ARE YOU THE BEST IN YOUR INDUSTRY? Showcase the Best of Qatar Business, Hospitality and Culture
Celebrate Qatar's zestful cultural heritage, savor Arabian culinary delights, indulge in luxury, experience world-class services and witness the burgeoning industries thrive right before your very eyes. Showcasing only the finest, Best of Qatar is the point at which dreams and reality intersect. Best of Qatar comprehensively features visually striking photography, insightful editorials, the highest standards in printing and when it comes to advertising, simply the best value for your money.
BRANDING A NATION, A CITY AND ITS PEOPLE Welcome to Global Village Partnerships where we showcase and promote leading companies and entrepreneurs from around the world, both in print and online. Best of Qatar print edition crisply profiles leading companies and innovators as leaders within their genre. We celebrate the success of countries, individuals and companies with ‘the good news’ editorial and pictorial imagery in the highest quality print format available. The result is the ultimate interactive corporate gift and P.R. marketing tool for government, corporates, hotels, businessmen and women providing leading products and services for the region. GVPedia.com online brands and builds the image of the world’s most exciting economic regions to affect a change in the perception of a nation, a city and its people by the rest of the world. This then promotes the region in terms of its investment opportunities, key industries, innovations, people, culture, tourism potential and international objectives.
BEST OF QATAR Our mission is to serve as the world’s premier platform for showcasing and networking Qatar’s top brands and companies in business, travel and lifestyle. Best of Qatar is a very exclusive maxi format book, which profiles all that is best in Qatar. Best of Qatar is published annually and is circulated globally. Spread over a series of chapters, Best of Qatar describes Qatar's growth and potential through the profiling of prominent Qatari companies within Tourism, Lifestyle, Fashion, Commerce, Luxury, Education, Medical, Service, Oil and Gas, Finance and Industrial. Qatar Tourism Authority and Qatar Chamber of Commerce give their contributions to profiling Qatar and our most prominent companies to the Global Village. Best of Qatar is an international concept, which is published globally in over 30 countries. Best of Qatar is circulated through the participating companies, sometimes through official partners in Qatar, through Global Village’s network and finally, globally through airports and exclusive hotels. Best of Qatar shall inspire business leaders and support businesses locally and globally to become a part of a rapidly increasing global trade. Best of Qatar is published with a foreword from, amongst others, Qatar Tourism Authority and Qatar Chamber of Commerce.
Best of Qatar is part of a strong international community that ensures mutual circulation, and hence the marketing of all participating companies.
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS THROUGH
BEST OF QATAR
Advertorials are written in a style that informs and connects with our readers. Best of Qatar is positioned as a selective profile of the best-of-breed service providers and brand names. Our clients can leverage this branding to position themselves as benchmarks for excellence and quality. In addition, advertorials give you an opportunity to inform our readers about the nature of your services and key selling points.
EDITORIAL CHAPTERS • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Hotels, Resorts and Hospitality Travel and Tourism Fine Dining and Entertainment Fashion and Jewellery Malls and Shopping Destinations Luxury and Lifestyle Beauty, Spa and Fitness Education and Training Medical and Healthcare Finance, Banking and Insurance Oil, Gas and Energy IT and Technology Media, Events and Exhibitions Economy and Industrial Corporate and Business Services Construction, Architecture and Real Estate Sports
A TRULY GLOBAL BRAND Global Village Partnerships (GVP)
The Best of Series Brand GVP is an international media company with regional head offices across 12 major cities in the world from London to Dubai to Washington DC. Their media platforms showcase and connect the world’s top brands and companies through the ‘Best of’ books series in both online and print formats.
Visit www.GVPedia.com to connect to the world.
THE POWER TO INFLUENCE HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS CONTINUOUSLY OVER ONE YEAR PERIOD
THE BEST OF QATAR INVESTMENT: A VALUE UNMATCHED BY OTHER MAINSTREAM PUBLICATIONS OUR VALUE TO YOU
Best of Qatar offers an exclusive group of clients a one year-shelf life, powerful online visibility, personalized copies and comprehensive exposure to target high net worth individuals. YOUR SUCCESS STORY communicated through compelling editorial and using production standards that clearly distinguishes Best of Qatar from the rest. PERSONALIZED COPIES (with company logo embossed on the cover) for your direct marketing and corporate gifting to generate new business opportunities, client retention and to reinforce your brand as amongst the foremost in your industry. COMPREHENSIVE AND EXTENSIVE DISTRIBUTION to ensure that Best of Qatar reaches a cross section of societyâ€™s influential and elite, locally and globally. A POWERFUL WEBSITE that connects your company to an international audience and an e-book that complements the hard back printed version. LATEST EXPERT OPINIONS AND SUPPORT from governing bodies and associations to provide a well balanced view and comprehensive updated editorial that is eagerly anticipated every year.
CREATE BRAND AWARENESS FOR ONE YEAR WHICH PUTS YOU AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION FOR 2013.
EXTENSIVE REACH ACROSS MULTIPLE HIGH NET WORTH AUDIENCE THROUGH PRINT AND ONLINE MEDIA FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR
THE TYPICAL BEST OF QATAR READERS ARE AFFLUENT AND INFLUENTIAL Our readership includes high net worth Locals, Expatriates, Heads of Companies, Professionals, Managers, Executives, Businessmen, CEOs, Incoming Business Visitors, Affluent Tourists, VIPs, Diplomats and others.
CIRCULATION & DISTRIBUTION • Print Run: 30,000 copies
• Readership: 650,000 upwards • Online Exposure in an e-book format at www.gvpedia.com
OUR DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY We adopt a comprehensive distribution strategy that ensures maximum advertisers’ exposure.
1) CORPORATE NETWORKING As part of any ad package, all our advertisers receive complimentary copies which can be personalized. Copies can be sent to our advertisers’ database of key partners and clients. Some copies are also displayed at their premises, thus creating a large distribution network from which all our advertisers benefit, as they leverage off every individual advertiser’s database.
2) CONTROLLED DISTRIBUTION AMONGST THE SOCIETY’S ELITE We also distribute and display copies of Best of Qatar at locations where the discerning and affluent frequently stays, ensuring visibility and share of mind of our target audience.
Local Distribution • The Executive Lounges, Royal Suites, and Business Centers in the most exclusive 5-star hotels in Qatar • Via Best of Qatar's selected VIP mailing lists of valued Sheikhs, Foreign Embassies, Cultural Centers and all the Ministries in Qatar • Chief Executive Officers and Managing Directors in big national and multinational companies • Via Airlines, in addition to First and Business Class Lounges, Travel and Tourism Agencies as their VIP mailing lists • Companies and Organizations profiled in our book, which in turn distribute their customized logo embossed book, as a corporate gift to their VIP list of clients, both locally and internationally • Private Bank Lounges
4) INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION • Select companies and their decision makers in the Global Village Network will each receive a copy of Best of Qatar spanning over 30 cities • Corporate gifting to overseas clients and leading partners by our publishing partners • Select overseas hotels and resorts • International book fairs and exhibitions Regular collaborative initiatives are held with our media and corporate partners for distribution to their databases to reach some of Qatar’s wealthiest people and also overseas clientele.
5) ONLINE EXPOSURE The Qatar edition has an extensive reach through an online presence and a complete e-book version at www.GVPedia.com where individual pages can be searched and the entire book can be downloaded in pdf.
ADVERTISING RATES All bookings must be placed before June and all materials must be submitted two months prior to the publishing date.
Front Inside Cover (DPS)
Single Page, Inside the Chapter (Overview Chapter)
Single Page, Premium Position
Double Page Spread, Premium Position
Double Page Spread, Inside the Chapter
Inside Back Cover (DPS)
Outside Back Cover
SPECIAL POSITION OFFERS Sponsorship Package
4 Successive Pages
ORDERING EXTRA COPIES Copies can be ordered with or without your logo. The costs below are for blank copies. Extra charges apply for personalized copies.
Number of Copies
Rate Per Copy
MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS AND DIMENSIONS Single Page
333mm (h) x 245mm (w)
333mm (h) x 490mm (w)
283mm (h) x 205mm (w)
283mm (h) x 440mm (w)
339mm (h) x 251mm (w)
339mm (h) x 496mm (w)
All layouts are created within the parameters set out below. All efforts will be made to incorporate client requirements.
EACH DOUBLE PAGE ADVERTORIAL WILL CONTAIN:
• Approximately 700 words • Four or five visuals (depending on quality and format) • Portrait should be included in the layout where insertions feature Q & A or quotes from a specific member of staff • One logo, positioned in either the lower left hand corner of the primary page, or the top right hand corner of the primary page. The size is standard at 4 cm width • A single telephone number and a single website will be featured at the end of the advertorial • Headlines and Chapter Headings will be created by Best of Qatar Editors • Main Text Typeface: Helvetica Light • First line of paragraphs and interview questions: Helvetica • Every paragraph has 0.4 indent
MATERIALS TO BE SUPPLIED:
• Visuals in high resolution with a minimum of 300dpi • Logo in high resolution EPS format only • If the text is to be submitted by the client, please note that it will be edited by the Editor
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: • Production will not begin until the initial 50% payment has been received
• All materials are to be submitted two months prior to the publishing date • No material will be accepted 4 weeks prior to printing • Feedback on layout or copy is required within 72 hours of layout receipt. Alteration requests are to be submitted comprehensively and only one opportunity is offered to request changes • Final pages will be seen by the client before sending to press • The Editor reserves the right to reject visuals deemed unsuitable
FIND US ON: PRINTED AND PUBLISHED BY: AlKut Advertising & Public Relations Souhaim Bin Hamad Street Al Mana Business Tower T +974 44 918383 F +974 44 918384 P.O. Box 206408 Khaled Eissa
Business Development Manager
Email khaled.eissa@GVPedia.com Email firstname.lastname@example.org Mob. +974 66 756699 Jameel Al Zayat Art Director
Email email@example.com Mob. +974 66 939311
ONLINE WEBSITE: WWW.GVPEDIA.COM 1 000 000 unique readers from 165 countries All the “Best of” countries books are available in e-book format and are optimized on our global website www.gvpedia.com, as well as our global business directory www.globalvillagedirectory.info. The publication is also exposed over a wide range of social networking platforms.
Bangalore • Bangkok • Brussels • Cairo • Denmark • Dubai • Johannesburg • Jordan • London • Singapore • Sydney • Washington DC
Best of Qatar published under the umbrella of GVPedia.com Abu Dhabi • Australia • Bahrain • Britain • Dubai • Egypt • Jordan • Moscow Saudi Arabia • South Africa • Switzerland • Washington DC