IVINGHOE PARISH COUNCIL YOU ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF IVINGHOE PARISH COUNCIL WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE AT 8.15PM ON TUESDAY 2nd JULY 2013 AT THE TOWN HALL, HIGH STREET, IVINGHOE The press and public are welcome to attend. The meeting will commence at 8.00pm for Public Question Time.
Agenda Item 1. Receive questions from members of the public and press at 8.00pm. (15 minutes) 2. Attendance and Apologies. 3. To receive declarations of interest pertaining to this agenda from councillors. 4. To receive reports from District and County Councillors. 5. To approve minutes of meeting held on Tuesday 4th June 2013
6. Planning Applications. 13/01495/APP – 1 Chapel Lane, Ivinghoe Aston – First floor and single Storey side extension To Approve notes from Planning Meeting held on Thursday 13th June 2013 7. Highways, Streets and Transport (to include Lighting, Speed Watch). 8. Allotments Report and Update.
9. Footpaths, Bridleways and Playgrounds.
10. Beacon Villages Library – Update.
11. Ivinghoe Village Centre (SOS) Update. 12. Clerks Report Items for Action and Matters Arising from Previous Minutes Correspondence 13. Beacon Magazine
14. LAF Update 15. Website To report back on number of website hits 16. Financial Matters. Payment of Accounts Bank Balances Report on internal audit To formally approve end of year accounts 31st March 2013 and Annual Governance Statement
17. Date of Next Meeting â€“ Tuesday 6th August 2013
20th June 2013 Signed _______________________ Date____________________________