ua o y e is m o r p I , Honey n. e d r a g t e r c e s Where on Earth can you ﬁnd better honey? Our organic wild crafted honey is gathered from the remote area of Southern Alps of New Zealand — a rugged, rough terrain with small bushes, trees and lush rainforest-like undisturbed vegetation. At times, you can see whales and dolphins swimming around. Temperature in this area is much lower and covered in snow during winter, hence only the strongest plants will survive. These conditions make Why Not?™ honey naturally purer, richer in its authentic ﬂavour and certainly, is ted honey stronger in its healing Why Not™ organic wild crafam Southern ed at in nt om the unco ncy. properties. gathered fr ine its pote ealand. Imag Z Alps of New
Why Not?™ diﬀerences: • Certiﬁed Organic. No residues of pesticide and antibiotic. • Raw and Unheated. Never exposed to heat higher than 40°C. Enzymes and vitamins in honey are well retained. No ﬁne or pressure ﬁltration, and therefore most bee pollen and propolis are still retained in the honey.
• Exceptionally High in Potency and healing properties. • Ethically Harvested. Suﬃcient honey and pollen are left for bees to survive the winter. The honey is harvested diligently without harming the honey bees.
• Original Packing. Why Not?™ honey is freshly packed at certiﬁed organic packing facility in New Zealand. 02-2012 Printed on eco-friendly paper with soy ink.
Organic Manuka Honey
• From wild habitat.
Gathered from native manuka ﬂowers of the uncontaminated natural habitat in New Zealand.
• High in Manuka Activity (15+, 28+ and 30+). Extensively tested for superior antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, providing faster recovery than conventional honey.
• Rich, authentic ﬂavour. Useful For fever, ﬂu or T ips! sore throat Mix 1 teaspoon manuka honey and 1 teaspoon lemon juice with 1 cup of water. Drink 2 - 3 times daily. For severe conditions, take 1 teaspoon neat.
For stomach ulcer or Helicobacter pylori infection Use 2 teaspoons manuka honey as bread spread. Take at least twice daily.
For burn, diabetic foot ulcer or skin infection Apply suﬃcient honey to a clean dressing pad, cover the aﬀected skin area. Change the dressing at least once a day.
Organic Lemon Honey
• Honey from lemon ﬂowers. • Delightful sweet citrus aroma.
Rich and smooth.
WITH VITAMIN C
• Contains natural vitamin C to strengthen
immune system, aid wound recovery and promote skin clarity! • Dip and lick. Excellent for lemonade, bread spread or honey marinated cooking.
Organic Omega 3 Honey
• Honey from the graceful ﬂax blossoms. Enriched with organic ﬂaxseeds.
WITH OMEGA 3
• Naturally rich in omega 3. Omega 3 is an essential food for brain and nerves. It calms emotion and cheers up our mood naturally! • The crushed ﬂaxseeds provide good source of ﬁbre to normalize bowel movement. • Great taste. Use as bread spread or add into your beverage for extra ﬁbre.
Organic Raw Honey • From wild habitat.
Gathered from the remote area of the Southern Alps of New Zealand.
• High potency.
Naturally rich in enzymes, minerals and vitamins.
• Authentic ﬂavour. Capturing the essence of unpolluted natural habitat. Taste it to know it.
Natural Antibiotic Alcohol Free
Organic Propolis • A unique blend of
manuka honey 15+, propolis and bee pollen. • Natural antibiotic and powerful antiseptic against bacteria, virus and fungus without destroying friendly bacteria. • Alcohol free. Extracted with warm honey water.
NOTE: Honey is not recommended for infants below 12 months.
The information in this leaﬂet is based upon researches/experiences and as a guideline in promoting general wellbeing. It is not intended to replace medical advice from healthcare professional. No warranty or guarantee of a cure is expressed or implied with any information in this leaﬂet. The information will be continually updated from time to time and may not be current or complete.
Certified organic honey range