Exceptional Experiences ACROSS
Land & Sea K E N S I N G T O N YA C H T
Yachting perfected Seamless, five-star travel across land and sea At Kensington Tours we take the complexity out of organizing a luxurious journey at sea. Booking with one of our Yacht Experts guarantees white-glove treatment on land and on water.
1. Expertly planned Our world-class Destination Experts and yachting specialists work in tandem to organize every facet of your journey, ensuring top-tier service throughout your travels.
2. Personalized journeys Whether you’re interested in water toys, reservations at Michelin-starred restaurants or access to see-and-be-seen events, our experts will cater to your every need.
3. Private guided Our local, private guides create priceless moments on shore while your professional captain, award-winning chef, and attentive crew cater to your every need at sea.
4. Unbeatable support Embark on your journey with the peace of mind that comes with around-the-clock assistance.
Connect with a Yacht Expert today: 1 855 644 8471 | email@example.com
The stylish ports & pristine beaches from the Bahamas through the Caribbean Best experienced from November through April 1.
Leeward Islands - St. Barts, St. Martin, Antigua & more
2. The Bahamas - The Exumas 3. Virgin Islands - BVI’s & USVI’s 4. Windward Islands - St. Lucia, St. Vincent & Grenada 5. The Bahamas - Harbour Island
Chartering cheat sheet Seasonal hotspots and prestigious annual events 1.
March/April - Spring Break in The Bahamas
2. Mid May - Cannes Film Festival – Cannes 3. Late May - Monte Carlo Grand Prix – Monaco 4. July/August - Porto Cervo – Sardinia 5. December - Art Basel – Miami 6. December - New Year’s Eve in St. Barts
We went island-hopping, had bonfires on the beach, enjoyed perfect meals every three hours, jet-skis, grotto snorkeling, feeding the pigs, and on and on. All I said was ‘here is where I want to go’, and then they planned the whole trip. - Julie Levin
We’ll help you select the ideal vessel Choose from a range of yachts to suit your clients’ specific needs
By the numbers
Motor yachts - widest variety of sizes,
Up to 100ft (starting from $75,000 per
layouts, and amenities
week | 6-8 guests) - great for the first-time yacht traveler, couples and small groups
Sailing yachts - luxury sailing, performance
racing, classic wooden 130ft - 164ft (starting from $200,000 per Catamarans - uniquely spacious layout
week | 10-12 guests) - larger areas and
and deck areas; multi-hull design for
greater passenger capacity: more space
comfortable cruising and ease of access to
to stay and play; additional onboard
amenities; improved crew-to-guest ratio means additional specialty services
Expedition - built for adventure and global cruising
164ft + (starting from $450,000 per week | up to 12 guests) - these ‘superyachts’ boast opulently appointed accommodations, expansive interior spaces and deck areas, the finest in service, amenities, cuisine, and exclusivity
The Mediterraneanâ&#x20AC;&#x2122;s most enchanting cities & hidden coves Best experienced from May through September 1.
2. Amalfi Coast & Sicily 3. The Greek Islands 4. Croatia 5. Sardinia & Corsica
The luxury of customized, private-guided travel in The Mediterranean The Caribbean The Americas The Pacific The Indian Ocean Southeast Asia Northern Europe Antarctica
Connect with a Yacht Expert today. 1 855 644 8471 | firstname.lastname@example.org For complete terms and conditions, visit kensingtontours.com/terms-and-conditions. Pricing and availability valid as of January 2020 and subject to change. ÂŠ 2020 Kensington Tours