Summery The dynamic field of web design and development is advancing nearly on everyday basic and it is fundamental for website development specialists. ď Ź We utilize sites for everything, from shopping, to banking, to reading news. ď Ź We present to you a couple trends that are picking pace in web design and development for 2017! ď Ź
1. FLASH IS DEAD More and more browsers are blocking Flash by default in favor of HTML5. If you have a website that’s mainly based in Flash, you need to design to launch with HTML5.
2. DEVELOPING FOR THE MOBILE EXPERIENCE IS HIGH PRIORITY A strong mobile platform is non-debatable this year. That is on the grounds that the majority of all site traffic is driven by mobile. As should be obvious, responsiveness is an absolute necessity have.
3. VIRTUAL REALITY (VR) ď Ź
There is most likely more VR applications and sites will develop in 2017. Numerous designers are now making gadget less VR experiences in their web designs.
4. SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT
Ensure your website and mobile applications are secure and continually running in 2017. Alongside the ascent of mobile, comes its share of drawbacks.
5. BOTS CREATE MORE OPPORTUNITY TO ENGAGE Static websites are leftovers of the past. Think talk windows, which are normally populated with bots. Nobody needs to explore a progression of menus to finish an undertaking
6. INCREASED USE OF ANIMATIONS AND GIFs GIFs and animations are turning out to be more complex and more websites incorporate them in their real design. Animations, videos, and GIFs have turned into our regular day to day life.
7. SPEED AND
PERFORMANCE MATTER Users value high page speed over advancement. Speeding up sites is essential, as speedier websites make happy users and visitors invest less time on websites that react gradually.
8. USE OF COLORS AND GRADIENTS ď Ź
Website specialists are keeping on growing visually interesting and bold styles which are successful in passing on a brand while keeping up and enhancing usability for the user.
9. THE IoT WILL HAVE A HUGE IMPACT
The INTERNET OF THINGS is expected upon to develop by about 32 percent somewhere around 2015 and 2019.
10. HAPTIC TECHNOLOGY AND FEEDBACK We will see more utilization of haptic. Haptics are a fundamental component of the user experience (UX).
11. CUSTOMIZED ICONS AND ILLUSTRATIONS We will see more utilization of haptic. Haptics are a fundamental component of the user experience (UX).
12. THE DEATH OF THE HAMBURGER MENU ď Ź
Many companies found that it was harder for the user to find new and extra application features and that the hamburger menu brought on a reduction in user engagement.
Contact us :~
Call :- +1(908)301-600 Skype :- sales.imobdev E-Mail :- email@example.com Website :- www.imobdevtech.com
Published on Jan 13, 2017
Will the web mesh its way into considerably more aspects of our life? We present to you a couple trends that are picking pace in web design...