Bars Committee Application Form Basic Information Name: _______________________ E-mail:______________________ Telephone: _______________________ Course: ____________________________ Year of Study: ___ of ___ Living In or Out of College? ____ 1. Why do you want to join the Bars Committee?
2. What skills/qualities do you think you can bring to the Bar, the Toastie Bar and the Committee?
3. What do you expect to gain from being on Bars Committee?
4. What are you hobbies and interests?
5. What do you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of the Bar/Toastie Bar? Do you have any ideas for future developments?
6. Are there any particular areas of the Bar / Toastie Bar management which you would like to get more involved in?
7. As part of a paid job, voluntary position or otherwise, can you give an example of when youâ€™ve been a position of responsibility?
8. Is there any further information you would like to add in support of your application?
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this form. If your application is successful then you will be invited for interview and a trial shift at some point over the coming week. Final decisions will be made by next weekend, and ratified by the JCR during the JCR meeting next Sunday.
Please return all application forms by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hardcopy to the Exec Mailbox (next to the Dining Hall) by the end of this Sunday 12th October.