A portfolio of expert eco services available nationwide from Cleansing Service Group
From humble beginnings in 1934 Cleansing Service Group (CSG) has become a leading force within the waste management sector, pioneering new treatment processes and challenging existing held beliefs within the industry. From our state of the art offices in Hampshire, CSG provides first-rate customer care and at the forefront of its ethos always ensures compliance with Environmental Agency guidelines. With customers ranging from individual householders to global blue chip giants it’s no surprise that CSG has the UK’s largest fleet of specialist waste road tankers and highly advanced waste treatment centres. CSG are perfectly placed to provide expert waste management advice for any domestic, commercial or industrial client.
Additional services offered by the group include: • Oil treatment facilities to safely process hazardous wastes • Recycle metals, woods, cardboards and plastics
• Contaminated wipes processing and recycling • Drummed and IBC waste treatment and processing • Nickel recovery and extraction
• Process all types of specialist hazardous wastes
• Computer recycling
• All printing and photographic waste requirements
• Processing of aqueous wastes
• Agricultural recycling • Hampshire based landfill and material recycling facility
• Recovery by distillation, solvent fuel processing
• Laboratory and small waste container processing • Environmental consulting and advice
• Liquid waste transport
Customer Service Guaranteed Customer Service Guaranteed
Welcome to CSG’s range of eco Services Cleansing Service Group provide expert waste management services and have been doing so since 1934. That’s why we can call on decades of front-line experience to offer a comprehensive range of services to industrial, commercial and domestic customers.
and responsive service to handle any of your needs throughout the UK. As a company we are fully committed to environmental protection and you can be sure that whatever the task, CSG will carry it out with the environment in mind.
From graffiti removal to chemical spill clearance and from drainage repairs to pump station servicing, CSG have the experienced personnel, facilities and reputation for quality
This brochure showcases our portfolio of industrial services which are grouped under the title of ‘eco4’.
ing ett rj ing te lin d wa an e s rs ey ce ai rv an su en nt ai
pr Dr es ain su ag r e CC r e TV Dr p ain dr a sy ste m m
Ta nk Ca c n op Ind y Gr us a ff tri iti a an d
ing s n
ng ni a ng ni le a g e l nin cl a ova e l m re lc m u g
n ge er p em g ur in ho dl re r nd d La
sp on se
l-o lu tio ut tea n ed ms s p i a il l s es t i on po ns e m
m ai nt pl en an an m tm ce ai a n i nte di te al nan na sa nc ce e nd ins tal lat ion s
eco 4 e
n io t a
t en m P at or re t pt e e e c ag m er Sew re In t m te ys s e ag w e S p um
ecoCleansing We provide the most comprehensive range of industrial and commercial cleansing services available.
Our services include: • Industrial cleaning
• Tank cleaning For the cleaning of storage tanks and vessels containing anything from oils to chemicals and sewage to water. Decommissioning and extraction services are available, together with a regular tank cleaning maintenance programme.
• Canopy cleaning A service we carry out for some of the UK’s biggest retailers and petrol forecourt chains, to support their brand image.
We have the most advanced equipment to take on any job, from removal of wet or dry sludges from heavy industrial facilities (ie steel mills, power stations etc) to removal of powders from clean room environments.
• Graffiti and gum removal We use a range of methods to carry out this work for local authorities throughout the country. Surface and environmental protection are always a priority.
ecoResponse CSG operate a renowned response service which is ready to swing into action every day of the year. We are frequently called upon by the emergency services – in the case of a road accident or waterways pollution, for example – and the same 24/7 response is available to all our customers.
During Land Remediation
After Land Remediation Work
Our services include: • Land remediation
• 24-hour emergency call-out teams Our teams are available to assist in just about any problem from an overflowing domestic sewer to a major environmental disaster.
• Handling pollution spills
Whether you need desk top study, intrusive site investigation of contaminated land or just a spill clean up – CSG can do it all from start to finish.
• Flood response
Whatever the requirement CSG can provide the solution, including project management, contamination analysis and clean-ups. We are an accredited Environment Agency Spill Responder.
For prevention, alleviation and post-flood support CSG has a wealth of experience.
For any of our eco services contact us
ecoDrainage CSG has invested heavily in equipment designed to monitor, maintain and repair drainage systems. Our cleaning and advisory services are routinely called upon by local authorities, major utility companies, forecourt owners, engineers and construction companies.
Our services include: • High pressure water jetting Our range of versatile equipment allows us to resolve problems and maintain drainage systems in peak condition. Our comprehensive services include Jetvac and ultra-high pressure jetting units backed by a high-powered vacuum tanker capability to achieve fast removal of debris.
• Drainage repairs and lining CSG works with industry, local authorities, government departments and utility companies who retain us to carry out public drainage infrastructure contracts. They include highly effective in-situ drain relining techniques which minimise disruptive excavation work.
• CCTV drain surveys CCTV surveying has revolutionised drainage maintenance. CSG has the widest range of steerable surveying cameras available in the UK to check pipes, ducts, chambers and enclosed spaces in order to identify blockages and determine where renovation and repair are necessary. We provide a full condition report, with remedial recommendations, backed up with a site plan and colour DVD.
• Drain system maintenance From gullies to culverts and interceptors to soakaways, we provide scheduled and reactive maintenance services.
ecoService CSG has cared for ‘off mains drainage’ systems since 1934 and has built up an unrivalled expertise in keeping them in perfect running order.
Servicing of a sewage system
Our services include: • Pump station maintenance Our maintenance programme comprises of inspection, condition repairs and replacements; backed by our 24/7 ecoResponse service.
• Sewage treatment plant maintenance We carry out desludging, routine inspections, sampling and provide a regular maintenance programme to ensure your system conforms to your Environment Agency discharge consent.
• Interceptor maintenance Our tankers are designed to carry out essential interceptor emptying and connecting pipe cleaning to prevent contamination of drainage systems and conformance with Environment Agency “Pollution Prevention Guidelines”.
• Sewage system remedials and installations CSG can handle anything from pump failure to a blocked soakaway. If necessary we can install a completely new system.
today on FREEPHONE 0800 197 8432
Head Office Chartwell House 5 Barnes Wallis Road Segensworth East Fareham Hants. PO15 5TT Tel: 01489 782 232 Fax: 01489 881 369 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.csgwasteman.co.uk
24/7 Emergency Response: 0800 587 3133 Locations nationwide across the UK
THE ENVIRONMENTAL INDUSTRIES COMMISSION
Registered Company number: 530446 Registered VAT number: 369 9227 01 Registered Company Address: Grange Road, Botley, Southampton SO30 2GD.