Page 1

P

O

R

T

F

O

L

I

O

Hsu ,Li-Ying


Table of content

RESUME

01

SPATIAL ILLUSION

03

FARMERS' MARKET

09

OTHER DESIGN WORKS

15


Name Hsu ,Li-Ying

Personal Informtion Phone Number : +886,978385620 E-mail Adress : jlyhsu@gmail.com

Experience School Clubs Join AIESEC at first semester in Feng Chia University July 2017 - January 2018 (One Semester) Internship CHEN TIAN ZHU Architect Office / Taichung July 2018 (One Month) Student Association Of Architecture Department Director / FCU Architecture July 2018 - July 2019 (One Year)

01


Language Skills English Chinese

Technical Skills AutoCAD Sketch Up Photoshop Illustrator Fusion360 Rhino

02


03

SPATIAL ILLUSION 01


Concept Of Design

The renewal of the roof should not only improve the exterior but also the residents’ quality of life. Rooftop add-on reflects the needs of the reside -nts, but it also gives them a chance to show their uniqueness. Rooftop is not a closure of a building; instead, it’s a beginning.After analyzing the usage of the base’s rooftop, we come out with three types of usage. Ne -xt, we make some modifications for the residents to select their preferences. 70% represents that we only finish seventy percent of the rooftop project. The remaining 30% will be completed after the residents choose their usage.

04


C

B

A

A : Atelier B : Garage C : Living Room

05

First Floor Plan


E

D

F G

D : Balcony E : Dining Room F : Bedroom G : Restroom

Second Floor Plan

06


Third Floor Plan

H

I

J

H

H : Terrace I : Master Room J : Bathroom Fourth Floor Plan

K

L

07

K : Terrace L : Laundry


Photos of Model

08


瑠꟦鏤鎙⟃剤堥㉂䏅捀⚺䋞劆鷴麕 㹒㼬剤堥鴍㣗䋑꧌⟃⿻穡ざ剅㾋涸 嚌䙂腋䍲罉鴍幾㼱宐卓鄄⚥㣐湏㉂ ⶒ⵵涸㉏겗〥㢫⛳䋞劆殹㖒涸㼭㷛 㖈铭䖕䧴⧺傈剤♧⦐莞剪涸橇㞯〳 ⟃㕬剅⚛⚂㖈鸏⦐瑠꟦剚♶㹁劍莊 鳵怵闍㹒㼬鸏垺涸嚌䙂

02

09

FARMERS' MARKET


Concept Of Design

The base is located in Zhuolan Township, Miaoli County, which is a town rely on agriculture. As we learn more about the town, we find out that the main population are elders, and they are all engaged in agriculture. Moreover, the channels of distribution are monopolized by wholesalers. There are also man -y elementary schools in remote areas near the base. We hope to improve th -e quality of education through this project.We hope people can come back here and gain recognition of their hometown.Lack of education resources in remote elementary schools.We hope the design of the book house can provi -de students a spaceto study after school.

10


Solutions To These Problems

Market in the morning, how about in the night?

The first floor is a book house, provides children, elders and students a place to read. It can also be used as exhibition hall, auditorium roo -m, and a space for farmers to display newly developed products.

Is it enough to make a living?

Arrange courses to promote organic crops and corporate with online marketing platform.

Juggling between farming and running a stand?

1.Ask young people to come back and help in their hometown 2. Alter the concept of traditional cultivation 3. Develop new marketing strategy.

11


E

D

A B C

A : Farmers' market B : Reading space C : Bathroom D : Exhibition space E : Counter 12


1F A : Farmers' market B : Reading space C : Bathroom 2F D : Space for kids E : Office E

B

D

C A

13


Model Material

Floor : concrete Wall : copper sheet Grille : bamboo Cabinet : kraftpaper

14


OTHER DESIGN WORKS 03 15


Interior Design

16


17


Design Concept : Toward

Take bridge as reference, way to the destination. I assume this building as a business space, which have place for meeting and also several offices. 18


19


The Relationship Between The Individual And The Facade 20


Observe The Environment Of Feng Chia Night Market From The Perspective Of A

Cat


‧ Order ‧ Desire ‧ Flip ‧ Peek ‧ Curiosity ‧ Echo


Study Alvar Aalto’s design principle, I design a villa whith three special path, base on curios -ity.

23


THE END

Profile for joseph

作品集 2017-2019  

作品集 2017-2019  

Advertisement