Commercial Caloundra Edition 1 - 2011
From strength to strength Caloundra’s most successful Commercial team in recent times has joined forces with the Ray White Caloundra Group and is operating from premises at 1/110 Bulcock Street, Caloundra. This office is Caloundra’s only stand-alone commercial office and caters for every commercial need. They believe that the opportunity to join the Ray White Group will take their careers to a new level with Ray White’s international network and branding, coupled with Principal Andrew Garland’s belief in this team’s ability to continue its dominance of Caloundra's commercial landscape along with the support of the Ray White Corporate office embracing the teams vision. This team built its reputation over many years on client confidentiality, customer service and the ability to market commercial property for a premium price setting the benchmark in Bulcock Street where Len and Alan have sold fourteen Bulcock St fronting properties in the past 3 ½ years. This truly is a “one stop” commercial shop offering property management, sales,
leasing and a complimentary ‘cup of coffee’ to discuss the current market conditions and help formulate investment opportunities for your existing commercial portfolio. If you are a first time commercial investor the team can assist in identifying the pit falls whilst highlighting the advantages of commercial property investment. The new office is modern, spacious and provides a boardroom and meeting room for confidentiality that is expected from discerning buyers, owners and of course valuable tenants who can sit with their Property Manager and discuss pending issues. The commercial market on the Sunshine Coast is generally showing positive trends after weathering the delayed effects of the global financial crisis with more recovery predicted in the second half of 2011. The team invite all their valued clients to drop in at any time to view the newly refurbished office and catch up on the latest commercial happenings on the Sunshine Coast.
Familiar Names and Familiar Faces From Left: Len Greedy (Sales and Leasing) Stuart Cordingley (Sales and Leasing) Jenna Hamilton (Commercial Admin/ PA) Alan Gray (Sales and Leasing) Karen Lomax (Property Manager)
Ray White The Power of the Brand - Still Family Owned Ray White is a household name in Australia and New Zealand, a name synonymous with the property and real estate industry, home loans and mortgages and insurance. Established in 1902, in the small Queensland country town of Crows Nest, Ray White has evolved into Australasia's most successful real estate business, now approaching 1,000 individual offices in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Last year, Ray White sold over $25 billion worth of property. Ray White today is still a family owned business, now spanning residential, commercial and rural property as well as home loans, property management and property funds investment. When you choose Ray White, you are choosing more than 100 years of experience across thousands of agents around Australia, Asia and New Zealand.
Welcome Aboard The new Ray White Commercial Team were entertained by Ray White Chairman Brian White at his palatial Noosa Heads unit along with a number of Sunshine Coast Ray White business owners. A cocktail party in perfect weather complimented by the ocean front setting and wonderful fare’ ensured an evening never to be forgotten. The team was humbled by Brian’s speech welcoming them on board and he took the time to speak to each individually and acknowledge their previous successes and shared the teams vision.
Ray White Offices With over 1000 individual offices spread across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, China, India and the United Arab Emirates, Ray White’s market share is constantly growing. With a referral network that includes Loan Market, Ray White Commercial, Invest, Rural, Constructions, Insurance and Concierge – Ray White offices are well placed to offer our communities a unique level of service.
From left to right: Andrew Garland, Brian White (Chairman Ray White), Len Greedy, Alan Gray, Karen Lomax, Stuart Cordingley, Jenna Hamilton, Tom Garland and Mark Williams (CEO Ray White Commercial).
Karen Lomax Commercial Property Management Specialist Its time to raise the bar in property management. The difference is in the detail.
Karen Lomax Direct 5491 0951 firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Properties Motel Freehold For Sale This freehold property, on 4,047sqm of prime real estate with future redevelopment potential has become available for sale. The Anchorage Motor Inn at 18 Bowman Road is located on Caloundra’s main arterial road which connects to Bulcock Street and has recently undergone a major refurbishment. The 26 motel rooms consist of one and two bedrooms along with three bedroom apartments. The refurbishment includes upgraded kitchens, bathrooms, carpet, furniture, flat screen TV’s and a fresh coat of paint. The swimming pool, tennis court, playground and bbq area have also been revamped as well as the restaurant and bar which are at street level and accessible to guests and the public. This property has great exposure with over 25,000 cars passing daily and as previously stated is an ideal redevelopment site for the future being located in sub precinct 1A that has a height limit of 11 metres. This premium freehold site with a strong holding income is situated on the edge of the retail hub of Caloundra and is adjacent to the Woolworths Shopping Centre and opposite Stockland Shopping Complex. By Negotiation Len Greedy 0401 691 807 email@example.com Alan Gray 0414 894 084 firstname.lastname@example.org
Freehold Service Station Site This prominent freehold service station site at 51 Roderick Street is positioned on a generous 1,366sqm corner block and is currently operating as ‘Moffat Beach Fuel and Mechanical’. With no competition near by, ensuring this property is a long term blue chip investment and has potential for future redevelopment. The property has a building area of 239sqm comprising a 68sqm shop, 68sqm of service bays and 103sqm workshop and features four dual under awning pumps and three underground tanks that hold up to 72,800 litres of fuel. There is also ample on site car parking and concrete hardstand. The property is currently leased to a local operator providing a strong lease return. Located on the corner of Roderick Street and Buccleugh Street, two of Moffat Beaches main arterial roads, the property has high exposure to passing traffic and a clear monopoly of the local fuel and mechanical trade.
Asking $1.5 million Alan Gray 0414 894 084 email@example.com Len Greedy 0401 691 807 firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sale Caloundra 4 Otranto Avenue Freestanding Office Building
• 221sqm building, 506sqm of land, 13m street frontage • Ducted air conditioning throughout • Fit out comprising reception, offices, two large open work areas • Side lane access to exclusive rear car park (7 parks) Asking $925,000 plus GST Alan Gray 0414 894 084 email@example.com
Caloundra L102/ 111 Bulcock Street Freehold Retail Investment
• 325sqm net lettable area comprising four tenancies • Fully tenanted with secure leases in place • Strong holding income, high exposure • Value add to any investor portfolio Asking $1.75 million Len Greedy 0401 691 807 firstname.lastname@example.org
Caloundra West 3/159 Mark Road Industrial Shed - Position Plus
• 100sqm approx. plus 40sqm approx mezzanine • Air conditioned office and work area • Kitchenette, internal disable toilet • 4mx4m roller door, sky lights, good on-site parking Asking $270,000 plus GST Len Greedy 0401 691 807 email@example.com
Caloundra West 25 Enterprise Street DA Approved Land
• 3,739sqm block with approved DA of an industrial complex • DA comprises two large sheds with 1,634sqm approx. GFA • 18,000 underground water tank, 27 on-site car parks • Concrete hardstand, Plans available on request Asking $1.4 million plus GST Alan Gray 0414 894 084 firstname.lastname@example.org
Warana 5 Machinery Avenue Large Factory / Warehouse + Office
• Land area 1,503sqm, building area 1,100sqm approx. • Two levels of air conditioned office space • 3 phase power, two electric roller doors, concrete hardstand • Onsite car parking, zoned Industrial Heavy/ Other Asking $2.2 million plus GST Alan Gray 0414 894 084 email@example.com
For Lease Caloundra 40 Bulcock Street Your Choice of 3 Offices
• 3 ground floor offices available - 35sqm, 37sqm & 40sqm • Sink and air conditioning in each • Located in the walk way connecting Bulcock St & Council car park • Central position on main street Asking $16,000 pa plus GST (inc. Outgoings) each Len Greedy 0401 691 807 firstname.lastname@example.org
Caloundra 2 / 110 Bulcock Street Vacant Office on Main Road
• 62sqm open office space • Ducted air conditioning, rear customer car parking • Kitchenette, multiple data and phone points • Surrounded by a strong mix of businesses Asking $22,000 pa plus GST (inc. Outgoings) Len Greedy 0401 691 807 email@example.com
Caloundra 2 / 8 Otranto Avenue Ground Floor Office in CBD
• 95sqm, ducted air conditioning, modern and professional • Multiple offices plus reception • Automatic handicapped front door, 2 rear covered carparks • Short or long term lease available Asking $400 per week plus Outgoings and GST Alan Gray 0414 894 084 firstname.lastname@example.org
Caloundra 87B Bulcock Street Retail / Office Space
• 165sqm, prominent Bulcock Street location • Kitchenette and exclusive toilet facilities • Rear lane access and car parking • Owner offering to install air conditioning and under awning light box Asking $52,500 pa plus Outgoings and GST Alan Gray 0414 894 084 email@example.com
Maroochydore 35 Dalton Drive Professional Office in CBD
• 150sqm office space in the heart of Maroochydore • Available for immediate occupancy • Full fit out with a/c, reception, four offices and boardroom • Good signage opportunities, ample on-site car parking All Genuine Offers to be Considered Alan Gray 0414 894 084 firstname.lastname@example.org
For Lease Caloundra 14 Baldwin Street Location, Location, Location
• 1,007sqm corner site, 251sqm net lettable area • Comprising office, warehouse and concrete hard stand • 3 phase power, 4 roller doors, security lights and alarm system • 11 on-site car parks, 10m high signage structure Price By Negotiation Len Greedy 0401 691 807 email@example.com
Caloundra 139 Bulcock Street Main Road Vacant Site
• House for sale for removal, lease the vacant block • 1,012sqm prominently located on main road • Ideal for car yard or outdoor retail sales • High traffic area with excellent street exposure All genuine offers considered Len Greedy 0401 691 807 firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Mountain 65 Pierce Avenue Retail, Office, Restaurant, Bottle Shop
• Two tenancies - 97sqm and 120sqm • Little Mountain central shopping centre • Surrounding shops include medical, convenience store & coffee shop • Rental incentives available $25,500 pa inc. O/G and GST and $31,200 pa inc. O/G and GST Stuart Cordingley 0419 769 894 email@example.com
Caloundra West 13 Latcham Drive Vacant Industrial Shed
• 960sqm site with concrete hardstand • Comprising 360sqm shed plus 30sqm of front office space • 3 high roller doors, drive through access • Zoned core industry Asking $49,500 pa plus Outgoings and GST Alan Gray 0414 894 084 firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Mountain 7 Sydal Street 1,098SQM Ready to Occupy
• 1,900sqm hardstand and 1,000+sqm industrial shed • Foyer entry, reception, ample office space with air conditioning • 3 phase power supply, kitchenette/ lunchroom and toilet facilities • Abundant parking spaces, fully fenced Asking $160,000 pa plus Outgoings and GST Stuart Cordingley 0419 769 894 email@example.com
Altered circumstances have opened the door for business owners and investors to lease or buy property at two strategic Caloundra locations. 14 Baldwin Street Caloundra, formerly Caloundra Marine Centre, is for lease as the owner has acquired the Sunshine Coast Quintrex franchise and taken over that existing operation. This now vacant site is prominently positioned on a busy corner and has the bonus of a council approved 10m high signage structure ensuring maximum exposure for your business. The site lends itself to a range of business use as the front area was previously used for showroom and spare parts, with the rear shed area used as a workshop – the best of both worlds. Two street entry points along with large hardstand area, 3 phase power, security lighting, alarm system and 11 off street car parks makes this a MUST INSPECT.
Otranto Ave is arguably the most central business location in Caloundra for discerning professionals as it links the Council Administration Building to the financial and retail heart of Bulcock Street. 4 Otranto Avenue has become available for sale or lease as the owner and his family have embarked on a mission in Cambodia to rescue children from a life of prostitution. This is truly a wonderful sacrifice and a credit to both the owner, his family and the Destiny Rescue Organisation. This freestanding professional office building is situated on a 506sqm block of land with 221sqm of building area. The property features ducted air conditioning throughout, two offices, two large open work area, side lane access, exclusive rear car parking for 7 vehicles and many, many more features.
2/ 8 Otranto Avenue is a modern ground floor office tenancy that is located just off Caloundra's main business strip, Bulcock Street, and is available for immediate occupancy. The tenancy is 95sqm and has a professional presence. It features reception, multiple offices, kitchenette and lunchroom, male/female toilets and an automatic handicapped front door. Each office has new carpet and the tenancy is air conditioned throughout. There is side lane access leading to the rear car park where there are two undercover car parks allocated to this tenancy. The owner will consider short or long term lease options to suit and with ground floor office space scarce in Caloundra's CBD, now is the time to act.
Caloundra 89 Bulcock Street Two Refurbished Retail Tenancies For Lease • Lease one or both, 160sqm and 163sqm approx. • Ducted air conditioning, kitchenette and storage • Under awning light boxes, rear lane access and tenant car parking • Frameless glass shop front, available for immediate occupancy Shop A/ $66,830 pa + O/G & GST, Shop B/ $65,600 pa + O/G & GST Len Greedy 0401 691 807 firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction Property Prime Beachfront Retail Freehold
The table is set for the astute commercial investor with this prime beachfront retail freehold that must be sold at auction or prior. Located on the corner of a busy T-intersection directly opposite the patrolled beach at Alexandra Headland, Shops 7 & 8 at 180 Alexandra Parade are currently combined as one tenancy but can easily be reconfigured into two individual shops providing an owner operator the opportunity to sub-lease. Previously used as a convenience store,
the property is positioned at the front of a modern 220 room resort which provides 29 allocated commercial car parks onsite and is within 5 minutes drive of both Mooloolaba and Maroochydore. The property features main road frontage with a high volume of drive by and foot traffic ensuring that this is a blue chip investment opportunity for the future. The tenancies have a combined area of 115sqm approximate and are being offered as vacant possession. Motivated vendor with instructions to sell.
Auction On Site Thursday 18th August at 11am Property Address: Shops 7 & 8/ 180 Alexandra Pde Alexandra Headland Contact marketing agents Alan Gray 0414 894 084 email@example.com Len Greedy 0401 691 807 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ray White Commercial Caloundra The team that continues to deliver on promises, exceed expectations and achieve results
1/ 110 Bulcock Street (Po Box 220) Caloundra, Qld 4551 Ph: 07 5491 4600 Fax: 07 5491 4655 email@example.com www.raywhitecommercialcaloundra.com.au