Exceptional Experiences ACROSS
Land & Sea
Yachting perfected Seamless, five-star travel across land and sea At Kensington Yachts we take the complexity out of organizing a luxurious journey at sea. Booking with one of our Yacht Specialists guarantees white-glove treatment on land and on water.
Expertly planned Our world-class Yacht Specialists work in tandem to organize every facet of your journey, ensuring toptier service throughout your travels.
2. Personalized journeys Whether you’re interested in water toys, reservations at
Michelin-starred restaurants or access to see-and-beseen events, our experts will cater to your every need.
3. Private guided Our local, private guides create priceless moments on shore while your professional captain, award-winning
chef, and attentive crew cater to your every need at sea.
4. Unbeatable support Embark on your journey with the peace of mind that comes with around-the-clock assistance.
Connect with a Yacht Specialist today:
1-855-967-5384 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We went island-hopping, had bonfires on the beach, enjoyed perfect meals every three hours, jet-skis, grotto snorkeling, feeding the pigs, and on and on. All I said was ‘here is where I want to go’, and then they planned the whole trip. - Julie Levin
We’ll help you select the ideal vessel Choose from a range of yachts to suit your specific needs
By the numbers
Motor yachts - widest variety of sizes,
Up to 100ft (starting from $75,000 per
layouts, and amenities
Sailing yachts - luxury sailing,
performance racing, classic wooden
week | 6-8 guests) - great for the first-
time yacht traveler, couples and small groups or families
130ft - 164ft (starting from $200,000 per
Catamarans - uniquely spacious layout
week | 10-12 guests) - larger areas and
comfortable cruising and ease of
to stay and play; additional onboard
and deck areas; multi-hull design for
greater passenger capacity: more space
access to shallow anchorages
amenities; improved crew-to-guest ratio means additional specialty services
Expedition - built for adventure and global cruising
165ft + (starting from $450,000
per week | up to 12 guests) - these
‘superyachts’ boast opulently appointed accommodations, expansive interior spaces and deck areas, the finest in
service, amenities, cuisine, and exclusivity
The stylish ports & pristine beaches from the Bahamas through the Caribbean Best experienced from November through April 1.
Leeward Islands - St. Barts, St. Martin, Antigua & more
2. The Bahamas - The Exumas 3. Virgin Islands - BVI’s & USVI’s 4. Windward Islands - St. Lucia, St. Vincent & Grenada
5. The Bahamas - Harbour Island
Chartering cheat sheet Seasonal hotspots and prestigious annual events 1.
March/April - Spring Break in The Bahamas
2. Mid May - Cannes Film Festival – Cannes 3. Late May - Monte Carlo Grand Prix – Monaco 4. July/August - Porto Cervo – Sardinia 5. December - Art Basel – Miami 6. December - New Year’s Eve in St. Barts
The Mediterranean’s most enchanting cities & hidden coves Best experienced from May through September 1.
2. Amalfi Coast & Sicily 3. The Greek Islands 4. Croatia 5. Sardinia & Corsica
The luxury of customized, private-guided travel in The Mediterranean The Caribbean The Americas The Pacific The Indian Ocean Southeast Asia Northern Europe Antarctica
Connect with a Yacht Specialist today. 1-855-967-5384 | email@example.com Pricing and availability valid as of 2023 and subject to change. © 2023 Kensington Yachts