Page 1

See this 7 minute video on how to save on your electric bill using Solar panels

COLLECTOR WELLS PART 2 INTRODUCTION TO WATER Water is the most essential requirement for the sustenance of all humans, animals or plant life forms. There is approximately 1400million km3 of water on Earth with 94-97% being located in the oceans and seas and 3% in polar ice, glaciers and deep, inaccessible aquifers. Of this 3% fresh water, 79% represents water in the ice caps and in glaciers leaving only 21% of the 3% as total available fresh water (Fig 1). Excluding icecaps and glaciers, only 0.01% of all fresh water is surface water and only 20% of total fresh water is groundwater. Groundwater is about 2000 times larger in volume than water in rivers which is transient and has to be recovered before it drains into sea. Where water is scarce there are, of course, no glaciers or ice caps. Arid areas will have far less than the 21% of the 3% of fresh water or under 0.06% of the total water. This highlights how fragile and precious our water resources are and the necessity to protecting our water resources from pollution. The continuing supply of water is ensured by what is called the hydrological cycle. This is a recycling process consisting of distillation through evaporation of the water, filtration by passing through the earth, and as an added measure, sterilization through exposure to the ultra violet rays in the sun’s light. The total water on earth is constant. Water precipitates as rain or ice, evaporates to form rain clouds that once again produce rain. The process is continuous.


Figure 1: Global water is found in oceans (97%) and in various fresh water reserves (3%) as can be seen in this figure. Watch this short video to discover how to use a 100 year old device to generate FREE electricity

Please watch out for Part 3 which continues in the next blog.


Part 2 - Hop added - Sustainable Water From Collector Well System (Recovered)  

The continuing supply of water is ensured by what is called the hydrological cycle. This is a recycling process consisting of distillation t...

Read more
Read more
Similar to
Popular now
Just for you