Internationally Known Offices Around the World The Coldwell Banker brand has a global reach with offices in 50 countries and territories. There are more than 460 Coldwell Banker offices outside of the United States. Coldwell Banker has a presence in the following countries: ®
Aruba Australia Bahamas Belize Bermuda Canada Cayman Islands (Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac, Little Cayman) China Colombia Costa Rica Czech Republic Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt France Greece Guatemala Honduras India (Mumbai only) Indonesia Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Kuwait Lebanon
Malta Mexico Monaco Netherlands Netherlands Antilles (Curacao, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius, Saba and St. Maarten) Nicaragua Panama Peru Puerto Rico Romania Singapore South Korea Spain St. Kitts/Nevis St. Martin Turkey Turks & Caicos United Arab Emirates United States Venezuela Vietnam
Coldwell Banker® Milestones Coldwell Banker® has consistently been at the forefront of the real estate industry, including: • February 2010 – Coldwell Banker presents Blue Matter, the Coldwell Banker blog to provide consumers with insight and commentary on the real estate experience from people throughout the brand • March 2010 – Coldwell Banker releases a dedicated Apple iPad Application featuring robust property, agent/office search and the integration of over 40,000 community,agent and listing videos from Coldwell Banker On LocationSM • May 2010 – Coldwell Banker unveils the Coldwell Banker Buyer Bonus program which had more than 20,000 sellers offer up to $8,000 credit at closing • June 2010 – Coldwell Banker releases the 5th version of coldwellbanker.com, offering visual, lifestyle and affordability searches • July 2010 – Coldwell Banker becomes the first full service national real estate brand to launch IDX integration within an iPhone Application • August 2010 – Coldwell Banker launches the new Coldwell Banker University®, with improved functionality, better navigation and ease of use • November 2010 – Coldwell Banker On LocationSM, our YouTube channel, surpasses two (2) million views on the site • December 2010 – Coldwell Banker becomes the first to add an exclusive affordability radar and lifestyle search to coldwellbanker.com
Other Top Mentions Include:
• Nominated for two Inman Innovator Awards • Named to Training magazine Top 125 • League of American Communication Professionals Gold Top 100 Spotlight Award • International Academy of Visual Arts Award Communicators Award of Excellence
coldwellbanker.com Although Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC deems this information to be reliable, it is not guaranteed. The information in this brochure is based on 2010 data for Coldwell Banker® affiliated offices throughout the world unless where noted. If your property is currently listed with a real estate broker, please disregard. It is not our intention to solicit the offerings of other real estate brokers. We are happy to work with them and cooperate fully. ©2011 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All rights reserved. Coldwell Banker® is a registered trademark licensed to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity . Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
Quotables A SUMMARY OF COLDWELL BANKER® FACTS & FIGURES FOR 2010
We Never Stop Moving The Coldwell Banker® brand has been a real estate industry champion and pioneer since it was founded on August 27, 1906. Today, Coldwell Banker continues to take great pride in its rich heritage, but also continues to evolve and meet the needs of a changing consumer.
2010 Coldwell Banker Brand
Quotable statistics • Sales Associates/ Representatives worldwide:
• Coldwell Banker offices worldwide: 3,252* • Countries/Territories with Coldwell Banker presence: 50* • Transaction Sides: • Sales Volume:
• Average Sales Price:
higher than NAR 2010 average**)
• Total 2010 traffic to Coldwell Banker online platform: 28.8 Million • Total 2010 qualified leads to Coldwell Banker affiliates from brand’s online platform: 165,479 • Total 2010 visits to Coldwell Banker On Location: 1.6 Million • Total 2010 video uploads (by agents) to Coldwell Banker On Location 44,861 • Total 2010 mobile searches on Coldwell Banker online platform 1.3 Million (up 265 % from 2009) * As of 12/31/10 ** 2010 average sales price according to National Association of Realtors is $220,000
Coldwell Banker® Online
coldwellbanker.com on-the-go – The mobile platforms
Coldwell Banker® is considered to be the Web pioneer in the real estate industry as the first national brand to offer a national real estate Web site. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC launched coldwellbanker.com in 1995. Always ahead of the curve, coldwellbanker.com launched a new website in 2010 with innovations such as:
Always anticipating the needs of today’s on-the-go consumer, the Brand launched not one but two mobile sites in 2008, one built specifically for the iPhone interface, and another for browsing on a Blackberry. In 2009, Coldwell Banker® Real Estate LLC added downloadable Android and iPhone applications to its mobile arsenal. In July of 2010, Coldwell Banker continued in its tradition of innovation by launching IDX integration within the iPhone Application; becoming the first full service national Real Estate brand to do so. This suite of mobile products now allows consumers to:
• A keyword search for more precise property results. • Prominent video display on listings, agent, and office profiles. • A LifeStyle search, which allows consumers to pinpoint the neighborhoods they may want to live in. • The patent-pending BlueScapeSM search, which provides the industry’s first completely visual real estate search. Consumers can find homes by choosing what they like and don’t like from an extensive series of images (e.g. mountains, lake views, urban images, etc.) The BlueScape function will then identify properties that incorporate all of the images they have selected. • An affordability radar, which helps consumers find the homes that are right for their price range.
• Search for properties, offices and agents • Browse listing information and images • Map listings and recent sales ‘near me’ The suite of products on Coldwell Banker’s platform garnered 28 million visitors in 2010 and drove over 160K leads. In March 2011, Coldwell Banker continued in its tradition of innovation by launching a dedicated Application for the Apple iPad. The app enables users to seamlessly search for property listings, agents and Coldwell Banker offices. In addition, users can view Yelp data and over 40,000 property, agent and community videos from Coldwell Banker On Location.
2011 Coldwell Banker Previews International® Quotables Dedicated to Luxury Real Estate.SM
The Coldwell Banker Previews International® program has been a world leader in the marketing of luxury homes since 1933. The Previews® program was acquired by Coldwell Banker in 1980. The exclusive group of certified Coldwell Banker Previews® Property Specialists make up over 8 percent of the more than ninety thousand Coldwell Banker sales associates worldwide. Coldwell Banker Previews International® property specialists participated in nearly 13,547 transaction sides of homes priced at $1 million or more in 2010 with a total sales volume of $25 billion. The average sales price for a luxury home transaction listed and/or sold by the Coldwell Banker Previews International® program in 2010 was $1.85 million. On average, Previews® handles $68.9 million in luxury homes sales every day.* *Data based on closed and recorded transaction sides of homes sold for $1 million or more as reported by the U.S. Coldwell Banker® franchise system for the calendar year 2010. $USD.
Coldwell Banker University® Keeps Coldwell Banker® Agents Among Industry’s Top Professionals
Coldwell Banker® agents have long been known as some of the most professional and educated in the industry. With a variety of online and traditional classroom venues nationwide, Coldwell Banker University® offers over 200 courses to keep agents on the leading edge, while providing them with ongoing accreditation. The Coldwell Banker Learning Department remains on the Training Top 125 by Training Magazine for 2010. Coldwell Banker Learning Department was awarded a Brandon Hall Gold and Bersin & Associates Learning Leader award in 2010. How do you know Coldwell Banker agents are fully prepared to assist consumers? Hear what two students had to say about their course experience: “Instructor was very thorough and knowledgeable. Although I have been in the industry for a while (15 years) I am looking forward to this course and am happy to be back at Coldwell Banker.” Amalia Almasy, eFastStart student [Campbell Realtors] “Great class! It surpassed my expectations and the instructor is motivating.” Lisa Woods, BOO$T Graduate [Dan forth & Associates, Inc.]
And we don’t simply rely on testimonials to ensure our agents are getting the knowledge and support they need to fulfill customer requests. The success of our program is backed by hard statistics. To note a few:
Ultimate Homes Magazine
Wall Street Journal
In 2010, Coldwell Banker® was the only brand to sell one of the top 10 most expensive homes in the United States “Le Belvedere” originally listed for $85 million.
In a recent survey of Wall Street Journal subscribers, Coldwell Banker Real Estate® ranked #1 among all measured realtors as the company they would consider using for future real estate transactions*****
• 92% of Coldwell Banker agents reported they were very satisfied with instructor performance
*****Source: 2009 Residential Real Estate Survey: The Wall Street Journal marketing dept. /Beta Research Corp. For more details on the Wall Street Journal’s 2009 Residential Real Estate Study, please contact Deborah Falcone, 212-397-5790 or Deborah.Falcone@wsj.com.
• 99% of Coldwell Banker agents reported immediately applying what they had learneds
Previews® has a track record of being selected to represent some of the world’s most exquisite properties, including 3 out of 5 of the priciest homes in the U.S.** **Ultimate Homes Lists Most Expensive Homes in U.S. – July 2010
Zillow.com 3 of the top 10 homes that sold for $12 million or more in 2010 were listed by Coldwell Banker Previews International®*** ***Zillow.com- December 20, 2010
Forbes.com The most expensive celebrity real estate in the US “The Manor” is listed by Coldwell Banker Previews International® at $150 million**** ****Forbes.com – January 14, 2011
• Coldwell Banker agents who completed a live, online sales program reported a 20% increase in their performance