Program Description This Program allows you to demonstrate your skills in nonprofit organizations that promote social and cooperative activities. The aim of the program is to give, contribute and attend, thinking on the other and for the other. You have the chance to live an enriching experience in a different culture, improve the language and also get a broader view of other realities, especially the one of the most disadvantaged.
· Supervision and administration of the program · Assistance on your application · Permanent tutorship · Meeting new cultures and realities · Cooperation with nonprofit organizations · Improve your Spanish · Make friends and meet people from around the world
· Age: 18+ · High school degree · Profile: flexible, responsible, adaptable to other cultures, lifestyles and sensitivity towards other cultures and ways of life · Commitment to the Host Organization, its rules and tasks · Being in good health · Respect the start and end dates of the Program · Health, liability and accident insurance. · Fulfill with all legal and formal requirements for your Volunteer* *Latin American students applying for Volunteers in Spain must have a valid EU passport.
· Argentina: Buenos Aires, Córdoba · Bolivia: Sucre · Chile: Santiago de Chile · Costa Rica: Heredia, San José, Guanacaste, Romelia, Matapalo, Quelonios, Buena Vista, Tortuguero, Manuel Antonio, Marino Ballena, Piedras Blancas y Corcovado · Ecuador: Quito · Guatemala: Antigua, Hawaii, Petén · Honduras: La Ceiba · Peru: Cusco · Uruguay: Montevideo · España: Barcelona
Any Monday of the year
Application can be done all year long. Keep in mind the following deadline: 6 weeks before starting the Program
· Care Children · Care Disabled · Care Elderly · Care Conditioned · Education · Nature · Repairs & Renovations · Community Work
· Welcome package · Pick Up service · Housing · Intercultural workshop, including a welcome lunch/snack · Escort of the Participant on his or her first day of volunteer, depending on location · Volunteer placement · Social & cultural activities · Volunteer Certificate · 24 hrs emergency phone · Local mentor
Not included · Flight tickets · Personal expenses
· Spanish course · Insurance · Transfer to the airport
1. Select the Proyect of interest for your Volunteer Program 2. Apply to the program sending the corresponding Application package. 3. You will receive the confirmation that you have been accepted to the Program 4. Sign the Terms and Conditions 5. You will get an online confirmation with the details of the project and the location chosen 6. Travel to your destination 7. Begin your Volunteer Program!
· Application Package · Passport copy · Terms and Conditions signed · Health, liability and accident insurance. · CV with photo and Letter of Intent in Word format, preferably in Spanish
Head Office: San José de Calasanz 151 X5000LHC - Córdoba - Argentina International Contact Center: +54 351 422 7590 www.intercoined.com / email@example.com