CRJ 100 Final Exam (All Possible Set) To Purchase This Material Click below Link http://www.crj100rank.com/product-42-CRJ-100-FinalExam-(All-Possible-Set)
FOR MORE CLASSES VISIT www.crj100rank.com This Tutorial contains All Possible Questions/Answers for the Final Exam • Question 1 system?
Which prison system was known as the congregate
• Question 2 When did the concept of incarcerating convicted offenders as a form of punishment become the norm for corrections? • Question 3 The Pennsylvania system in corrections, was the first to take the radical step of what?: • Question 4 by whom?
In the federal system, prosecutors are appointed
• Question 5 specialty court?
Which of the following would not constitute a
• Question 6 What is the duty of a defense lawyer to his client and the legal system? • Question 7 If you are charged with the crime of armed robbery, your trial would take place in which type of court? • Question 8 This therapy assumes that most people can become conscious of their own thoughts and behaviors and then make positive changes.
• Question 9 In ____, the Supreme Court held that a probationer's home may be searched without a warrant on the grounds that probation departments "must respond quickly to evidence of misconduct." •
Probation sentences involve;
• Question 11 depends on:
The effect of intoxication upon criminal liability
Intoxication and age are examples of what?
The term actusreus refers to the:
• Question 14 Which standard solely considers whether the accused is able to distinguish right from wrong? • Question 15 Which of the following is an advantage of diversion programs? • Question 16 It is unlikely that plea bargaining will be eliminated in the future because it:
Which of the following is a pretrial procedure?
• Question 18 because it:
Some scholars contend that bail is problematic
• Question 19 What was the principle factor that shaped the punishment of criminals in the sixteenth century? • Question 20 "Let the sentence fit the criminal" best describes the basic philosophy of: • Question 21 Which of the following factors is not a legitimate consideration in setting the length of a prison term? •
Which of the following statements is true?
• Question 23 Which of the following is not true about the sexual exploitation of female inmates? • Question 24 Which type of case is most likely to be referred to the juvenile court by the police officer? • Question 25 The modern practice of legally separating adult criminals and juvenile offenders can be traced back to two developments in English custom and law that occurred centuries ago, one of which is/are Set 2 Question 1 Some scholars contend that bail is problematic because it: Question 2 Which bail system requires the defendant to pay a percentage of the bond to a bonding agent who then posts the full bail amount? Question 3 It is unlikely that plea bargaining will be eliminated in the future because it: Question 4 What did the Court establish in Stack v. Boyle? Question 5 The Pennsylvania system in corrections, was the first to take the radical step of what?: Question 6 The “modern” American correctional concept has its origin under the leadership of? Question 7 The major similarity between the Pennsylvania and the Auburn system was? Question 8 Which of the following is the most common reason for prosecutors to reject cases? Question 9 All evidence points to the conclusion that prosecutorial discretion is used to:
Question 10 The U.S. Supreme court is composed of ____ members that are ________? Question 11 If you are charged with the crime of armed robbery, your trial would take place in which type of court? Question 12 The defense of mistake ultimately rests on proving a(n): Question 13 Which of the following is not legally considered a crime? Question 14 Sue has committed robbery with deadly weapon. This would be considered a __________ crime Question 15 Narcotics control laws, health and safety regulations, and sanitation laws are examples of what legal principle? Question 16 What is the most typical emotion felt by most inmates during the early part of their prison stay? Question 17 Under what system does the prosecutor have the discretion of filing charges for certain legislatively designated offenses in either juvenile or criminal court? Question 18 What is considered to be the most difficult problem involving incriminatory statements made by juveniles during the course of police questioning? Question 19 A fixed term of incarceration is called what? Question 20 Which of the following statements is false?
Question 21 What was the most common state-administered punishment in 5th century Roman civilization?
Question 22 What was the final fate of convicts transported to North America or Australia once their period of service was completed in the colonies? Question 23 Which of the following is considered to be a federal forfeiture program? Question 24 What modern concept is attributed to the 19th century volunteer work of John Augustus? Question 25 What entity initially sets down the conditions or rules of behavior that must be followed by the probationer?