with them through the procedure of introducing the company and sending them the follow ups • Introducing creative activities to the client the make there brand name known all around Saudi Arabia • Follow up with all companies that are contracted with the company and handling full monitoring of news and follow up there marketing advance through the contracted period of time. As well as taking full responsibilities of events managements and campaigns • Full management of the staff of branch and organizing of responsibilities between Jeddah and Riyadh branch • Taking full responsibilities of event management from printed material and the design to an award ceremony • Managing the implementation of the campaign and make the necessary lobbying to make sure that the campaign will take the right way. • Target contacts with important personalities to support the work and goals of the company. • Follow up the Business development manager and the accountant.
• Handling the bank accounts management for Jeddah branch taking full responsibility of account management of the office • Hire employees and make the necessary training for them. • HR responsibilities with the GM • Send the GM full follow up report of the work the has been activated every day followed by a report every week • Making an Agenda every month of targeted clients and events and creative ideas to improve the company basic brand name . • Creating and supporting the media relations in Jeddah with the journalists. Promax Middle East (public relation)
Qatar Country Manager: • Establishing an office in Qatar • Choosing a well known location to Establish the office • Launching the office and introducing Promax as a brand name in Qatar • Hiring new colleagues and make the necessary training for them to support there work and improve it • Prepare the balance sheet for the outcomes and the incomes of the company. • Handling the responsibility of the administrational things in the branch from the salaries to bringing all the needs of the office. • Targeting new clients and introducing a positive image of promax and how the client can benefit most targeted audience through Public Relation • Follow up the clients through meeting them, create campaigns, bring sponsors and implement the campaigns • Full event management from ideas to improve the success of the event and turning them into actions handling printed materials to establish the event
• Create ideas for the clients to goals of raising sales of the company through these campaigns and events and follow up the procedure of appliance • sending full reports for the regional manager on every single progress taking place in the company on daily bases ZDE COMPANY 2001 -2003 Marketing Manager Based on track record of achievements, was bought on board in 2001 as “ MARKETING MANAGER” - by ZDE The Annual Turnover of the Company exceeds 5 Million and has staff strength of 70 Reporting to the General Manager. Planned and implemented strong sales and marketing activities to successfully ignite growth and profits Promoted sales of disinfections products – BODE (Germany) & Cleaning Products – EVANS (Britain) , in local market through Doctors and Pharmacies, Clinics & Hospitals. • Achieved Revenue Budget set and agreed with the management. • Spearheaded and grew sales revenue of the company in a very short period of time. Realized total sales growth of more than 35%. • Maintained market share of products and business development by analyzing and cross checking competitors’ product activity. Handled around 200 Pharmacies, 200 Doctors. Performed regular visits to Major Accounts, reaffirming business relationships, to promote product and boost sales. • Conducted around table presentations for the Doctors on the products usage, safety, and recommendations.
• Managed price negotiations, brand placement, budgeting, and sales forecasting. • Directed and motivated a team of 7 and provided training and motivational support. Honed the sales team into highly motivated self-managed unit skilled at completing customer orders on time with maximum customer satisfaction. HOLTS CO.
2000 – 2001
Marketing Manager Provided leadership and direction as Marketing Manager reporting to the General Manager of HOLTS CO. engaged in the business of trading of Auto Spare parts. Responsible for enhancing profitability, sales, and market share through the development and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing plans. Directed marketing activities of the company to increase awareness and positioning of the company’s Products. • Directed and managed the development of product/product line business plans and marketing strategies, advertising and promotion plans and pricing strategies. Grew Sales Revenue in a short period and successfully utilized team management and client relation’s skills to dramatically increase revenues. Monitored the effectiveness of marketing strategies to ensure target revenue and profit achievement. Analyzed and controlled expenditures of Marketing Department in order to conform to budgetary requirements. Analyzed sales statistics in order to formulate policy and to assist dealers in promoting sales.
Reviewed market analyses in order to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules and discount rates. Coordinated sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals. Directed staffing, training and performance evaluations in order to develop and control sales program. Managed 15 sales representatives and achieved significant improvements in their productivity. Represented company at trade shows meetings to promote company products. Liaised with Banks for Bank Guarantees. BARADA OFFICE FOR ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING 1998 - 2000 Assistant Accountant Served as Assistant Accountant- with a wide range of duties. Assisted in the auditing of the financial accounts of various reputed clients – Manufacturing & Trading companies. Examined and analyzed accounting records to determine financial status f establishments. Performed internal and operational audits of corporate areas for various leading companies with the purpose of reviewing internal control structures, performed special reviews, conducted internal audits, made recommendations for corrective actions of unsatisfactory conditions, reported findings to the Management, assisted with improvements in operations and reductions in costs, Monitored compliance with contractual terms and reviewed all applicable laws and regulations for operations. Reported to the Audit Manager.
PERSONAL DETAILS Nationality: Lebanese Date of Birth: 1-1- 1977 Languages: English / Arabic Visa Status: labor Visa DL: Available