A Practical Guide to the Everyday Oils Collection
A suggested use guide for everyday use of the Everyday Oils and Starter Kit
The Everyday Oils Essential Collection Includes:! • 1 – 5ml Frankincense! • 1 – 5ml Lemon! • 1 – 5ml Lavender! • 1 – 5ml Peppermint! • 1 – 5ml Purification®! • 1 – 5ml Panaway®! • 1 – 5ml Peace & Calming®! • 1 – 5ml Thieves®! • 1 – 5ml Valor®! • 1 – 5ml Joy™
Compliments of Your Natural Buzz Tracy Poston 850-776-6322 http://www.ylwebsite.com/YourNaturalBuzz/home https://www.facebook.com/yournaturalbuzz
Required disclaimer: The information in the handout is intended for educational! and informational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by! the Food and Drug Administration. These products and statements are not! intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The reader is advised to! seek the advice of his or her chosen health professional before using essential! oils. The information in this handout only pertain to the use of genuine Young! Living Essential Oils and no other. The authors, publishers, contributors and! distributors bear no responsibility for the use or misuse of any of these products.! The decision to use or not use any of this information is the sole responsibility of! the reader/user.
The Everyday Oils Kit! Families biggest drug problem isn’t on the streets or even in the schools. It’s in our medicine cabinets. Taking Prescription and OTC medications have risks. However, natural molecules, such as those found in essential oils, are easily metabolized by the body.In fact, your body was created to handle them. When an essential oil molecule finds the receptor sites it was designed to fit and conveys its information to the cell, or participates in other therapeutic functions, it then goes on its way to the liver and the kidneys and moves out of the body. Its benefits have been conveyed and its job is complete.! The oils in this select collection will provide ongoing support for your home, health and body. Enjoy the relaxing benefits of Lavender and Peace & Calming, the exotic and uplifting blend of Joy, the cleansing power of Thieves and Purification, the comforting touch of Valor and PanAway and the revitalizing and power of Lemon and Peppermint. This kit also includes the amazing and ancient oil of Frankincense.! This oil kit was created by Young Living Essential Oils (YLEO) so that anyone could immediately use and appreciate the amazing benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils.! This kit contains four single oils: Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Frankincense (Boswelliacarteri), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), and Lemon (Citrus Limon) plus six oil blends:Valor,® Thieves®, PanAway®, Peace & Calming®, Purification® and the newly addedJoy™. (Oct 2013)! • All single oils may be used as dietary supplements.! • All of the oils may be diffused. Young Living’s newly designed Home Diffuser combines a humidifier, air purifier, atomizer and aromatherapy diffuser into one product that safely releases essential oils into the air to eliminate odors and create a spa-like atmosphere. This diffuser is included in the Basic Plus and Premium Starter kits. The diffuser disperses oils without heat. When inhaling the molecules of essential oils, it takes 22 seconds for an oil to reach the brain.! • All of the oils can be applied to the Vita-Flex points on the feet, (diagram! included), applied topically or used with body and foot massage. When applied! topically, it takes 2-3 minutes for an oil to reach the bloodstream, 20 minutes to affect every cell in the body and then metabolized within 2 1/2 hours.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is the most versatile of all YOUNG LIVING Therapeutic-grade essential oils are strong and safe when used! as directed. Below are some preventative precautions to aid you as you begin! using YLEOs. Start out small and go one step at a time. Remember if you! want to use essential oils for consumption, aromatherapy, diffusing, cooking! or applying to skin, you still want to use genuine, pure oils. If it cannot be! consumed internally, you do not want it on your skin (largest organ of the! body) nor do you want to inhale it and have it enter into your cells. Undoubtedly, the safest place to apply essential oils are on the bottoms of the feet! The places for most rapid absorption are 1) Bottoms of the feet; 2) Rims of the ears; 3) Around the naval or under the tongue, inside cheeks or inside mouth.!
- Test for skin sensitivity and keep a bottle of V6 or good vegetable oil! handy when you begin using oils. Vegetable (examples: coconut, almond,! jojoba or olive oil) will slow down absorption (dilute) EOs if they cause! discomfort or skin irritation. Water will not help but actually make it! worse. (oil/water do not mix)! - Read the label before using. Dilute when recommended.! - Keep bottles of EOs tightly closed, store in cool location out of reach! of children. They have shelf life of many years when taken care of! properly. If a child swallows an EO, administer milk, honey or another! safe, oil-soluble liquid such as almond or rice milk.! - Do not use EOs rich in menthol (such as Peppermint) on the throat or! nick area of children under 30 months (2.5 years) of age.! - Citrus based oils and blends with heavy citrus concentration (such as! Joy, Peace & Calming, etc) should not be used on areas of skin that will! be exposed to direct sun or UV light for 24 hours. Safe for under clothing! or feet. They may cause a rash or burn when exposed to sunlight.! - Keep EOs away from eyes and out of ears. Do not handle contact! lenses or rub your eyes. If the oils should get into your eyes, soothe with! a drop of V6 or olive oil, not water.! - Oils with high phenol content – Oregano, Helichrysum, Cinnamon,! Thyme, Clove, Lemongrass, Bergamot, Thieves, and ImmuPower – may! damage contact lenses and irritate eyes. Make sure to wash your hands! thoroughly before handling contact lenses.! - Epileptics and those with high blood pressure should consult their! health care professional before using some essential oils. Avoid Hyssop,! Fennel and Idaho Tansy oils.! - Before taking GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe by the FDA) ! essential oils internally, always dilute with an oil soluble liquid like honey,! olive oil or rice milk.! - Do not add undiluted essential oils directly to bath water. May add to! Epsom salt prior to adding to water to help disperse oil or bath gel base.! - Pregnant women should consult with their health care professional! before using essential oils. Remember the difference is quality. We highly! recommend the book Gentle Babies by Debra Raybern as a guide during! pregnancy, delivery and baby care.
essential oils…often known as the ‘Swiss-army knife of oils’ it’s benefits often considered limitless.! 1. Allergies. Diffuse,ingest or inhale to alleviate the symptoms of allergies.! 2. Relaxation. Rub a few drops on palms and cup to inhale, rub on pillow to help you sleep.3. Calming and Balancing. Rub Lavender oil on the feet for calming effect on the body. Good for calming children.! 4. Minor burns. French scientist Rene’ Gattefosse’ was first to discover lavender’s ability to promote tissue regeneration and speed wound healing when he severely burned his arm in lab accident. Put a few drops on location to help relieve pain.! 5. Acne. Use on location or diluted in organic coconut oil as face cream to help curb and clear acne breakouts.! 6. Insect bites. Put a drop on bee sting or insect bite to stop itching, reduce swelling.! 7. Blocked tear ducts. Apply to the bridge of the nose for blocked tear ducts. 8. Nosebleed. Apply oil across the bridge of the nose or also up under the gum to stop nosebleed.! 9. Motion Sickness. Place a drop on the end of the tongue, around the naval or behind the ears.! 10. Chapped or dry skin/lips. Apply neat to location or for large areas add lavender to coconut oil and use as moisturizer for skin.! 11. Scar tissue. Apply neat, massage on and around the injured area.! 12. Bruising or injury. Apply lavender neat on location to aid in reduction of bruising and swelling.! 13. Sunburn relief. Apply neat or added to coconut oil for sunburn relief.! 14. Cold sores. Apply directly on location.! 15. Eczema / Dermatitis / Rashes. May mix with Coconut oil or apply neat on location to relieve itching and aid in clearing of the skin.! 16. High blood pressure. Studies revealed that lavender oil caused significant decreases of blood pressure, heart rate, and skin temperature, which indicated a decrease of autonomic arousal. In terms of mood responses, the subjects in the lavender oil group categorized themselves as more active, fresher relaxed than subjects’ just inhaling base oil.! 17. Deodorant. Use a few drops on armpit area or use to make homemade deodorant.! 18. Cuts and scrapes. Drop on a cut to clean wound and kill bacteria.! 19. Laundry. Add to felted dryer balls or damp clothe and throw into dryer.! 20. ADD/ADHD. One of combinations of oils used in Dr. Terry Friedman’s case study. Lavender increased performance by 53%.! 21. Headaches. When coupled with peppermint, this combo can be a great reliever for tension, sinus and headaches. Lemon (Citrus limon) has a nostalgic, refreshing scent. Lemon essential! oil is yet another versatile favorite that is perfect for cleansing the home and! lifting the spirits. It has antiseptic-like properties and contains compounds that! have been studied for their effects on immune function.! 22. Freshen air. Diffuse or mix with distilled water to create air freshener.! 23. Cleaning. Will remove gum, grease and tape residue with ease.! 24. Corns, bunions and calloused areas. Rub on location morning and night.! 25. Varicose Veins. Use lemon topically (be mindful of sun sensitivity) on location to aid circulation.! 26. Immune booster. Use on feet daily to boost immune system. Add! to drinking water (glass containers only).! 27. Urinary Tract Infections. Lemon assist in a balanced pH environment when ingested in! capsule or added to pure water.! 28. Antidepressant. Shown to have antidepressant effects in research ! done by Komori, et al.,1995 ! 29. Promotes clarity of thought when diffused. Dramatically improved mental accuracy and concentration per University researchers in Japan.
30. Disinfectant. May be used to make non-toxic cleaners, added to homemade laundry soaps,! shampoos.! 31. *Acne. (see sun sensitivity precautions)! 32. *Wrinkles. (see sun sensitivity precautions)! 33. Digestive issues. Including parasites.! 34. Fever/Pain. Use on bottoms of feet to help the body regulate temperature when running fever. We use in place of Tylenol/acetaminophen.! 35. Anxiety. Citrus fragrances boosted immunity, induced relaxation and reduced depression according to 1995 Mie University study.! 36. Cooking and flavoring. Add to smoothies, deserts and recipes for little extra boost of flavor!! 37. Hand sanitizer. When using public restrooms or touching door handles, etc., rub a few drops of lemon on the palm of your hands for extra antibacterial protection and immune boost! May also be used to make homemade hand sanitizer.! **Caution: When using Lemon, other Citrus Oils or blends containing citrus, use caution and avoid applying to skin that will be exposed to sunlight or UV light within 24 hours.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is one of! the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion. Scientists have! researched it’s effect on the liver and respiratory, improving concentration and! mental accuracy. This plant is grown and distilled at Young Living Farms. *Use! caution when using on children under 30 months / 2.5 years of age.! 38. Headache. To relieve headache, rub a drop of Peppermint oil on the! temples, forehead and over sinuses (away from eyes) and on the back of! neck. When using with Lavender, layer oils. Lavender first, following with! peppermint.! 39. Congestion. Place a drop of Peppermint oil on the tongue and inhale into the nose and sinuses to relieve congestion from cold or allergies.! 40. Alertness/Concentration/Mental. Place 1-2 drops on tongue, hold to roof of mouth. Also inhale from palm of hands or under nose. Diffusing peppermint also increases concentration and accuracy when studying or working.! 41. Fever. Rub several drops of Peppermint on soles of feet to reduce fever. May be coupled with lemon. When layering oils, use peppermint last to enhance the first oil(s) used.! 42. Stomach/Digestive issues. Indigestion, flatulence, diarrhea, heartburn, acid reflux, nausea. Methods of use: Topically, rub 2-6 drops of peppermint oil in the palm, rub over the stomach and around naval. May also! use stomach points on feet. May add a drop into herbal tea, glass of water and sip to relieve heartburn, reflux or upset stomach. May inhale from palm of hands to relieve nausea after applying topically also.! 43. Itching. Apply a drop of Peppermint oil topically on unbroken skin to stop itching. For poison ivy/oak, apply Peppermint oil on location neat or diluted with carrier oil on location.! 44. Inflammation. Peppermint is anti-inflammatory. Massage several drops on area of injury or chronic inflammation. (Unbroken skin)! 45. Injuries/Bruise. (Unbroken skin) apply topically immediately to an injured area. Example: bumps/bruises, on location. If cut, go around injury, not on open/broken skin.! 46. Halitosis/bad breath. Place a drop of peppermint on tongue to help stop bad breath.! 47. Curb appetite. Inhale the fragrance of Peppermint oil before meals to help lessen the impulse to overeat. Also sipping 1 drop peppermint in water or hot water (as tea/coffee substitute) will help curb hunger overeating habits.! 48. Paint Fumes. Mix a 15ml bottle of Peppermint oil into a 5-gallon can of paint to dispel the fumes.! 49. Tired and achy feet. Mix Peppermint oil in a carrier oil, in a foot bath or neat on the bottom of the feet to relieve sore feet. If in foot bath, keep water agitated while soaking feet.! 50. Arthritis/Tendonitis. Rub Peppermint oil on joints to relieve arthritis or tendonitis pain.! 51. Exercise. Drop Peppermint on wrists and inhale aroma prior to and/or during workout. It will boost your mood and assist in reducing fatigue. When taken internally, a study reported by the Journal of the International Study of Sports Nutrition reports the oil improved exercise performance, respiratory function, blood pressure, heart rate, and respiratory gas exchange. It also reduced resting blood pressure and heart rate. The results were improved performance by a rate of 51%!!! 52. Rodent/Ant/Cockroaches. The aroma of peppermint deters these lovely invaders. Place 2 drops of peppermint oil on cotton ball along the path or entry area of these pests.! 53. Gardening/Aphids. Add 4-5 drops of Peppermint to 4oz. of water and spray plants to kill aphids.
Frankincese (Bosweillia carteri) This oil was considered more! valuable than gold in ancient times. In 1922 when King Tut’s tomb was unsealed, it! was discovered most all the precious oils had been taken by tomb robbers. When the! oil residues were tested, they were found to have maintained all of their chemical! constituents for more than 3200 years. This is where the saying, “more valuable than! gold” originated from. More notably, it is also one of the biblical gifts given to the! Christ child. Considered the “holy anointing oil” and used for thousands of years in! religious and healing protocols. Known to be used to address every conceivable ill! known to man.!
54. Depression. Diffuse or inhale. May inhale from the bottle, cupping hands over face. May anoint yourself and gentle enough to use on babies. Stimulates the limbic system of the brain (the center of memory and emotions). Improves attitude and uplifts spirits.! 55. Skin. Has amazing skin regeneration properties. Helps improve skin tone and condition. Great for stretch marks, wrinkles and scaring.! 56. Immune System. Apply 1-3 drops Frankincense oil to each foot to boost/ strengthen immune system. May also take as dietary supplement in capsule before each meal or as desired.! 57. Inflammation. Apply 2-4 drops on location; apply on vita-flex points; may inhale directly; diffuse or take as a dietary supplement with 1 drop diluted in 4 drops V6 or olive oil in capsule each meal or as desired.! 58. Breast Health. Rube 2-3 drops on breasts and lower abdomen every day.! 59. Warts. Put 2 drops on wart 2 times a day until it disappears.! 60. Blisters. Dilute 50/50 with coconut or V6 oil and apply to blistered area 3-5 times daily.! 61. Muscular Pain. Very good for easing muscular pains. Beneficial for rheumatism and also using during therapeutic massage further eases muscle pain.! 62. Antitumoral. Clinical trials, conducted in various parts of the world, are encouraging in various forms and! types of cancer. If you are a cancer victim or wanting to prevent cancer, seek help from a trusted holistic/ medical professional, do the research, ! lots of it before deciding which route to ! go.! 63. Respiratory infections. Take as ! directed to help combat respiratory! issues. Using warm compress over ! lungs after applying topically is ! suggested use. May also be used in ! suppository application when added to ! pure unrefined coconut oil.! 64. Oxygenating of cells. Frankincense ! is very high in sesquiterpenes, which ! allow it to cross the blood-brain barrier. ! When the tiny molecules are inhaled, ! they can oxygenate the cells of the ! brain directly as well as through the ! circulatory system.! 65. Eye Health. Many testimonials of ! people who have used Frankincense ! effectively to reduce the pressure in the ! eyes related to glaucoma and improve ! vision.! 66. Brain Function. Studies show that ! the use of frankincense can stimulate ! brain function after a trauma or an injury.
Thieves® unique blend is one of a kind. This blend was designed to support a!
healthy immune system. It was created based on research about four thieves in France who! covered themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims.! This proprietary essential oil blend was university tested for its cleansing abilities. It is highly! effective in supporting the immune system and good health.* Thieves® oil blend is an! integral ingredient in Thieves® Household Cleaner, Thieves® Spray, Thieves® Wipes,! Thieves® Lozenges, Thieves® toothpastes, and Thieves® Fresh Essence Plus™ Mouthwash.! Thieves is a highly antibacterial blend of Clove (Syzygium aromaticum), Lemon (Citrus! Limon), Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum), Ecualyptus (Eucalyptus Radiata), and Rosemary! (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol). Consider this unique and powerful blend to help boost! immune system when fighting sickness and infection.! 67. Cold & Flu. Diffuse Thieves Oil (in ó hour increments) in room. Rub a drop on the bottom of feet. 1 drop in glass of water and drink. Many users make a 'Thieves Tea' using 1-2 drops of Thieves oil, adding honey and 1 drop of lemon oil to soothe sore throat.! 68. Strep Throat. Drop 2-4 drops in water and gargle as needed. Dilute 50/50 with V6 or quality carrier oil and apply to throat and back of neck with warm compress.! 69. Gingivitis/Bleeding Gums. Rub a drop or two of Thieves oil all over gums twice a day until gone. Consider adding Thieves toothpaste and oral products to daily routine forhealthy teeth and gums.! 70. Cold and Mouth Sores & Fever Blisters. 1 Drop on location 3 times a day or as needed until gone. Great tool for helping with the pain of these sores.! 71. Mold. Diffuse Thieves (in half hour increments) to kill mold wherever mold is present. Apply Thieves Cleaner to areas. Great publication for Mold is “Nature’s Mold Rx, the Non-Toxic Solution to Toxic Mold.! 72. Headaches. 1 Drop on tongue and push against roof of mouth.! 73. Boost Immune System. Add a drop to bottom of feet daily to support a healthy immune system during times of health compromise.! 74. Fungal skin & Toe Infections. 1 drop of Thieves on the infection 2-3 times daily until gone. May also dilute with Coconut oil and rub on feet for multi-purpose. Immune boosting, fungal inhibiting and moisturizing benefits all in one.! 75. Tooth Pain & Infection. Use on location to aid in clearing and fighting mouth infections.! 76. Fighting smoking/tobacco addiction. Place one drop on the tongue to help fight the urge to smoke/use tobacco products. Aids in fighting cravings. Also may use Clove oil.
***Picture does not depict contents of Everyday Oils Kit. Kit contains 1 - 5ml bottle of Thieves Oil Blend. Picture represents the many products of the Thieves line by Young Living available for the home and family.
PURIFICATION ®:! A fresh and herbaceous scent that is perfect for repelling insects and neutralizing unpleasant odors in the home. Purification is an antiseptic blend of Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus) Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), Rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis) Melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia), Lavinden! (Lavandula x hybrida) and Myrtle (Myrtus communis) formulated for diffusing to purify and cleanse the air, neutralize mildew, cigarette smoke and disagreeable odors. 77. Air Purifier/Freshener. Diffuse Purification oil to clean the air and neutralize foul or stale odors. May also be used on a cotton ball and placed in the air vents of a car, hotel room or enclosed areas. Using Purification oil in the diffuser also great for eliminating tension in a room.! 78. Air Purifier/Freshener. Add a few drops to your air filter in the house to help eliminate stale odors when running heater or A/C.! 79. Insect Bites. Place a drop of Purification oil on insect bites to stop the itching. May be used for spiders, bees, hornets and wasps bites.! 80. Acne/Skin Blemishes. Apply a drop on location or use with carrier to help clear skin.! 81. Shoe Odors. Put 2 drops of Purification oil on cotton ball and place inside shoes to combat odors.! 82. Blisters. Rub a drop of Purification oil on a blister to cleanse and disinfect. 83. Cuts/Scrapes/Bruises/Wounds. May be used to disinfect and cleanse. Apply on location.! 84. Laundry. Add 2 drops to a wet cloth or dryer balls and put in clothes dryer to freshen laundry.! 85. Ear Mites. Apply Purification oil and Peppermint oil diluted with V6 or Coconut oil to a cotton swab and rub just inside the ear to eliminate ear mites in cats and dogs.! 86. Humidifier. Place a drop of Purification oil on each end of a cotton swab and place on top of your cold water humidifier to clean the air.! 87. Sickness/Flu. Directly inhale, or add 2-4 drops to bath water. May also dilute 1:1 with V6 or Coconut oil and swab the nasal cavity to ward off sickness. Rub a few drops on the outside of a sore throat when first beginning.! 88. Insect Repellent. Spritz several drops of Purification oil mixed with water to repel insects. May also add a few drops of Peppermint or Lavender.! 89. Itching skin. Add to Coconut oil to use on dry and flakey skin in place of lotions and creams. Most body lotions contain an average of 32 chemicals (some are also found in oven cleaners and are known to cause hormone disruption).
VALOR This blend was formulated!
Panaway® is a very popular blend used to aid in the reduction of
to assist in balancing the body, instill courage,! confidence and self-esteem. It helps the body! self-correct it’s balance and alignment. It is a! blend of Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora), Tansy,! blue (Tanacetum annuum), Frankincense! (Boswellia carteri), Spruce (Picea mariana),! Almond oil (Prunus dulcis).! 90. Anxiety. A user favorite for anxiety. Rub a few drops on feet, neck and chest or wrists. Cup hands over nose and inhale, breathe deeply.! 91. Emotional Strength. Rub a few drops of Valor oil over the heart, neck, wrists and on the bottom of each foot to relieve feelings of fear and anxiety.! 92. Back Pain/Injury/Spinal Adjustment. Apply Valor! oil to bottoms of feet and spine to help with ! alignment. This blend has been dubbed by many as
pain and inflammation,increase circulation and accelerate restoration. ! This blend is formulated with Wintergreen (Gaultheria! proumbens), Clove (Syzygium aromaticum), Peppermint (Mentha! piperita) and Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum).This blend will ease discomforts of an active lifestyle or the everyday twinges with a warming and soothing effect.!
93. Joint Pain/Injury. Add a few drops of Valor oil to carrier oil and apply to the joints.! 94. Bruising/Injury. Apply Valor oil to location.! 95. Sciatica. Apply 2 drops of Valor to the heels of feet using pressure (see Vita-flex chart).! 96. Sleep Apnea. Apply Valor to bottoms of the feet before bed.! 97. Stiff Neck. Use 2 drops of Valor on neck and massage.! 98. TMJ. Rub Valor oil on the jaw before bed and in the morning until pain is relieved.! 99. Aftershave. Great oil for men to use in place of aftershave.
PEACE & CALMING Combining essential oils that are simultaneously soothing and uplifting. It is a gentle, fragrant blend of Tangerine (Citrus noblis), Orange (Citrus sinensis), Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), Tansy, blue (Tanacetum annuum).
100. Anxiety/Agitation. Promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace and well-being, helping to dampen tensions and uplift spirits. Place a drop or two on palms of hands, inhale deeply. May also diffuse or apply on bottoms of feet. Great to use! before bed.! 101. Sleep. Rub 1-2 drops of Peace & Calming on the bottom of the feet and on the shoulders before bedtime to get good quality sleep. Use on soles of feet for children and babies. Great for use during pregnancy.! 102. Overactive Children. Diffuse Peace & Calming oil in the room to calm overactive or hard manage children.! 103. Relaxing Massage. Mix Peace & Calming oil mixed with massage oil for a relaxing massage.! 104. Teeth Grinding. Diffuse Peace & Calming while sleeping to help stop nocturnal teeth grinding.! 105. Depression/Emotional stress. Diffuse or inhale to help alleviate or reduce depression, sadness, stress or anxiety.! 106. Relaxing Bath. Add a few drops to Epsom Salt before putting in bath water for a relaxing bath before bedtime.! 107. Perfume. Great to wear as perfume and especially if working in stressful workplace.! 108. Childbirth. Helps calm and relieve anxiety during transitions in child birthing. Used by many midwifes and doulas.
109. Post Workout Soak. Add a few drops to Epsom salts for a therapeutic bath after a rigorous workout or intense day.! 110. Massage. Combine with massage oil and use in a soothing, full body massage.! 111. Inflammation/Bruising. Apply topically on an! injured area to aid with reducing the inflammation and bruising.! 112. Sore Muscles. Apply topically to sore muscles after exercising.! 113. Tooth Pain. Apply a drop on gums or location of tooth pain.!
114. Headache. Rub a drop of on temples, forehead and back of! neck when dealing with a headache.! 115. Growing Pains. Mix with Coconut oil, V6, or massage oil and massage on locations for growing pains.! 116. Deep Tissue Pain. Rub on location neat or diluted for relief. May add Copaiba or Helichrysum to enhance the effect of Panaway®.! 117. Sciatic Pain. Rub 2-°©‐3 drops of oil on the heel of foot and base of spine when dealing with sciatic pain.! 118. Arthritis Pain. Rub 1-°©‐2 drops of oil on arthritic hands.! 119. Arthritis in Pets. For arthritic pets, massage oil diluted with V6 or carrier oil on location or add a drop in the food.! 120. Shoulder pain. Apply 2 drops on shoulder and massage when dealing with stiffness in shoulder.! 121. Injury/Bruising/Sprains. Apply to location of injury to address swelling and aid in circulation.! 122. May be added to Raindrop Technique.! 123. Menstrual Cramping. Apply 2-°©‐3 drops with a little coconut oil to abdomen for menstrual cramps.! 124. Muscle Spasms. Apply 2-°©‐4 drops with carrier oil to massage on location of muscle spasms.
Joy™ is a delicately fragrant combination of floral and citrus essential oils and is an uplifting blend that inspires romance, positivity, and a euphoric sense of well-°©‐being. Joy™ is a blend of Rose (Rosa damascena), Bergamot (Citrus bergamia), Mandarin (Citrus reticulata), Ylang ylang! (Cananga odorata), Lemon (Citrus limon),Geranium (Pelagonium graveolens), Jasmine (Jasminum officinale), Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini), Chamomile, Roman (Chamaemelum nobile), Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora). *Avoid applying to skin that will be exposed to sunlight or UV light within 24 hours.! 125. Grief. Add a few drops each morning to help overcome deep-°©‐seated grief and sadness.! 126. Depression. Wear as perfume, over heart or diffuse to help fight depression and sadness. Also good when used in combination with Valor® essential oil daily.! 127. Negative Thinking. Wear a drop behind ears each day to help overcome! negative thinking and attitudes.! 128. Romance. Wear as perfume to help promote loving, romantic and exotic feelings.! 129. Happiness. Wear Joy daily to help promote a sense of happiness and joy.! 130. Discouragement. Diffuse or wear as perfume when you feel discouraged. May wear on wrists or a few drops over the heart.! 131. Peace. Wear as perfume, diffuse or inhale to help regain peace during! difficult times.! 132. Frustration. Add to a scarf or jacket to help ease frustration and irritability.! 133. Confidence. Wear daily to help promote feelings of confidence and! loving yourself.! 134. Laundry. Put 2-°©‐3 drops on damp clothe or on dryer balls for subtle but exotic scent on laundry.! 135. Relaxation. Add a few drops of Joy™ to Epsom salts for a relaxing soak in the bathtub.