Rules and Regulations:
Pub and Drink
- Players must be dressed in suitable golf attire. Those not dressed in suitable golf attire will receive a two stroke penalty.
The Star Single Spirit and Mixer
- A two stroke penalty will be given to players found cheating; such as spilling their drink on purpose.
Students Union Small Glass of Wine
- Holes can last no longer than 15 minutes once everyone has a drink.
- Up to a three stroke penalty can be given to players for slow play on a hole if they are stopping all other competitors from moving onto the next hole.
The Southfield Shot
Mohans Single Spirit and Mixer
- ALL players must drink the type of drink specified on their Scorecard for that particular hole, or else they will score a nine on their scorecard.
Barracuda Half Pint
- Once a player has finished the hole they must wait for ALL other competitors to finish before moving on to the next hole.
M'bro Spoons Half of Guinness
- If a player is unable to finish their drink at the hole they will be scored a nine on their Scorecard.
- Players can only go to the toilet before they get a drink or after theyâ€™ve finished their drink. A two stroke penalty will be given to players that go to the toilet during their drink or with their drink.
M'bro Lloyds Bar Shot
- A three stroke penalty will be given to players that are sick at a hole after their drink. Players are however allowed to be sick without penalty when they are travelling from one hole to the other with their fellow competitors. - In the event of a tie a play-off will be played. - There will be drinks breaks after holes 2 and 6. - Bunker Ball: A ping pong ball that stays with the players throughout the night (starting with a random player). To bunker ball someone the player throws the ball into the targets drink, the target takes a one stroke penalty and must drink an extra half/shot of the drink at that hole. This drink may then be poured into the players existing drink to prevent further strokes being taken. The target then becomes the bunker ball controller.