Page 12

Holidays and Travel Whilst you are studying with BSU you may wish to travel to experience other countries and cultures during University vacation periods. Term dates and vacation periods for the University can be found here:

Cultural Celebrations Whilst studying at BSU we want you to experience everything about studying and living in the UK. However BSU understand that festivities and celebrations held in your home country may fall at times of the year when you are expected to be in full time study. Should this be the case please come and see the International Liaison Team for further discussion. Please ensure that you always have your valid in date passport. If you hold a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) rather than a visa vignette in your passport, you must ensure that you take this on your travels as you will need to present this on re-entry back into the UK. If you will be leaving and re-entering the UK during term time you will need to have written permission from BSU. You will need to ensure that you carry this with you as Entry Clearance Officers at UK Immigration may ask you to explain why you are travelling during term time whilst registered as a full time student.


Schengen Visa If you wish to travel to Europe you may require a Schengen visa. For further information about this visa, including how to apply and the documents you will need, please see the following information provided by the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA): Other-immigration-matters/Schengen-visas/

Tier 4 (General) Visa Information for Students Bath Spa University