what if tomorrow
came a day early?
When you have a First Hawaiian Bank Personal Banker, you’ll be ready. Whether you’re planning for retirement, preparing to leave a legacy or simply want to make the most of every day,
our wealth management team can help you achieve your financial goals.
• Anything’s possible with First Hawaiian Bank • Member FDIC
NOT FDIC INSURED.
visit any branch
May lose value. No bank guarantee
what does it take to
transform a ripple into a tidal wave?
Passion is contagious. Last year, we donated thousands of volunteer hours
and over $3.5 million to local charities to help neighbors lift each other
up, improve the quality of life, and provide opportunities for the next generation.
• Anything’s possible when you care. •
have you ever said,
“I love my
When you find the perfect home, come to us for a mortgage to match. We offer a wide array of financing options, all handled locally and backed by the security of Hawaii’s oldest and largest bank. As a valued client, you’ll also receive the services of a personal banker to assist with all your financial needs.
• Anything’s possible with First Hawaiian Bank. •
30-year Fixed Mortgage
5.00% 5.19% Simple Interest*
Annual Percentage Rate*
643-HOME (4663) | fhb.com | visit any branch
* For example, based on a 30-year fixed loan of $100,000 at 5.00% simple interest | 5.19% APR at 1.75 points with a 20% down payment, you will have 360 monthly principal and interest payments of $536.82. Owner Occupant rate and fee as of 6/3/09 and are subject to change at anytime. Subject to credit approval. Not available for brokered in loans. For real properties located in the State of Hawaii.
how can guava juice
get you to Japan?
When you have a Priority RewardsSM Credit Card from First Hawaiian Bank,
even the smallest of purchases earn you CashPointsSM toward valuable rewards*. TRAVEL AWARDS WITH ORBITZ® ~ GIFT CARDS ~ CASH BACK
• Anything is possible with Priority Rewards. •
643-CARD (2273) | fhbrewards.com | visit any branch
*Subject to credit approval. CashPoints have no cash value, except as described in the Program Agreement. First Hawaiian Bank reserves the right to cancel or modify the program at any time.