John Carroll High School
300 Club Gala “An Evening in Tropical Paradise” February 6, 2009 Pelican Yacht Club
Dear Friends of John Carroll High School, It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to our 300 Club Dinner, Dance, and Auction Gala, beneﬁting John Carroll Catholic High School! It is hard to believe that another year has passed—but what a great year 2009 promises to be! As always, we are grateful to you, our dedicated and generous alumni, parents, and supporters who value the mission of our school. The funds we raise this evening enable our faculty, staﬀ, and administration to provide for the needs of our most precious resource - our students. At John Carroll, we not only wish and pray for the best for our students, but we also do all that we can to educate the mind, body, and spirit of those entrusted to our care. It is because of your generosity and support of John Carroll that we have come so far and accomplished so much! I am proud of the great community support and family spirit that we enjoy.
Thank you to our Event Sponsors: I would like to thank our Director of Institutional Advancement, Mrs. Jennifer Trefelner, for the wonderful job she has done to organize this event for the sixth year in a row. I also want to thank all of our volunteers and workers for tonight’s event for their time, talent, and hard work to help make our evening a success!
Gordon and Carol Matulonis Culpepper & Terpening Seacoast National Bank
I thank you for your presence tonight. Through your participation, ﬁnancial support, and continued interest in John Carroll High Catholic School and its mission, I am certain that all students at our ﬁne institution may have the opportunity to experience excellence in education and reach their full potential. Enjoy the evening, and may God bless you! Sincerely Yours in Christ,
Rev. Thomas E. Barrett President
M E L V I L L E & S O W E R B Y , P. L . Laurel Professional Park 2940 South 25th Street Fort Pierce, Florida 34981
Wishes John Carroll High School the best of luck on a successful 300 Club Dinner, Dance, & Auction!
H AROLD G. M ELVILLE BOARD CERTIFIED CIVIAL TRAIL LAWYER BOARD CERTIFIED BUSINESS LITIGATION LAWYER
Enjoy an “Evening in Tropical Paradise” Telephone: (772) 464-7900 Fax: (772) 464-8220
Dear Friends of John Carroll, Welcome to John Carrollâ€™s annual 300 Club! I would like to thank you, our sponsors, auction donors, volunteers, and guests for contributing to our largest special event of the year. I would also like to thank the 300 Club Chairwomen and committee members for their friendship, support, and hours of hard work. The event would not be possible without their eďŹ€orts. Thank you for all your hard work and support,
Jennifer Trefelner, Director of Institutional Advancement
2008-2009 300 Club Chairwomen: Barbara Allen Bobbie Ritter Suzanne Davis 2008-2009 300 Club Committee Members: Debi Adkins, Tracy Hulbert, Julaine Ivy, Kathy Johnson, Beverly Jones, Carol Matulonis, Tammy Matthes, Sue Ellen Sanders, Maria Starratt 3
Joe Lott John Carroll Class of 93’
• • • • • • • • • •
HOMEOWNERS AUTOMOBILE COMMERICIAL BUSINESS HEALTH PERSONAL ARTICLES WORKERS COMP MARINE MOTORCYCLE EQUESTRIAN
4808 South US-1 Ft. Pierce, Fl 34982 office: 772-468-1009 fax: 772-468-1837 www.weinsteinjones.com
MIAMI - PALM BEACH - TAMPA - FT. PIERCE 4
John Carroll Class of 88’
This Evening’s Events: 6:30 p.m. 7:30 p.m.
- Doors Open, Silent Auction Begins - Announcements, Prayer, Dinner Begins - Final 300 Club Ticket Sales 8:00 p.m. - Live Auction Begins 9:00 p.m. - Top 20 For Drawing Are Announced 9:30 p.m. - Top 10 For Drawing Are Announced 9:45 p.m. - 50/50 Drawing Winner Is Announced 10:00 p.m. - Silent Auction Closes - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Drawing Winners Are Announced 10:30 p.m. - Bank Opens 11:30 p.m. - Evening ends *Drink tickets may be used any time during the evening. *You are responsible for all purchases made with your paddle number. *All decisions made by the auctioneer shall be ﬁnal. *All auction items have a 1-year expiration date. *Travel expenses not included unless indicated otherwise. * Travel dates to be mutually agreed upon. *The winner of the drawing may select free tuition for the 2009-2010 school year for a student enrolled that year.
This Evening’s Menu Salad: Salad with mixed greens, candied walnuts, craisins, apple chips with bleu cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing Entrees: Antipasto salad, Baked Chicken Breast with a sausage and cornbread stuﬃng, Blackened Dolphin with Fresh Fruit Salsa, Sliced London Broil, Whipped Potatoes with mushroom and beef gravy, Fresh Mixed Vegetables Dessert: Chocolate brownie sundae with vanilla ice cream, whipped topping, sprinkles, and a cherry on top 5
Live Auction Items: 1. “Van Gogh’s Medley” This 32” x 26” acrylic and collage on canvas has been created by the recent recipient of the Backus Museum’s “People’s Choice Award” winner and JCHS alumnus, Doug Macon. Donor: Doug Macon Value $2,500 2. “Week of Your Dreams” Choose from more than 4,000 resorts worldwide to plan your dream vacation through Resort Condominiums International, Ltd., the largest vacation timeshare network in the world. The one-week stay includes all 5 star, Gold Crown options and is open at any time during the “red zone” (the most popular times of travel.) Resorts can be found throughout the United States, South America, Asia, Africa, Europe, Australia, Mexico, and throughout the world. Vacations can be made for your interest in family trips, romantic getaways, casinos, spas, skiing, adventure seeking, etc. Most resorts feature one or two bedroom accommodations, sleeping up to eight people. Travel expenses not included. Donor: The Donahue Family Value: $1,000 and up 3. “Highwaymen Original” Al Black, one of the original highwaymen artists, has painted and signed this vibrant, stunning 16” x 20” Florida landscape. Donor: Mr. and Mrs. Matthew D. Samuel Value: Priceless to an art collector 4. “Hog Hunt, Buggy Ride, Drinks, & Dinner” Six lucky guests will visit the Sandscrub Ranch for an afternoon hunt with Robbie Johnson as your guide, followed by a tour of the wilderness on a genuine hunting buggy. You will then relax with cocktails and a gourmet steak dinner at the ranch house. Date to be mutually agreed upon. Donor: Rob and Kathy Johnson Value: Priceless Opportunity
Applied Behavioral Concepts, Inc.
“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:21 Joan Orlic Eberhart, M. Ed., BCBA
Board Certiﬁed Behavior Analyst President Oﬀering all levels of behavioral services
(772) 489-8768 8
5. “Ormond Beach Vacation” Enjoy a beach-view, two bedroom, two bath, ground ﬂoor condo that sleeps four to six for one week. Enjoy a pool, grill, and picnic tables at this family-friendly getaway. Donor: Mr. and Mrs. Frank Irizarry, Mr. and Mrs. Tim Burnet Value: $700 6. “Golf at Tesoro” This is a rare opportunity to golf with three friends at the exclusive and private Tesoro Golf Club (cart fees included). Donor: Tesoro Golf Club Value: $500 7. “JCHS Sports Package” Included is an original montage of John Carroll students playing sports, lifetime booster parking, two lifetime sports passes for all home sporting events, and JCHS sports accessories. Donor: Karen Manning, John Carroll High School Value: Priceless opportunity 8. “FSU vs UF” Florida State or University of Florida fans can enjoy two tickets to the rivalry game in the Swamp next fall (November 28, 2009). FSU fans will also enjoy a Riddell Mini Helmet autographed by Bobby Bowden. This will be the last time Tim Tebow plays in a home game at University of Florida! Donor: Treasure Coast Seminole Club Value: Priceless to a sports fan 9. “Weekend in Walkers Cay, Bahamas” Relax with friends, and ﬁsh or dive for four days, three nights in this new ﬁve bedroom, four bath home. The Bahamian dream home features a dock and all the vacation necessities. Travel expenses not included. Donor: Jerome Young, Ben and Jodie Horton Value: $2,000 10. “Marvelous Medical Sculpture” Dr. Molina has sculpted this one of a kind medical instrument sculpture that will be revealed the night of the auction... Donor: Dr. Vincent Molina Value: Priceless work of art 9
5701 Orange Avenue Fort Pierce (Corner of Jenkins Road) 461-5097
Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner-Catering Full Liquor License Open 7 Days a Week! We can take care of all your catering needs! Oﬃce Parties-Banquets-Christmas Parties Steaks-Ribs-Pasta-Seafood DOMENICK’S AT PANTHER WOODS COUNTRY CLUB Under new, local ownership Domenick and Theresa Collura Fine Dining, Catering, Weddings 9425 Meadowood Drive Fort Pierce (772) 466-4000 10
11. “Private Tour, Slide Show, & Catered Dinner at Adams Ranch” Six lucky people will enjoy the rare experience of a private educational slide show of the Adams Ranch, a tour of the ranch, and a catered dinner of your choice in the famous “tree house” at Adams Ranch. Bud Adams has also donated a 19 x 16 autographed deer photo in a barn-wood frame (value $350) to prepare you for your adventure. Donor: Amy’s Cakes, Catering & More, Adams Ranch Value: Priceless Opportunity 12. “Child’s Dream Adventure Birthday Party” If your child dreams of being a ﬁreman, this is for you! Fifteen friends will enjoy a tour of the airport ﬁre station, experience a day as a ﬁreman by wearing equipment, spraying water hoses, taking a tour, “driving” the incredible ARFF truck, and more. Kids will love eating their favorite pizza and Italian treats, plus homemade cupcakes and a matching giant cake! The birthday recipient will also be given the opportunity to be Sheriﬀ for a day! Donor: SLC Fire Department, Big Apple Pizza (Ft. Pierce), Amy’s Cakes and Catering, SLC Sheriﬀ’s Oﬃce Value: Priceless for any child with an imagination 13. “Beach Getaway” A week-long vacation is yours in this beachfront, riverview, 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with a 260’ dock on North Hutchinson Island in Stuart. Enjoy the beach patio and spectacular sunsets over the Indian River with your family. Not available during holidays. Donor: The Wilson Family Value: $2,500 (RESERVE) 14. “Hog Hunt at Rockin’ R Ranch” Jon Cade will guide two lucky hunters on a private hog hunt at Rockin’ R Ranch in St. Lucie County. The dawn or dusk hunt will include everthing you need. Donor: Dr. Richard & Barbara Allen, Jon & Donna Cade Value: Priceless opportunity for a father and son trip... 15. “UF Box Tickets” Two lucky people will watch the University of Florida play a 2009 football game at the Ben Hill Griﬃn stadium from luxurious box seats. Donor: Culpepper & Terpening Value: $500
Dr. Greg Cheyne, D.C. Dr. Steve Cheyne, D.C. Dr. Nicole Kelly Cheyne, D.C.
Good Luck on the 300 Club! Early morning and late afternoon appointments are available for your convenience!
(772) 468-8891 (772) 468-7929 (fax) 12
5050 South 25th Street Fort Pierce, Florida 34981
16. “Drifting with Capen” This beautifully framed 28” x 42” canvas Bahamian scene by renowned artist Phil Capen features sailboats, tropical water, and a natural beach scene. Donor: Phil Capen Value: $850 17. “Senior Special” This item provides 8 seats in addition to the 8 allotted seats for a total of 16 reserved seats at the 2009 Graduation (Sunrise Theatre) and Baccalaureate Mass (St. Anastasia Church). Donor: John Carroll High School Value: Priceless photo opportunity for your entire family (and the only chance to acquire more seats for graduation and baccalaureate mass) 18. “Week of Your Dreams II” Choose from more than 4,000 resorts worldwide to plan your dream vacation through Resort Condominiums International, Ltd., the largest vacation timeshare network in the world. The one-week stay includes all 5 star, Gold Crown options and is open at any time during the “red zone” (the most popular times of travel.) Resorts can be found throughout the United States, South America, Asia, Africa, Europe, Australia, Mexico, and throughout the world. Vacations can be made for your interest in family trips, romantic getaways, casinos, spas, skiing, adventure seeking, etc. Most resorts feature one or two bedroom accommodations, sleeping up to eight people. Travel expenses not included. Donor: The Donahue Family Value: $1,000 and up 19. “Party at the SEAL Museum” Enjoy a party at the National Navy Museum! One option for the party is a 12-person private birthday party complete with a tour, video, scavenger hunt, pizza, cake, goodie bags, birthday banner, tee-shirt, and much more. Other party options include a venue to host a business party or an adult birthday party with private tour. Donor: National Navy UDT-SEAL Museum Value: Priceless party opportunity
Knighs of Columbus Stuart Council #6241
Good Luck Caitlin Johnson and the John Carroll Rams Banquet Hall-accommodaionts for up to 365 people Conveniently Located Half Mile East of I-95 of the Stuart Exit 7251 Gaines Ave. on the corner of Kanner Hwy and Cove Rd. Bingo Every Thursday and Sunday
www.KofC6241.org (772) 286-7507
Dinner Dances and Card Tournaments Every Month
20. “Waterfront Dinner Party” Enjoy dining at a beautiful North Beach home, while watching the sun set over the Indian River with 6-8 friends. You will be treated to a casual, light dinner including hors d’oeuvres, salad, ﬁlet mignon, twice baked potatoes, and a sweet treat for dessert. Donor: Dr. Richard & Barbara Allen, JARO Catering (Gene and Jane Rowley) Value: Priceless party! 21. “Archery at Its Best” Any archer will enjoy this Browning Verado bow (or one of equal value), two private bow hunting lessons at the new White’s Tackle archery range, and camouﬂage apparel. Advanced lessons for experienced hunters or beginning lessons are available. Donor: White’s Tackle Value: $1,000 22. “Beech Mountain, North Carolina Home” Enjoy one week in this beautifully furnished, rustic home with 3 bedrooms, loft, fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning ﬁreplace, and wraparound decks with stunning views overlooking seven Tennessee mountain ranges! The home which comfortably sleeps eight and is only a 1/4 mile from the Beech Mountain ski resort, is near Grandfather Mountain and white water rafting! Travel expenses not included. Donor: Richard and Nancy Davis Value: $1,000 23. “Judge Judy VIP” The winner and three guests will be privy to a VIP backstage tour, seats in the courtroom, and lunch with the cast and crew of the Judge Judy show in Hollywood, CA! Must be redeemed by April 1, 2009. Travel and accommodations not included. Must be 16 years of age or older. Donor: Judge Judy Value: Priceless opportunity to be a VIP 24. “Botox for Two” Look years younger with a botox treatment! You can invite your friend, spouse, or family member! Donor: Dr. Michele Richards, Dr. Richard & Barbara Allen Value: $1,200 15
YOUR LIFE IS
UNIQUE ARE YOUR INVESTMENTS? .......................................... Special Needs deserve a specialized strategy.
No two people are alike, nor will they have the same vision of success. As your financial advisor, I’ll take the special care and attention to listen to your unique needs and circumstances to help create a custom plan for meeting your goals. Call me today for a no-obligation consultation.
Erik Melville, CFP® Financial Advisor 603 N. Indian River Drive-Suite 300 Fort Pierce, FL 34950 772-460-2500 • 800-445-4767 email@example.com
RAYMOND JAMES & A S S O C I AT E S , I N C .
Member New York Stock Exchange/SIPC
Individual solutions from independent advisors
..2007 Raymond James & Associates, Inc., member New York Stock Exchange/SIPC ... 58881007J. 10/07
25. “The Perfect Spot” Every JCHS student’s dream... a reserved, front row parking place in the senior parking lot. Donor: John Carroll High School Value: Priceless...and the only time to get a guaranteed parking space (RESERVE) 26. “Zoom Whitening and Niacin Therapy” Splurge on Zoom teeth whitening (as seen on Extreme Makeover), x-rays, exam, Sonicare toothbrush, and dental accessories. Save your skin with Niacin-powered skin therapy with gentle cleansing creams which improves skin tone, texture, and hyperpigmentations, and prevents further damage with duo-action sun damage mineral sunscreen with the mineral protection of micronized Titanium Dioxide and micronized Zinc Oxide. Donor: Midway Dental Center, Giles Breast & Body Plastic Surgery Value: $1,300 27. “Light of the World” This 53” x 47” hand-painted tile mosaic is a perfect addition for any personal art collection or a stunning gift for your church or parish. Donor: Janice Miller Value: $2,200 28. “BBQ for 25 at Adams Ranch Pavilion” Enjoy a catered meal for 25 by Domenick’s Corner Grill at the beautiful Adams Ranch outdoor pavilion. You will also be treated to an educational slide show and a private one-hour tour! Donor: Domenick’s Corner Grill & Adams Ranch Value: Priceless opportunity for friends and fellowship 29. “Colleen Nash Becht Original - An Evening in Tropical Paradise ” Alumna Colleen Nash Becht, is donating only one original piece of artwork this year... and this is it! She has treated us to a 22 x 30 stunning watercolor to coordinate with this year’s theme, “An Evening in Tropical Paradise.” Take advantage of this rare opportunity to purchase an original and specially commissioned piece of artwork from an international award-winning artist! Donor: Colleen Nash Becht, Mother of Drake Wetzel (2010) Value: $2,500 17
2650 SOUTH KINGS HIGHWAY FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA 34945 Congratulations Jayne and the Class of 2009! “THE VERY BEST INDIAN RIVER CITRUS”
Manning Electric is proud to support John Carroll High School’s “An Evening in Tropical Paradise” 300 Club Gala.
Silent Auction 101. “Green Thumb” Enjoy this collection of ﬁve indoor plants with decorative pots. Donor: Kelly’s Unique Habitats, Inc. Value: $400 102. “Seafood Lovers” Enjoy a cooler full of shrimp, ﬁsh, and other seafood products. Donor: Inlet Fisheries, Inc. Value: $200 103. “Camouﬂage Bags and Quail Creek” These three camouﬂage bags, with a gift certiﬁcate for a round of sporting clays and cart rental at Quail Creek, are the perfect gift for any hunter. Donor: Quail Creek Plantation Value: $250 104. “Fireworks” This large package of ﬁreworks is a great addition to any 4th of July celebration or party. Donor: Sky King Fireworks Value: $250 105. “Men’s Basket of Cheer” This basket of cheer includes all the favorites - a great way to stock your bar or to prepare for a party! Donor: Pappy’s Liquors, The Madden Family, and the Guettler Family Value: $150 106. “George Rowe Original” Enjoy an original 9.5” x 11.5” Florida landscape featuring a ﬁsherman along the shoreline of the Indian River Donor: George Rowe Value: $350 107. “A Day at the Spa” Spend a day at the spa with this package including a 30-minute massage, 40-minute facial, pedicure, spa products, and herbal teas. Donor: Cottage Day Spa Value: $150 108. “Scrapbooking Delight” This basket includes scrapbook paper, card stock, scissors, markers, crayons, erasers, pens, Vera Bradley note cards and stationery, and a $50 gift card to Staples. Donor: The Loughry, Macon, Ivy, Gray, & other JCHS families Value: $100
L.E.B Demolition & Consulting Contractors Inc. wishes JCHS the best of luck at “An Evening in Tropical Paradise”
Matula Electric is proud to support John Carroll High School and its annual 300 Club Dinner, Dance and Auction! 20
109. “Be My Valentine” Impress your Valentine this year with a basket for two including Mary Kay products, champagne, glasses, spa items, a $50 gift certiﬁcate to Sam Snead’s Oak Grill & Tavern, and a horseback riding trip on the beach for two. Donor: Idania Rodriguez, Sam Snead’s Oak Grill & Tavern, and Tours on Horseback Value: $370 110. “Tennis Anyone?” This tennis bag includes a 1-hour lesson, tennis balls, and accessories. Donor: The Leu Family Value: $150 111. “Portrait Session” Treat yourself to a weekday portrait session at any Martin County park location, in the photography studio or courtyard, plus a limited edition 8 x 10 print. Donor: Dultmeier Photography Value: $265 112. “Wine Lovers” Enjoy a wine tasting by PRP Wine Tasting for 8 to10 friends at your home or oﬃce, a picnic basket with wine, and a gift certiﬁcate to the Cheese Cave. Donor: PRP Wine Tasting, Bobbie Ritter Value: $250 113. “Tropical Prints” Remember tonight’s theme, “An Evening in Tropical Paradise,” with these two coordinating gold framed prints of tropical ﬂowers. Donor: Creative Floors/ Carpet One, The Wonka Family Value: $500 114. “Florida Gator Autographed Basketball” Add to your basketball memorabilia collection with a basketball autographed by head coach Billy Donovan and sophomore player Nick Calathes. Donor: Mike and Miriam Burns Value: $200 115. “Bass Fishing Trip” Enjoy a half day of bass ﬁshing on Lake Okeechobee with Captain Art Adkins and Hondo Guide Service. All ﬁshing gear is provided! Donor: Art Adkins, Hondo Guide Service Value: $250
“Good Luck on a successful 300 Club Gala!”
116. “Carey Chen Print” This colorful Carey Chen underwater limited edition lithograph titled “Cayman Turtles” is beautifully framed and perfect for a tropical home. Donor: Carey Chen, Cayman Arts, Inc. Value: $200 117. “A Day at the Beach” This beach-themed basket includes 4 towels, 2 pairs of ﬂip-ﬂops, suntan lotions, a beach bag, beach toys, a $25 gift card to Publix, and 4 day passes to the Rapids Water Park. Donor: Joe and Bernice DeRosa, Rapids Water Park Value: $250 118. “Treat Yourself ” This package includes Giardino Italiano spa products including an aroma room diﬀuser, lotion, bubble bath, body splash, brush, body scrub, blanket, bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, and a 30-minute facial. Donor: Ashley Hood, Celina Stofella, and Delo Medical Associates. Value: $200 119. “Medieval Times & Wet N’ Wild” This package includes two tickets to Medieval Times and two passes to Wet N’ Wild. Donor: Medieval Times, Wet N’ Wild Value: $210 120. “College Student Care Packages” Treat your high school graduate to 5 phenomenal care packages throughout the school year. You select the dates to send the packages (birthday, Valentine’s, etc), and a complete care package will surprise your child. Enjoy this sample package to take home today! Donor: 300 Club Committee Value: Priceless opportunity to spoil your child 121. “VIP Grandparents” This package includes front row seating for two at our 2009 Grandparents’ Mass (in December) and breakfast with the special student. Donor: John Carroll High School Value: Priceless opportunity to show love to a grandparent and student
Congratulations Class of 2009!
Gordon and Carol Matulonis
www.AdamsPest.biz Phone: 772.878.3002 24
122. “Complete Your Kitchen” Any chef would enjoy this package that includes kitchen supplies, wine, bread mix, measuring cups, jars, dishes, teapot, a $100 gift certiﬁcate to Boudrias Groves, and a silver Arthur Court tropical serving tray. Donor: Kate Neal, Beth McHugh, Lamarcia Boudrias, and Debi Adkins Value: $300 123. “Coﬀee Break” This coﬀee lovers basket by Wide Eyed Coﬀee includes a coﬀee grinder, mugs, tea, coﬀee ﬁlters, and hand towels. Donor: Stephanie Harkins Value: $80 124. “The Sassy Women’s Looking and Feeling Good Basket” This package includes anti-aging tonic, vitamins, energy tea, protein shake mix, protein bars, lotions, ﬁrming serums, and much more. Donor: Blooming Sassy Marketing Group/ Shaklee, Suzie Sunkel Value: $450 125. “JCHS Volleyball Fan” Any player will love these volleyball accessories including a volleyball, apparel, and a gift certiﬁcate to the popular JCHS summer volleyball camp. Donor: John Carroll High School Volleyball Team Value: $200 126. “Treat Your Dog” Treat man’s best friend to a day of pampering with this basket of dog toys, treats, stuﬀed animals, and a grooming service by Dog Gone Pretty. Donor: Pavla Stambaugh, Debra Powers Value: $170 127. “Spoonbill Painting” This lovely 21” x 29” framed painting of a spoonbill and cypress trees is a great addition to any art collection. Donor: Virginia Simmons Value: $400 128. “Wendy Culpepper Jewelry” This famous jewelry designer has donated a pair of sterling silver earrings and a sterling silver beaded necklace. Her work has been featured in In-Style, Good Housekeeping, Glamour, People, Redbook and Esquire magazines. Donor: Wendy Culpepper Value: $150
Serving St. Lucie County is our pleasure.
A subsidiary of Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida
St. Lucie County is home to natural preserves, beautiful uncrowded beaches and residents who appreciate the beauty of their surroundings. Seacoast National Bank is proud to be an active participant in this vibrant community. With seven locations in St. Lucie County, we offer personal and business banking services; investment, trust and estate planning; and local decision-making. All delivered with the personal level of service you deserve. Banking is our business, but serving this community is our pleasure. Call, visit, or go online today.
129. “Family Night Out” This package is a perfect way to take your family or date out for dinner and a movie. It includes 4 passes to Nova Cinemas, a $25 gift certiﬁcate to West End Grill, and a $25 gift card to Chili’s. Donor: Nova Cinemas, West End Grill, Madden Family Value: $75 130. “Bath & Body Works” This basket includes exotic coconut, cherry blossom, and enchanted orchid lotions and soaps, candle, and a $10 gift certiﬁcate. Donor: Suzanne Smith, Haag Family Value: $140 131. “Weekend at Ormond Beach” Spend 3-days, 2-nights in Orlando relaxing in a two bedroom, two bath, ground ﬂoor condo with a beach view that sleeps four to six. Enjoy a pool, grill, and picnic tables at this family-friendly getaway. Donor: Mr. and Mrs. Frank Irizarry, Mr. and Mrs. Tim Burnet Value: $300 132. “Waterford Seahorse Vase” A scrolling seahorse pattern has been intricately cut into this beautiful 10” tall crystal vase. For over 200 years, Waterford has produced the world’s ﬁnest crystal. Each piece bears the Waterford Crystal mark as a sign that the centuries-old tradition of Waterford lives on in every piece. Donor: Tim and Bobbie Ritter, Dr. Richard and Barbara Allen Value: $375 133. “Waterford Seahorse Bowl” This 10” crystal piece is a perfect complement to the Waterford Crystal Seahorse Vase. Donor: Friends of JCHS Value: $375 134. “Books and Movies for a Rainy Day” This basket includes a book carrier, 2 autographed books by Sandi Griﬃn, an autographed book by Dr. Nicole LaBeach, 2 bottles of Chardonnay, book lights, smart bookmarks, European chocolates, $50 Barnes and Noble gift card, The Notebook DVD, and 3 movie passes to Nova Cinemas. Donor: Families of JCHS students Value: $250
COMMERCIAL POPCORN CEILING REPAIRS
J.P.’S PAINTING & WALLPAPERING Since 1974
JOHN PRIVUZNAK OWNER
135. “Pretty Red Flowers” This vibrant 18” x 21” watercolor of a ﬂowering arrangement has been painted by art teacher and experienced artist Delbert Peterson. Delbert’s artwork is part of permanent collections throughout the US and is featured in four editions of the Artists of America calendar. Enjoy his talented work! Donor: Delbert and Jeanne Peterson Value: $200 136. “Sea World and the Zoo” Two lucky people will learn about the sea and land animals at Sea World and the Brevard Zoo. Donor: Sea World, Orlando; Brevard Zoo Value: $175 137. “Baby Shower!” This complete package includes blankets, onesies, burp cloths, towels, shampoo, lotion, cups, spoons, piggy bank, and an infant carrier, and a hat, bib and bootie set. Donor: The Kennedy, Knotts, and Macon Families Value: $150 138. “Table and Chairs Set” This glass top wrought iron table comes with four matching chairs and cotton cushions. The cushions can be personalized to match any motif for your home or patio; simply tell artist Martha Cross how you would like them painted. Donor: Martha Cross Value: $300 139. “Facial, Massage, Laser Hair Removal” Treat yourself to a 30-minute facial and a 30-minute massage along with a $300 gift certiﬁcate toward laser hair removal. Donor: Delo Medical Associates, Laser Center of South Florida Value: $400 140. “Luxuries of the Sea: Beauty Control Basket” These European Hydrotherapy Treatments include an ultra plush spa neck wrap, moisture wrap body conditioner, ocean bath, salt glow, skin balm with Nutrispheres, Skinlogics facial travel pack, foot talc, a foot bubbler, and accessories. Donor: Keri Gilmore, Julaine Ivy Value: $200
McDonnell Properties of Indian River County Citrus Groves of Vero Beach James McDonnell 1807 Ocean Drive, Vero Beach 32963 (772) 234-5212
141. “Pamper Yourself ” Treat yourself to the perfect day of pampering with a 30-minute massage, 30-minute facial, a shampoo, cut and new hair style, and tasty wine! Donor: Anne-Marie Brennan, Delo Medical Associates, Kim Lannon-Semmler Value: $200 142. “Hammerheads’ Bat Kid and Family Baseball Pack” This package will give a child a chance to be the Jupiter Hammerheads’ Honorary Bat Kid! You will also receive 4 family four packs of tickets to a minor league game of your choice during the 2009 season at Roger Dean Stadium. Donor: Roger Dean Stadium Value: $230 143. “Kayaking Tour & Lunch” Enjoy a guided kayak tour through the scenic Indian River and a homemade lunch for four on a spoil island, at the Allen’s north beach home, or at your favorite picnic spot. Donor: Lisa’s Kayak Tours, Barbara Allen Value: $350 144. “Just for Runners” This complete basket includes rare running collectibles, running books, a Sailﬁsh Striders membership, entry fee for the JCHS 5K run/ walk, running accessories, and a 1-hour therapeutic massage. Donor: Sue Ellen Sanders, Longevity Spa Value: $250 145. “Go (Girly) Gators!” This adorable beaded Gator bracelet and earring set is perfect for any Florida Gator girl! Donor: Laﬀerandre Gallery Value: $90 146. “Cardinals’ Bat Kid and Spring Training Tickets” Enjoy a day at Roger Dean Stadium with two passes to a 2009 Florida Marlins spring training game and give a child the adventure of a lifetime as the Palm Beach Cardinals’ Honorary Bat kid. Donor: Roger Dean Stadium Value: $150
147. “Paintball Party” Four lucky youngsters will enjoy playing paintball, eating pizza, and eating ice cream. Donor: Invincible’s Paintball, Bobby’s Pizza, Kilwins Value: $200 148. “A Dog’s Life” Pamper your pooch with a personalized John Carroll Rams collar and bandanna, pet supplies, toys, Peti Paws Nail Trimmer, and more. Donor: Michelle Hartman, Laura Brown Value: $150 149. “Magazine and Radio Advertising” Get your business’ name out there with a 1/2 page ad in Indian River Magazine and forty 30-second sections of airtime from Christian FM. Donor: Indian River Magazine, and Christian FM Value: $1,200 150. “Pier 1 Vase and Flowers” Add some decoration to your home with this beautiful vase with dried ﬂowers from Pier 1 Imports. Donor: Suzanne Davis Value: $70 151. “Area Rugs” Give your home or patio a new look with two beautiful, tropical area rugs. One 4’ x 6’ rug features seashells, and one 2’ x 3’ showcases ﬂip-ﬂops. Donor: Linda Jensen Value: $300 152. “Treasured Waters” This basket includes a Treasured Waters, Indian River Lagoon book, a framed 8” x 10” autographed Richard Kelly giclee, TW notecards, TW tote bag, and a Lindeman’s 2007 bottle of red wine. See and read about a Florida treasure through the eyes of the artist, Richard Kelly, and writer, Camille Yates. Donor: Julaine Ivy Value: $250 153. “Janie Hinkle’s ‘At Anchor’” This 18” x 24” digitally manipulated photography piece features a local sailboat resting in the Indian River Lagoon. Donor: Jiﬀy Photo and Framing Value: $350
154. “Silver Heart Bracelet” Give that special someone this open link heart and toggle bracelet (just in time for Valentine’s Day). Don’t forget the matching necklace (item #155) Donor: Sweet’s Jewelers Value: $150 (RESERVE) 155. “Silver Heart Necklace” Finish oﬀ your Valentine’s Day shopping with this beautiful open link, heart necklace (see the matching bracelet, item #154) Donor: Sweet’s Jewelers Value: $225 (RESERVE) 156. “Mixture of Roses” Add this acrylic painting of roses to your home art collection. Donor: Celina Stofella Value: $75 157. “Waterford Frame” With edges reminiscent of a starburst, the 4 x 6 blaze frame features radiant cuts designed to enhance the overall spectacular presence of this crystal frame. A wonderful gift, perfect for showcasing your most cherished memories. Donor: St. Anastasia Catholic School Value: $100 158. “Photo Frames” Display your most precious memories with leather photo albums, picture frames and holders. Included are a Memorex carabiner photo viewer which holds more than 50 images and displays them on a full color LCD 1.5 inch display and a Belkin digital camera link which transfers thousands of digital photos to your iPod. Donor: The Sutorka and Wilson Families and Friends of JCHS Value: $150 159. “Need Braces?” Get that perfect smile with $500 oﬀ your initial orthodontic treatment at Dermody Pediatric Dentistry. Donor: Dermody Pediatric Dentistry Value: $500 160. “JCHS Football” Treat the football player in your family to a John Carroll football camp gift certiﬁcate, a JC visor, hat, and sweatshirt, a leather football, and a scholarship toward exam prep evaluation from Huntington Learning Center. Donor: JCHS Football Team, Huntington Learning Center Value: $275
161. “Bernie Kosar Helmet” Bernard Kosar, who played for the University of Miami, is a former NFL quarterback for the Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, and Miami Dolphins. While at UM, he led the team to its ﬁrst national championship, was a second-team All-American, and ﬁnished fourth in Heisman Trophy voting. Purchase this autographed collectible helmet to add to your sports memorabilia collection. Donor: Bernie Kosar Value: $170 162. “Fairwinds, The Club at Pointe West, and Golf Club” Enjoy two golf foursomes at Fairwinds, one golf foursome at The Club at Pointe West, and a Cobra 60 Degree sand wedge along with a golf hat, golf balls, and accessories. Donor: Fairwinds Golf Course, The Club at Pointe West, Orchid Island Golf and Beach Club Value: $315 163. “Florida Landscape” Up and coming artist and JCHS alumna Angela Guettler has completed a beautiful 12” x 18” oil painting of a Florida landscape featuring palm trees and a secluded beach. Donor: Angela Guettler Value: $500 164. “Tree Trimming” Relax while professionals trim up to ten trees, remove an unwanted tree, or perform a specialty cut on a tree. Donor: J and N Tree Trimming and Removal Value: $300 165. “Gardener’s Dream” This package includes live plants, seeds, gardening shoes, a lawn cart, and numerous gardening supplies. Donor: Anita Neal, Angela Nettina, Bobbie Ritter, Betty Neill Value: $150 166. “Treat Your Lady” Included is a Dior box with night cream, lotion, and perfume; a hair color or highlight, cut and style; 30-minute massage, and 30minute facial. Donor: Linda Saturday, Anne Marie Brennan, and Delo Medical Associates Value: $500 167. “Silver Bangles and Cuﬀ” Show oﬀ this season’s trends with a silver bangle bracelet and a silver cuﬀ. Donor: Best Value Jewelry Value: $150
168. “Godspell and The Evening of Culture…Faith County II” Treat yourself to 4 tickets to see Godspell at Indian River State College and the comedy The Evening of Culture...Faith County II at the Pineapple Playhouse Donor: Indian River State College and Pineapple Playhouse Value: $110 169. “Chinese Painting from Private Collection” This painting of the Chinese New Year, circa 1990, is signed by the artist and bears the stamp of the Village Longmen in China. Donor: Karen Manning Value: $500 170. “Exercise Your Body” Be good to your body with a yoga mat, water bottle, and bag, a 1-hour Swedish massage, a 1/2 hour weight training, and a 3-month Nature’s Way Health Club membership. Donor: Sharon Lear, Robby McCurry at the Pelican Yacht Club, Nature’s Way Health Club Value: $350 171. “Beach Basics” Enjoy a day at the beach with a rolling cooler, two beach chairs, a case of water, towels, and a $25 Publix gift card. Donor: LaDeene Dodson and Daniel Delgado Value: $100 172. “JCHS Basketball” Any basketball player would enjoy a JC basketball gym bag, short sleeve tees, a long sleeve tee, sweatshirt, and a gift certiﬁcate to JCHS basketball camp. The student athlete will also receive an exam prep evaluation. Donor: JCHS Boys’ Basketball Team and Huntington Learning Center Value: $200 173. “Prom Package” A lucky JCHS couple will enjoy 2 prom tickets, reserved parking at the event, and two song requests at the dance. The young lady will be pampered pre-party with a facial, haircut and style, total body spray tan, and a gift certiﬁcate to Tootsies. Her date will receive a handsome tuxedo rental from G.T. Rhodes. Donor: JCHS Junior Class, Melanie’s Tanglemasters, Rumirs Day Spa, Tootsies, and G. T. Rhodes Value: $300
174. “I’d Rather be Fishing” Take this Quantam Spinning Reel Combo, Shakespeare Ugly Stick pole, and a new tackle box on your next ﬁshing trip. Donor: DeBrooks Fishing Center, Linda Saturday, and Kari Tench. Value: $150 175. “Car Repair” Keep your car clean and running smoothly with car washes and accessories along with gift certiﬁcates for car repair and maintenance. Donor: R.A.M. Auto Value: $150 176. “No Girls Allowed” This is the perfect gift basket for a night with the guys. It includes assorted liquors, cigars, poker chips, and manly accessories. Donor: Denise Guettler Value: $100 177. “USF Club Level Football Tickets” Two University of South Florida football fans will enjoy the 2009 game against Florida Atlantic University on Saturday, September 19, 2009, at 1:00 pm from Club Level seats. Donor: Rains Insurance Value: $400 178. “Custom Christmas” Enjoy four custom, handmade outﬁts for you and your family. Once you are dressed, have a family photo session for up to six people at three locations. You will receive a complimentary 8” x 10” photo and all your negatives to produce your own photos! Your Christmas card photos could be the talk of the town… Donor: Martha Cross, MitchPix Value: Priceless for a trendy family 179. “iTunes” Add these great accessories to that new iPod you got for Christmas. Included is a $25 iTunes gift card, a Belkin Tune Base FM (which allows you to mount, power, and listen to your iPod mini as you drive), and a CD case. Donor: Gary & Karen Key and Friends of JCHS Value: $125
180. “Waterford Lamp” The Waterford accent lamp is 16” tall and features Waterford’s Kilkenny crystal pattern and a polished brass ﬁnish. The lamp base is 3.5” in diameter and 1.25” high and comes with a white coolie shade. Donor: Friends of JCHS Value: $345 181. “Waterford Cross” Gracefully shaped and intricately cut, the 9 1/2” tall Clare Cross adds an elegant reﬁnement to any religious memory. A wonderful keepsake for a baptism, communion, conﬁrmation, or wedding. Donor: Knights of Columbus, Stuart Council Value: $195 182. “Microdermabrasion and Ultrasound Facial” Rejuvenate your skin with a beauty consultation, microdermabrasion treatment, and ultrasound facial. You can also relax with this tall and stunning orchid candle. Donor: Dermatech Day Spa Value: $160 183. “Pantherwoods Dinner and Sunrise Theatre Tickets” You and three friends can enjoy dinner at the new Domenick’s at Pantherwoods restaurant, then head downtown to see Footloose at the Sunrise Theatre on March 10th. Donor: Domenick’s at Pantherwoods, Sunrise Theatre Value: $400 184. “Trendy Bags” Always have a bag for your essentials with this handmade magazine tote, mini clutch, and Rachel bag. Designer Danielle Biglin also included an adorable set of magnets! Donor: Easter Avenue Company Value: $110 185. “Dental Care and Teeth Whitening” Look years younger with a professional teeth whitening, rotary toothbrush, and dental supplies. Donor: Dr. Suzanne Williams Value: $550
186. “Mommy and Me” Spend hours of quality time with your daughter while playing games, baking, playing with nail polish, makeup, jewelry, and accessories. Donor: Lamarcia Boudrias Value: $125 187. “Personalized Initials” Artist Mimi Brown will paint a personalized monogram of your child’s or grandchild’s initials complete with whimsical watercolor animals. Donor: Mimi Brown Value: Personalized artwork is priceless 188. “Professional Family Photos” This family photo session is good for six people at up to three locations. You will also receive an 8” x 10” photo and the negatives. Donor: Maria Starratt Photography Value: $1,200 189. “Just Relax” One way to unwind is to treat yourself to an hour massage, haircut and blow-dry, and assorted treats included in this wine and cheese basket. Donor: June Koklys, Tina Edwards (Scandals Salon), Wayne & Phillipa Allen Value: $160 190. “Get Checked” Stay healthy with a bone density exam and a digital mammogram. Donor: Vero Radiology Associates Value: $660 191. “Uptown Girls” Any young lady would love a gift certiﬁcate to Alisari, a Vera Bradley purse, medium and small cosmetic bags, belt, and a gift certiﬁcate to Rosslow’s. Donor: Alisari, Melody Bly, Tommi Brooks, Debi Adkins, & Rosslow’s Value: $200 192. “JCHS Homecoming Package” Two students will be treated to tickets to the Homecoming dance. The young lady will look great with a shampoo, cut, and style from Visions while the gentleman gets $100 worth of new clothes at Hanlons Shoes and Clothing. Donor: JCHS So., Visions, Hanlons Shoes & Clothing Value: $200
193. “Tee Shirt Quilt” Want to save all those JCHS tee shirts but have nowhere to put them? What better way to save your memories than in a handmade quilt made from those treasured items. Donor: Linda Ageeb Value: Priceless opportunity to preserve your memories 194. “Spa Party” Bring the spa to you with BeautiControl products; high-end Brocato shampoos, conditioners, hairspray, foam polisher, and texturizer; a $50 gift certiﬁcate to LaMar’s Hair Design; a 30-minute facial; 30-minute massage; and home spa party. Donor: Cyndee Shevak, Susie Elia, Delo Medical Associates Value: $300 195. “Shades of Red” Brighten up your home with this large, stunning ﬂoral print. Bring the artwork to life with a neutral vase of ﬂowers to match. Donor: Rose Johnson, Home Interiors Value: $310 196. “Diamond Tennis Bracelet” Show her how much you care with this beautiful diamond tennis bracelet. Donor: Best Value Jewelry Value: $600 197. “22kt Gold Mirror” Enjoy this beautiful hand-painted porcelain mirror with 22kt liquid gold, featuring angels and roses. Donor: Janice Miller Value: $100 198. “DJ Service” Do you like the DJ tonight? Enjoy his services for 3 hours and liven up your party! Donor: Class Act Productions and Entertainment Value: $900 199. “Family Bonding” Spend quality time with your children by watching movies, playing board games, cooking together, and enjoying old-fashioned family fun! Donor: Friend of John Carroll High School Value: $150
200. “Gold Bracelet” Show oﬀ this 14 karat, yellow gold, slide starter bracelet holding one garnet and gold ﬂower slide. Donor: Sweet’s Jewelers Value: $400 201. “Martini and Dessert Party” You and 20 of your closest friends can enjoy a private party and one martini each at the swanky Element Martini Lounge in St. Lucie West. Satisfy your sweet tooth with custom, gourmet cupcakes for everyone. Take home these samples tonight to enjoy! Donor: Element Martini Lounge, Classy Cupcakes by Debi Value: $350 202. “Tropical Palm Tree Print” This stunning tropical print by Peter Spataro is a beautiful addition to any Florida art collection. Donor: Brushstrokes Gallery Value: $200 203. “Italian Escape” Enjoy good Italian food and wine with a $50 gift certiﬁcate to Johnny V’s Pizza Trattoria, a wine basket with chocolates, and more! Donor: Joni Vernaglia Value: $100 204. “Home Wine Cooler” Keep all your favorite wines chilled at home with this 45 bottle Magic Chef wine cooler. Donor: Tim and Bobbie Ritter Value: $250 205. “Take Tonight’s Arrangements Home” Remember tonight with a grouping of tropical plants. You will receive a stunning bird of paradise plant and three ferns from Plant Haven Wholesale Nursery. Donor: Plant Haven Wholesale Nursery Value: $100 206. “Surf ’s Up” Any fun-loving surfer will enjoy this 6’3” Webber tri-ﬁn surf board and one-hour private lesson from Rich’s Surf Lessons Donor: Spunky’s Surf Shop Value: $400 (RESERVE)
Coastal CyberKnife & Radiation Oncology Dr. William Crook and Dr. Ramesh Kumar Board-certiﬁed Radiation Oncologists are proud to support John Carroll High School’s 300 Club Dinner, Dance and Auction
Coastal CyberKnife & Radiation Oncology 5550 South US Highway 1, Fort Pierce, Florida 34982 (772) 293-0377, (772) 293-0388 (fax) 1631 N.W. Saint Lucie Blvd., S104, Port St. Lucie, Florida 34986 (772) 336-2797