Page 1

Find Best Endowment Plans from Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Online Bajaj Allianz Insurance is one of the leading private insurance companies in India. It is a joint venture of Bajaj Auto Limited (now halved-off as Bajaj FinServ Ltd) and Allianz S.E of UK. Bajaj Auto is known for providing quality products and Allianz has expertise in Insurance business. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance India is a second largest private insurer in India. The company was granted license to start life insurance business in India in 2001 by IRDA. While Bajaj FinServ Ltd. Holds 74%, the remaining 26% is held by Allianz, S.E. Bajaj Allianz has the distinction of being the first private insurer to surpass Rs. 100 crore marks in revenue. Bajaj Allianz Endowment Plans: Endowment Life insurance plans basically serve two main purposes; Life cover and saving. Endowment plans provides lump sum after a predefined maturity period while covering the life during that period. In case of sudden demise of the insured person the insured amount is paid to the nominee or legal heir of the life assured. This is a long term plan and ranges from 10 to 30 years. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company offers four types of endowment insurance plans. Some of the plans offer 4 times life cover at an additional cost and limited premium payment options. Bajaj Allianz offers the following plans: 1. 2. 3. 4.

Invest Gain Save Care Economy SP Life Time Care Super Saver

Invest Gain Life Insurance Plan with Family Income Benefit: Invest Gain: Invest Gain is the most popular endowment plan from Bajaj Allianz India This plan helps building sound financial assets for the family while covering the life during the policy period. The Family Income Benefit (FIB) feature offers adequate compensation to the family members in case of unexpected loss of income or permanent disability to the earning member. Save Care Economy SP: This is a single premium endowment insurance plan offering savings with high risk coverage for 10 years. This scheme participates profit and provides high risk cover, high returns and easy liquidity. Life Time Care: This is a whole life endowment plan covering till the end of life or up to the age of 80 whichever is earlier. Super Saver: This Bajaj Allianz India insurance endowment plan provides additional protection with Accidental Death Benefits. I am the webmaster of http://www.info2india.com/ we are providing information about Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance India


Find Best Endowment Plans from Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Online  

Bajaj Allianz Insurance is one of the leading private insurance companies in India. It is a joint venture of Bajaj Auto Limited (now halved-...

Advertisement
Read more
Read more
Similar to
Popular now
Just for you