Top 10 List of Aphrodisiacs If you and your partner have been spending less time lovemaking lately, it's possible you've lost some sexual desire. Don't be too hard on youself. Everyone is guilty of getting swept up in their own lives and putting lovemaking aside every so often. The important part is getting you and your partner back into the swing of things.
These natural aphrodisiacs will stimulate your senses and make you yearn for some bedroom time within hours. If you're not familiar with what aphrodisiacs are, you're really missing out. A natural aphrodisiac is a food or substance that arouses and intensifies your sexual desire. They're found all around you in foods and scents. Here, I'll be listing a bunch of aphrodisiacs you can start benefiting from immediately. Get ready to get the urge!
1. Oysters These are probably the most famous food aphrodisiac. Oysters are high in zinc, a necessary component for sperm production. They're also incredibly high in D-aspartic acid and N-mthyl-D-aspartate. Those are two ingredients that raise testosterone levels in men. This has a direct effect on the libido and stirs up a man's desire. The texture of oysters also provides an aphrodisiac response for both men and women. The slurping of the salty brine as been reported by many to be an erotic foreplay to a night of passion. Sometimes eating these appetizers alone will direct your thoughts to a night of lovemaking. If you love the taste of oysters, it's an added bonus.
2. Yohimbe Yohimbe is an evergreen tree, growing in Africa, Nigeria and the Jungles of the Congo. The bark of the tree is extracted and broken down into pill form to give the user the desired effect. This supplement is most well known for naturally increasing libido size and curing erectile dysfunction. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis. Most health food stores in your area sell this stuff, so it's readily available. That said, you don't want to take Yohimbe if you have a heart condition. It does cause an increase in blood pressure and may have side effects including heart palpitations and anxiety. Just be safe and review all potential side effects before diving in. I hope that little disclaimer didn't scare you off. The fact is, yohimbe is such an effective aphrodisiac that it's prescribed in concentrated form.
The major drawback to consider though is that it's hard to gauge how much of the active ingredient you're receiving through each non-prescription dose of Yohimbe. Sometimes you'll get too light a dose and feel little effect and sometimes you'll get too high a dose and have insomnia or other "speedy" results. Try it out and see for youself. Just speak with your doctor first to determine if Yohimbe is right for you.
3. Celery Celery contains the male hormone androsterone. This is a bonus for both you AND your partner. Androsterone stimulates sexual arousal in women. The chemical is released after eating through perspiration and functions as a pheromone that increases sexual desire in women.
4. Chocolate Chocolate releases serotonin in the brain. As you probably know, serotonin is responsible for feelings of relaxation and pleasure. Dark chocolate is preferable as it contains a higher level of the active ingredient, cocoa. Eat a delicious, gooey, chocolate desert the next time you and your partner are out to dinner. It's sure to inspire feelings of love and playfulness between the two of you.
5. Vanilla Get in the mood with the natural flavor and scent of vanilla, a proven aphrodisiac. Vanilla can be used by women to get a man into a happy and sensual mood. The scent of vanilla is recognized by the hypothalamus, a part of the brain that controls memory and emotion. Once stimulated by vanilla, a man's emotions will be associated with feelings of security, nurturing and relaxation. Although it may not be an aphrodisiac for women, vanilla is definitely a way to get your man into a more "cooperative" state of mind. Try out this aphrodisiac tonight and seduce your lover on the sly.
6. Chili Peppers Guaranteed to spice up more than your taste buds, chili peppers will have you and your lover sizzling with passion before the night is through.
Chili peppers work as an aphrodisiac by releasing endorphins in your brain. Endorphins are "feel good" chemicals that will have the two of you smiling and eyeing each other down with eager indulgence.
7. Ginger Whether you're enjoying raw ginger or the cooked form in your favorite foods, this wonder spice acts as a stimulant to the circulatory system. As an added bonus, ginger settles the stomach so if digestive troubles have ever gotten in the way of your lovemaking before, this natural aphrodisiac should do the trick. Personally, I like to eat ginger with sushi or as ginger dressing in salad. However you incorporate it, ginger is a great way to conveniently cook up some loving.
8. Honey Ever wonder where the expression "Honeymoon" comes from? In ancient Egypt, newly married couples would be encouraged to consummate their marriage after the ritual drinking of Mead. Mead is a fermented beverage from honey and water used in the nuptial ceremonies. "Moon" represents the idea that conception is most promising under the full moon. White Honey is an aphrodisiac and has been scientifically proven to create sexual energy and lustful desire between couples. Try adding some to a soothing cup of tea tonight before cozying up with your partner.
9. Pine Nuts If you're not a huge fan of oysters but still want the sexual benefits of zinc, Pine Nuts are an easy alternative. They're available everywhere and are also loaded with zinc. Zinc of course has the sexual benefits of testosterone production and increased sperm count. It also stimulates the libido for heightened sensitivity to lovemaking as well as increased sexual urge. Additionally, pine nuts have very high levels of protein which stimulate hormone production. This leads to further desire for sexual fulfillment. You really can't lose with this terrific natural aphrodisiac.
This well known aphrodisiac is chock full of chemicals to trigger sexual response. Containing, phytohormones, asparagus stimulates sexual receptors in the brain and is particularly effective in women. It's an easy way to stay healthy while satisfying your sexual appetite.
The FASTEST Way to Increase Sexual Desire You can download an incredible resource right now. Check out the 500 Lovemaking Tips at http://www.Lovemaking-Techniques.com The site shows you the fastest ways to put that lovemaking fire back into your belly. Remember when you were young and every sexual experience felt new and exciting? You can start feeling that way again through this acclaimed guide. Reignite your passion in the bedroom. Check out these 500 Lovemaking Tips right now and feel good all over!