LAW 575 Final Exam Guide To Purchase This Material Click below Link http://www.law575help.com/product-49-LAW-575-Final-Exam-Guide FOR MORE CLASSES VISIT www.law575help.com
1) Which of the following is true regarding state and federal court jurisdiction?
2) Which of the following is true regarding a sole proprietorship?
3) Which of the following is a type of ADR?
4) Which of the following is an extension of negotiation?
5) Without obtaining advance permission, Annie places an unflattering photograph of the president of the college that she attends on folders that she is selling outside of class for extra money. Which of the following is true?
6) ________ torts occur when the defendant takes an action that is inherently dangerous and cannot ever be undertaken safely, no matter what precautions the defendant takes.
7) The violation of a duty of care is called
8) Which of the following are common classifications of torts?
9) Which of the following are commonly used theories of recovery in product liability cases?
10) The person who makes an offer is called an
11) Which of the following is what a person will receive in return for performing a contractual obligation?
12) Which of the following is true regarding the adequacy of consideration?
13) Which of the following represents an accord and satisfaction?
14) Jenny works at a Mexican fast-food restaurant, which is owned by an international company located in Mexico. Jenny is very angry with her supervisor, Sleaze, as he has been making inappropriate sexual comments to her and other employees. Jenny decides to sue and retains a lawyer, Brice. Brice talks with the owners of the restaurant and is informed that Jenny signed an agreement to arbitrate any claims.
15) Which of the following is generally defined as a relationship between a principal and an agent?
16) Which of the following is true if there is no agreement between a principal and an agent regarding the amount for which the principal will compensate the agent?
17) Which title of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 deals with discrimination in employment?
18) Which of the following is true regarding discrimination based on sexual orientation?
19) Which of the following is a federal law regulating the payment of wages and overtime?