Welcome to the
Dinner and Auction
Schedule of Events Friday August 9th * Lampson Hangar Silent Auction Open *Table 1 closes at 7:00
*Table 2 closes at 7:10
* Table 3 closes at 7:20
Be sure to buy your beads for the Heads or Tails drawing! ~Only $25 a ticket~
Saturday August 10th * Canyon Lakes Golf Course Tee Package Vendors
Dinner and Awards
This yearâ€™s tee package includes a $100 gift certificate, a tee package from Mercedes Benz, and Eerkes 2013 Ball Marker. The gift certificate can be used toward the purchase of items provided by vendors at the golf course. Vendors will have shoes, clubs, bags and more at great discounts. Please arrive early so that you can redeem your tee package certificate. This certificate is only valid the day of the tournament before the shotgun start. ~Eerkes Event Committee
Live Auction Items 1. Louisiana Grill Utilizing 450 square inches of porcelain coated cooking surface, not only does this versatile appliance smoke salmon and wild game, it also grills juicy steaks and slow roasts pork. When you're finished with all that, bake your pies and cookies to perfection without overheating your home with your conventional oven. Finish off that hearty burger with some warm, chewy, chocolate chip cookies right of the grill! Your entire meal is prepared using one easily portable appliance! FMV: $1,000. Thank you Ranch & Home! 2. Tennis Lessons & Wine Tasting for 8 Enjoy an evening filled with tennis, food and wine. Up to 8 people will participate in a tennis clinic with Columbia Basin Racquet Clubâ€™s tennis director Will Taylor at the Petersen familyâ€™s private tennis court. Your private lesson with Mr. Taylor will be accented by a view that overlooks the entire Tri-Cities. Following the clinic, you will be treated to a private dining experience by J. Bookwalter winery at the Petersen residence. Your dining experience will be accompanied by a variety of exceptional J. Bookwalter wines. FMV: $1,500. Thank you Matt Petersen, Will Taylor and Bookwalter! 3. Amazing Dinner for 8 with Award-Winning Chef Take home an award-winning chef for the day! Executive Chef Michael P. Riley will come to your home and cater to you and seven of your family and friends, creating exquisite entrees that will make your mouth water. Before the guests arrive, enjoy housecleaning services from Dura Shine Cleaning Services and a fresh floral arrangement from Lucky Flowers. This package also includes a premium gift food pack from Food Services of America, Northwest steaks, seafood and all your favorites! Expires 8/14/14. FMV: $2,000. Thank you Food Services of America!
4. Incredible Spa Package for 4 Let Nouveau take you away on a journey to calm, soothe and awaken your body and soul. Light breakfast and delicious catered lunch with local wine. Champagne & Caviar Facial—an exquisite facial treatment which includes two of life's greatest luxuries...the caviar ampoule and the collagen fleece mask. Enjoy a one-hour relaxing massage with steam. Glycolic Spa Pedicure—our most decadent pedicure ever! The Epicurean grape seed scrub is used with micro-derma-abrasion crystals. You get twice the exfoliation followed with a rich lotion and a paraffin masque. It is finished off with a peppermint glycolic lotion. Your feet will feel baby smooth. Includes spa manicure, Shampoo, style and cosmetic application. FMV: $2,400. Thank you Kris and Jenna Waltze and Nouveau Day Spa! 5. Ultimate Gonzaga Experience Elite access to a Gonzaga Bulldogs practice session or pre-game shoot around with the team and coaches PLUS two courtside seats during a home game! See the Bulldogs as you have never seen them before—up close and personal! Trip must be scheduled for a mutually agreed upon home game date during the 2013-2014 season. Package also includes an autographed team basketball. FMV: $5,000. Thank you DAA Northwest! 6. Father Bruno Painting with Wine A native of Italy, Father Bruno Segatta is accomplished in oil, acrylic, fresco and drawing. His creative works are seen throughout the world. Inspired by his surroundings, he specializes in portraying the city of Florence and Tuscany landscapes utilizing an abstract style with emphasis on color and line. Va Piano Vineyards in Walla Walla, WA creates “Bruno’s Blend”, a multi-vintage, red blend whose label bares one of Father Bruno’s paintings each year. This 3’x4’ painting and six bottles of Va Piano wine is a must have! Thank you Father Bruno, Va Piano Vineyards and Owen Strecker!
7. Don James Center Husky Experience Join Craig and Marilee Eerkes for the September 28th UW Huskies game against the Arizona Wildcats. Your weekend for two includes Friday and Saturday night’s accommodations, dinner in Seattle, 2nd row seats in the Don James Center in the new Husky Stadium, and brunch provided by Don and Lori Watts at Swiftwater Cellars in Suncadia on Sunday. The winning bidder will also take home a bottle of Swiftwater wine following brunch. FMV: $2,000. Thank you Craig & Marilee Eerkes! 8. Lampson Boat Trip Six couples will enjoy the plush amenities aboard Bill Lampson’s 49’ “Presidential” yacht for an entertaining cruise down the majestic Columbia River. This trip includes catering by Tony Romas and an assortment of beer and wine. Great views, great food and great company. Arrangements must be made through Patsy Bowers. Valid through 8/10/14. FMV: $2,000. Thank you Bill Lampson, Kathy Balcom, Patsy Bowers & crew, Tony Romas and Shane Markel! 9. VIP Nascar Race Package for 2 Enjoy Phoenix in November with this Sprint Cup Series Nascar Race VIP Package for two. This specialty package includes two suite race tickets to Phoenix International Raceway, a Meet & Greet with #22 Driver Joey Logano, Exclusive pre -race Sprint Cup Pit & Garage tour, two seats in Shell’s climate-controlled hospitality suite with unlimited food, beer and wine, a Shell-Pennzoil gift, two nights hotel resort accommodations in Phoenix, chauffeured ground transportation to/from racetrack on race day. Transportation to/from the Phoenix area is the responsibility of the buyer. Package date: November 10, 2013. FMV: $5,000. Thank you Shell!
10. Fidelitas Dinner for 8 Join Casey Henager at Fidelitas Winery for a four-course meal on December 6th. This dinner package is good for up to 8 people, with each course paired with Fidelitas Wines. Learn from winemaker Charlie Hoppes as you enjoy and incredible meal and taste the wine he’s paired with each course. Entertain friends and family who are in town for the holidays or kick off the festive spirit with this great dinner and wine package! This package includes limo transportation to the winery from an assigned location. FMV: $2,250. Thank you Casey Henager, Fidelitas, Charlie Hoppes and Four Star Limousine Service! 11. Touchstone Necklace & Earrings Dress up any outfit with this incredible necklace and earrings from Touchstone. The 14 karat white gold diamond fashion pendant with a total diamond weight of one and a half carats in round brilliant cut diamonds, is suspended from an 18” 14 karat white gold chain. Matching diamond earrings are 14 karate white gold and have a total weight of one carat. Appraised value for 2.5 carat total weight set. FMV: $4800.00. Thank you Touchstone! 12. Collector Car Experience Experience a truly amazing tour of a private collection of Classic Hot Rods! Located in West Pasco, it is one of the largest private car collections of its kind in the state! You and seven friends will be given a guided tour and close-up time with these impressive cars, many purchased at the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction in Las Vegas. Heavy hors d’oeuvres and beverages included during this 2-hour tour. Date and time to be mutually agreed upon. Expires August 8th, 2014. FMV: Priceless. Thank you Bryan & Brenda Alford and Anonymous Friends of the Boys & Girls Club and Young Life!
13. Ennis Wine Rack Be the proud owner of this 2013 Collector Edition Mission Wine Rack. This multi-tasking wine rack is crafted of solid quartersawn oak or solid cherry and paired with an elegant inlay of maple, walnut, pear and ebony. This piece includes a clever serving tray and storage compartment that conceals a solid cherry Stickley branded cheeseboard. Stores 20 bottles beautifully. Friends of the Boys & Girls Club and Young Life have already started stocking it for you! FMV: $2,000. Thank you David Ennis! 14. John Clement Wine and Photo Session Be the proud owner of this 26x32 matted and framed one of a kind metal print. Made of hand-polished aluminum, this hand-coated image of "Claar Vines” from last fall is numbered 1/1 and signed by John Clement. The luster of the hand-polished metal makes the image shimmer as the light changes angles across the surface of the image. Printed with Chromalin inks and archival Dass coating will give this image a lifetime of enjoyment. Framed with a beautiful French simulated porcelain moulding. This Item includes a vertical of Leonetti Cellar Merlot 2007, 2008, 2009 donated by Leon and Marlis Lindbloom, PLUS a one-day photo safari with John Clement. The winning bidder will also choose their favorite photo from the safari and John will print a 16x20 gallery wrap ready for hanging. FMV: $1,500. Thank you Leon & Marlis Lindbloom and John Clement! 15. Golf with Edean Ihlanfeldt You and two friends will enjoy lunch and golf with Women’s US Open winner Edean Ihlanfeldt at the Broadmoor Golf Club in Seattle. At 14, Edean won the first of six Montana State Women’s Amateur championships and from 1974-1981 she coached for UW—with three of her teams qualifying for National Championships. Arrangements made through Chris Eerkes for mutually agreed upon date and time. FMV: $2,800. Thank you Edean Ihlanfeldt and Chris Eerkes!
16. Barnard Griffin Package Own a one-of-a-kind Fused Glass Art Large Serving Platter and 10 appetizer plates. These unique, priceless pieces were created by the SMART Girls Club. Thirteen Boys & Girls Club members and their mentors visited the DB Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery to create the beautiful art work! Deborah Barnard Griffin has 8 years of experience creating Fused Glass Art and teaches classes in her studio. This package also includes a complimentary tasting for 10 people on a mutually agreed upon date. FMV: Priceless! Thank you Deborah Barnard!
With your support, you are helping to transform lives. Your investment provides kids with character building activities in a safe environment. Through Laura Eerkesâ€™ legacy, we are inspiring kids and impacting them in a meaningful and positive way. Thank you for being a part of this great event!