Spring Into Summer In Bloom Oils Recipe Guide
Allergy Roller YL Lavender EO YL Lemon EO YL Peppermint EO Roller Bottle Grape Seed Oil
1. Add 10 drops of each essential oil into roller bottle. 2. Fill roller bottle with grape seed oil. Roll over sinuses and on VitaFlex points. Other EOâ€™s that are helpful to have in your arsenal for seasonal relief are: YL R.C. EO YL Raven EO YL Breathe Again EO YL Eucalyptus EO
Bug Bite Itch Stick YL Lavender EO YL Peppermint EO YL Purification EO YL Tea Tree EO 3 TBS Coconut Oil 2 TBS Beeswax Pellets 4-5 Empty Chapstick Tubes
1. Melt beeswax and coconut oil over low heat in a double broiler. Allow to cool 3 minutes. 2. Add 5 drops of each essential oil. 3. Pour carefully into empty chapstick tubes. Rub on insect bites to reduce itching, swelling and redness.
Our Favorite Diffuser Combos
Exotic Nights 2 Drops YL Orange EO 1 Drop YL Patchouli EO 1 Drop YL Sandalwood EO
Sunny Day 2 Drops YL Bergamot EO 2 Drops YL Ylang Ylang EO 4 Drops YL Orange EO
Open The Windows 2 Drops YL Tangerine EO 2 Drops YL Spearmint EO 2 Drops YL Lemongrass EO
Summertime Is Here 3 Drops YL Citrus Fresh EO 3 Drops YL Lime EO 2 Drops YL Peppermint EO
Summer Breeze 2 Drops YL Geranium EO 3 Drops YL Lavender EO 4 Drops YL Lime EO
In The Garden
Gardenerâ€™s Insect Spray YL Citronella EO YL Peppermint EO YL Thieves EO YL Purification EO 2.5 oz Glass Or Aluminum Spray Bottle 1 TBS Pure Vegetable Glycerin
1. Add 1TBS vegetable glycerin to the spray bottle. 2. Add 10 drops of each essential oil. 3. Fill almost to full with distilled water. Shake ingredients and apply often to skin or clothing to keep those bugs away!
Super Duty Hand Care YL Melrose EO YL Tea Tree EO YL Lavender EO YL Geranium EO 1/2 Cup Shea Butter 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil 1/2 Cup Beeswax Pellets (Store at Room Temperature) 1 TBS Sweet Almond Oil 1 TBS Liquid Vitamin E
1. Melt all together in a mason jar in a shallow saucepan of boiling water. 2. Let cool a few minutes, then add 5 drops of each essential oil. 3. Pour into glass container, stick in fridge 25 minutes, then store at room temp.
Homemade Cleaning Wipes 8-12 Drops YL Tea Tree EO 1/4 Cup Thieves Cleaner 2 3/4 Cups Water 1 Roll High Quality Paper Towel, Cut In Half Width-Wise Storage Jar With Lid Or 1 1/2 Cup Distilled Water 1 1/2 Cup Vinegar 4 TBS Thieves Cleaner 4-6 Drops YL Tea Tree EO 1 Roll High Quality Paper Towel, Cut In Half Width-Wise Storage Jar With Lid
1. Combine water and Thieves cleaner. Add YL Tea Tree oil, which acts as a natural disinfectant and a great alternative to bleach. 2. Cut paper towel widthwise and place inside container. Pour cleaning solution over paper towel, soaking as much of the paper towel as you can. 3. Let sit 5 minutes and pull cardboard center out of the paper towel. Make sure to label the wipes for cleaning, and cover to seal in the moisture. If they dry out, remix some thieves cleaner and water and re-add to the container.
Carpet Refresher Powder YL Orange EO and YL Cinnamon Bark EO *Repels Fleas YL Lavender EO *Antibacterial Properties YL Clove EO *Repels Moths Â˝ Cup Baking Soda Â˝ Cup Borax 1. Whisk together baking soda and borax, then whisk in 20 drops of each essential oil until incoporated. 2. Sprinkle on carpet and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Then vacuum it up! To make a DIY shaker bottle, use a metal punch and a hammer to punch holes in the lid of a mason jar. Easy peasy!
Window Cleaner YL Lemon EO 1 Cup Distilled Water 1 Cup Vinegar 1. Mix water and vinegar 2. Add 10 drops of Lemon EO 3. Store in a glass spray bottle
Citrus Garbage Disposal Fresheners YL Citrus Fresh EO Ice Cube Tray 1. Fill ice cube trays with water, then add 1 drop per cube Citrus Fresh EO (Lime or Jade Lemon are also great choices). 2. Freeze and pop one in and run disposal a few seconds until the aroma is released.
Integrate Thieves Cleaner Into Your Everyday All Purpose Surface Cleaner Dilute about 1:20 in a spray bottle for cleaning countertops, cabinets, surfaces, & more! Baby Stains In a 32oz bottle, add 1/4 cup cleaner and fill the bottle with water. Spray the soiled area, let it sit for a few min, & scrub. Dirty Laundry Instead of detergent, add 1 capful of cleaner to your washing machine. Dishwasher Rinse Aid Dilute 1:20 and fill the rinse aid compartment of your dishwasher. For an extra boost of clean and fresh scent, add a drop of Lemon EO. Floors Mix 1 capful of cleaner with 4 cups of water, and add 2-3 drops of Lemon EO for a fresh scent. For streakâ€“free mopping, also add 1 TBS white vinegar. For Window & Glass Cleaner, use just 1TSP of vinegar in this recipe.
Grout Cleaner Mix 1-2 capfuls of cleaner with baking soda to make paste. Apply to grout, let sit for 30 min, then wipe away. Pet Accidents Dilute 1:20 and spray onto the area. Wipe with a paper towel or clean rag. This helps eliminate stains and remove odors. Pots and Pans Apply cleaner directly to stubborn burnt spots on your cookware. Toilet Cleaner Mix 1 capful of cleaner with 16oz water and spray inside of bowl. Use also to wipe down seat and tank areas. Toy Disinfectant Mix one capful of cleaner with 2-3 cups of water in a spray bottle. Spray toys, play equipment, and shelves to keep the playroom cleaned and germâ€“free! Soak baby toys in the mixture to disinfect.
Homemade Fridge Disinfectant YL Orange EO 2 Cups Water 1 Cup Vinegar 2 TBS Dish Soap
1. Mix in water, vinegar, dish soap, and 5 drops of Orange essential oil. 2. Saturate a cloth with the disinfectant and let it sit for a few minutes, and then wipe away! For a deodorizer, mix in a glass jar: 2 cups baking soda + 5 drops Thieves or Purification essential oil. Place open jar in back of fridge to absorb odors and make fridge smell fresh and clean.
Deep Clean Your Mattress
YL Lavender EO 1/2 Cup Baking Soda
1. Combine 1/2 cup baking soda + 12 drops of Lavender essential oil. 2. Sprinkle the baking soda mixture onto the mattress and let it sit for at least an hour, but the longer the better. 3. Vacuum up the baking powder and replace mattress cover.
10 Great Oils for Cleaning Lemon: Antiviral and Antibacterial Tea Tree: Fights Germs, Bacteria, & Viruses Rosemary: Antibacterial & Antiseptic Orange: Grease Fighter Lavender: Antibacterial Eucalyptus: Germicide Peppermint: Antibacterial Cinnamon Bark: Antibacterial & Antiseptic Pine: Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Antiseptic, & Antiviral Thyme: Germ Fighter
You Are My Sunshine
Homemade Sunscreen YL Carrot Seed EO YL Lavender Oil EO ¾ Cup Coconut Oil 2 TBS Beeswax ¼ Cup Shea Butter 1 TBS Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 1. Heat coconut oil and beeswax in a double boiler over stove. 2. Add shea butter and heat until melted together 3. Let mixture cool for 3 minutes, then stir in zinc oxide until it dissolves. *Be careful not to inhale the zinc oxide! 4. Add 30 drops of Carrot Seed and 10 drops Lavender essential oils. 5. Pour into push up or squeeze container 6. Let it sit over night. Apply liberally, and don’t forget a hat and sunglasses when you hit the beach!
After-Sun Skin Toner YL Lavender EO YL Peppermint EO 4 oz Spray Bottle 2 oz Aloe Vera 2 oz Water
1. Add 2 oz aloe vera to the spray bottle. 2. Fill the rest of the spray bottle up with water. 3. Add 10 drops of each essential oil 4. Spray over affected areas and allow to dry. 5. Repeat every 10-15 minutes or as necessary.
Mojito Flip Flop Foot Scrub YL Peppermint EO YL Lime EO 2 Cups Raw Cane Sugar 3 TBS Coconut Oil Zest Of 1 Lime (Optional)
1. Melt coconut oil and combine with sugar. Stir in 5 drops of each essential oil, and the zest of one lime. 2. Apply scrub to feet, scrubbing gently to exfoliate. Rinse off with warm water and enjoy your your fresh tootsies!
Hair Detangling Spray YL Rosemary EO
2 TBS Of Natural Conditioner (If you haven’t tried YL’s yet, it’s amazing!) Warm Water 4 OZ Spray Bottle
Add conditioner to the spray bottle and fill the rest of the bottle warm water. Shake to mix well and dissolve the conditioner. Add 5 drops of Rosemary essential oil and shake again.
Tasty Summer Treats
Ningxia Red Popsicles 2 Cups of Strawberries, Fresh or Frozen 4 OZ Ningxia Red 1. In a blender mix Ningxia Red and Strawberries. 2. Pour into a popsicle mold. Let chill overnight.
This recipe makes four popsicles
Lavender Lemon Ice Cream
YL Lavender EO YL Lemon EO 2 ½ Heavy Cream 1 ½ Cup Whole Milk 8 Egg Yolks ½ Cup Honey ¼ Cup Sugar 2 Tsp Vanilla 1. Heat the milk and heavy cream until simmering. 2. In a separate bowl, add egg yolks into mixer and mix until they turn light yellow. Add sugar and honey. Mix until incorporated. 3. Time to add the milk mixture to the egg/sugar mixture. This is important! Ladle ½ cup of the warm milk mixture into egg/sugar mix. Mix well and continue to add ½ cup very slowly so you do not ‘cook’ the eggs. Turn heat off and allow to cool to room temperature. 4. Add vanilla. 5. Add about 4 drops of Lavender and 6 drops of Lemon essential oils. (Start with adding 2 at a time and add more to taste) Stir well. 6. Place in fridge for 4 hours. 7. After 4 hours, put in an ice cream maker and follow ‘cooking’ time according to the manual. 8. Place in container and store in the freezer until you’re ready to eat.
Lavender Lemonade YL Lavender EO 7 Lemons, Peeled And Juiced 2 Limes, Peeled And Juiced 14 Cups Water 1-1/2 Cup Blue Agave Mix all ingredients together, then add 1 drop of Lavender essential oil and chill. Add more water or Blue Agave, depending on the size and tartness of the fruit.
Orange Fruit Dip YL Orange EO 2â€“8 oz Packages of Cream Cheese Âž Cup Brown Sugar 1 Tsp Vanilla Mix all ingredients together, then add 5-6 drops of Orange essential oil. Serve cold, with fruit!
By now, we hope you are inspired to have fun experimenting with all of these new recipes, and you probably have some new oils on your wish list, too!
Did you know you can customize your own box of oils each month to restock your favorites, try new products, and earn points to redeem on free stuff? Yup, sure can! Oh yeah, itâ€™s free to join and cancel anytime, and you earn cheaper, flat-rate shipping.
Young Living calls it Essential Rewards, and we call it AMAZING!
Here’s the Gist… Log into your Young Living account at www.youngliving.com and click the Essential Rewards (ER) tab. Start shopping, saving your cart with a minimum of 50pv, then choose a date on which your order will process. Change your order as many times as you want/ need until the day your order processes! Enjoy Christmas each month when your order arrives at your doorstep! Earn 10% back in ER points your first 6 months to redeem on free stuff. Months 7-12 you earn 15%, and after a year on ER, earn a whopping 20% back in points for free oils! You can also earn monthly promo oils with qualifying orders of 190, 250, and 300 PV. These are often some of the most sought after and valued products Young Living offers! Get more details at www.inbloomoils.com and click on the ‘reordering options’ tab!