Sea of Japan
Hiroshima Himeji Castle
Japan is a region renowned for its rich cultural heritage fused with modern influences. From architectural ingenuity dating back to the fuedal period to unique natural landmarks, this country has so much to offer.
Mt Fuji 3776 metres
asia - japan
Niseko Ski Resort
Sea of Okhotsk
Narita Airport is located approximately 70kms from the Tokyo CBD.
Language Population Currency Banking hours Japanese
Just over 127 million Japanese Yen (JPY) Monday to Friday 9am-3pm. ATMs close at night but more 24 hour ATMs are now in operation.
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, Shopping 10am-8pm
A number of countries are visa exempt such as Australia and New Zealand. Check with your Japanese Consulate to confirm whether you need a visa.
“We hadbest e one of th riences. e p holiday ewxas truly a Japan lace to wonder.”f-ulSpamiu, visit ini Tours Air Niutgicipant par
events • Witness the spectacle that is the Grand Sumo Tournaments occurring in January, March, May, July, September and November across Japan. • The Sapporo Snow Festival in February is a week long winter event showcasing stunning ice sculptures among other festivities. • In March, Japan celebrates The Hina Matsuri, otherwise known as the doll festival. • Japan puts on a spectacular display of cherry blossoms each year with Cherry Blossom Festivals occurring at different times throughout Japan – usually between March and May. Tokyo typically
sees its first bloom around the third week of March.
Departure Tax Emergency numbers Dress Included in ticket price
Police – 110, Fire & Ambulance – 119 Casual
attractions • Mount Fuji • Snow Skiing
• Kanda Matsuri held in Tokyo during May is a time when festival goers welcome in fortuity and wealth.
• Cherry Blossoms
• In July, Kyoto plays host to one of the most renowned festivals in Japan, Gion Matsuri. The Tenjin Matsuri in Osaka is often touted as the best boat festival in the world.
• Fushimi Inari Taisha
• Get your rev on at the Japanese Formula One Grand Prix in Mie during October.
• Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
• Tokyo Imperial Palace • Nara Park • Kinkaku-ji • Tokyo Tower • Shinjuku Gyeon
firstname.lastname@example.org | Toll Free: 180 2121 | www.airniugini.com.pg/tours