Asset Track Innovative Asset Management Software Asset Track is an innovative, new tracking system from Jolly that allows organizations to manage and track all of their assets by scanning asset barcodes or by entering physical characteristics. The open data architecture allows Asset Track to integrate with existing information systems. Features including centralized management, a barcode label designer and comprehensive audit trail reporting are built-in. Asset Track integrates with Active Directory, ID Flow, Lobby Track and other existing ID card systems to make borrower check out quick and easy.
Check Assets In & Out
The Asset Track Advantage
• Check out and assign assets to individuals • Design and produce professional asset barcode labels • Scan ID cards and asset barcode labels for fast check out • Look-up users using LDAP / Active Directory • View each asset’s usage history • Set asset due dates and loan periods • Maintain connections to multiple databases in real-time • Use pre-designed record forms or easily create your own • Integrate with your existing information system
Easily track all assets in your facilities with Asset Track. Record supplier and user information. Know where the asset is located. Scan manufacturer barcodes or produce barcode labels directly from Asset Track. Check assets out to people in your Active Directory or HR system.
Tool and Equipment Management
• Import new assets from a spreadsheet or list
• Integrate with ID Flow or Lobby Track
Loan tools and equipment to qualified users. Keep maintenance records, product manuals and re-order information at your fingertips. View detailed usage and maintenance logs for each tool. Use Asset Track to allocate equipment costs according to usage.
Hardware and Software Management Track software license usage and distribution. Record computer warranty and maintenance agreements. Keep updated technical support numbers, contract expiration dates and links to documentation. Print stickers with network, MAC and license information.
Document Tracking Check important documents in and out and track who has them. Asset Track a flexible library management system. Create ISBN and other barcode labels.
Vehicle Tracking Maintain detailed vehicle use and maintenance records. Record who has each vehicle, mileage, license plate number, VIN number and DMV renewal information.
Inventory Management Manage supply and inventory levels and receive alerts when supplies levels are running low. Scan an item’s UPC barcode and allocate its consumption to a user or department. Keep re-order information at your fingertips.
© 2009 Jolly, Inc. All rights reserved.
Asset Track Feature Highlights
Specifications Databases Microsoft Access Microsoft SQL Server Microsoft Excel Oracle Sybase MySQL dBase Text / CSV Includes Pre-configured DB ODBC / OLE DB Compliant
Barcodes Code 39 Code 128 ISBN ISSN UPC-A UPC-E UCC / EAN 128 EAN-8 / JAN-8 EAN-13 / JAN-13 Code 93 Codabar MSI Plessy Industrial 2 of 5 PDF417 (2D) Data Matrix (2D) Many more
Printers DYMO Epson Informatics Okidata Seiko Zebra Direct Thermal Printers Thermal Transfer Printers Laser and Inkjet Desktop Printers
Barcode Scanners Compatible with all Windows compatible barcode scanners
Languages Available in 11 languages
System Integration Compatible Compatible Compatible Compatible
with with with with
Lobby Track ID Flow open HR systems open inventory systems
System Requirements Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista Pentium III 600 Mhz 256 MB RAM 100 MB Free Disk Space
Available in Three Editions
• Customize asset record forms - create your own or select from one of the included forms • Store critical information such as warranty, serial number, license key, user manual, support telephone number and supplier • Track inventory levels of commonly used goods and supplies • Receive re-order notifications when inventory runs low • Allocate supplies and equipment to users and departments • Check out an asset by scanning it’s barcode label or entering asset information • Lookup up user in LDAP / Active Directory or HR database during check out • Check out assets to a borrower by scanning their ID card • Configure check out permission rules • Configure on-screen messages and notifications • Send e-mail notiﬁcations when assets are checked in or out • Combine assets into functional groups • Link and manage multiple locations and check out stations • Link to any asset database, file-based, server-based, LAN / WAN or ODBC / OLE DB in real-time
Enterprise, Corporate and Small Business • Easily search for specific asset information from thousands of records using powerful and flexible search tools • Design asset barcode labels using the integrated label designer
Jolly Technologies www.jollytech.com +1-650-594-5955
• Use the step-by-step wizard to easily add new assets to the system and automatically print a barcode label • Capture and edit photos of assets using a TWAIN / WIA compatible digital camera or webcam • Print and export detailed logs and reports • Visualize usage patterns with customizable charts and graphs • Customize logs and reports - use any combination of fields and criteria to produce professional reports
The information contained in this document represents the current view of Jolly Technologies on the issues discussed as of the date of this publication. This paper is for informational purposes only. Jolly Technologies makes no warranties, express or implied in this document. Jolly, Jolly Technologies, Asset Track, ID Flow, Lobby Track, and Command Line Utility are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Jolly, Inc. in the United States of America and/or other countries. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.