Ten Benefits to Renting Over Buying Jake Rubi
Here are our top ten reasons to rent instead of own:
1. Fancier Living: You may not ever be able to afford to own it, but with renting, you can enjoy that luxury condo overlooking the ocean. 2. Perks! : A lot of apartments come with community pools and gyms. My favorite thing about the apartment complex that I lived in during college was the massive swimming pool they had. My roommates and I would spend hours in the summer working on our tans, flirting with the cute neighbors, and sipping on margaritas juice. And think of all the money you'd save on gym memberships.
3. Water/Heat Included:Â Oftentimes, apartments come with water and heat included, so that's less bills that you have to keep up with. And the world is simply better with less bills to pay. 4. No Need for Weeding:Â I've ever mowed a lawn. Ever. I've never felt the hot summer sun on my back as I pushed a heavy lawn mower across a yard, drowning in my own disgusting sweat. Perks of renting!
5. When the Move Bug Bites ...:Â While renting, the worst case scenario is waiting a year to move. Bad landlord? Peace out. Annoying neighbor? Buh-bye! With a home it's a much stickier process. 6. No Maintenance Background Needed:Â As I mentioned before, whenever a pipe bursts or any other maintenance issue comes up, I just place a simple whiny call to my landlord and he comes and fixes it while I awkwardly sit on my couch.
7. Momentarily Cheaper:Â There are a lot of us financially struggling thanks to this economy, and while it may be "money down the drain," I'm not spending nearly as much as I would be on a monthly mortgage. 8. Home Prices Fluctuate:Â Is it a buyers' market or sellers' market right now? I have no idea, because I don't have to know ... I rent!
9. No Risks: If you do try to sell your home during a bad economic time, you're at risk for losing money. But with renting, you (hopefully) get a nice deposit check back. 10. Property Taxes and Insurance: No taxes for renting, and renters' insurance is way cheaper than home owners' insurance.
Do you rent or own your home? Which do you prefer?
Find more resource for rent your home in chennai locality Medavakkam Properties Properties in Pallikaranai Properties in Porur Properties in Sriperumbudur Property in Velachery