THE INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC FREEDOM PRESENTS:
“THE CREDIT CARD TRAP — WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW WILL COST YOU!”
1. LEARN WHY:
SO MANY YOUNG ADULTS GET TRAPPED IN CREDIT CARD DEBT IN THE FIRST TWO YEARS AFTER HIGH SCHOOL ONLY PAYING THE MINIMUM ON A CREDIT CARD IS A “SLIPPERY SLIDE” INTO A LIFESTYLE OF DEBT THE THREE “GOLDEN RULES” FOR PROPERLY MANAGING A CREDIT CARD CAN KEEP YOU FREE FROM ENSLAVING DEBT (We are not against credit cards, we are against credit card debt that causes people to pay double, triple or more for every item they purchase).
2. UNDERSTANDING HOW POWERFUL SAVING IN HIGH SCHOOL CAN BE TO YOUR LIFE:
HOW SAVING JUST $2.00 A DAY (beginning in high school) CAN MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE BY AGE 65 HOW YOU CAN SAVE $1,000 WHILE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL FOR YOUR FREEDOM ACCOUNT — AND WHY THIS TYPE OF EMERGENCY FUND CAN HELP YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE WHY YOU SHOULD BEGIN A ROTH IRA ASAP (even in high school) TO HELP YOU BUY YOUR FIRST HOME AND BECOME WEALTHY FAR SOONER THAN RETIREMENT AGE
3. UNDERSTAND HOW GIVING TO OTHERS IN NEED CAN:
TRANSFORM THE WORLD — EVEN WITH SMALL AMOUNTS OF MONEY BRING GREAT HAPPINESS AND MEANING INTO YOUR LILFE REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR LIFE BY PUTTING 10% INTO A DEDICATED GOD ACCOUNT™ CHANGE THE WORLD ONE PERSON, ONE FAMILY, ONE COMMUNITY AT A TIME
4. UNDERSTAND WHY EINSTEIN CALLED COMPOUNDING INTEREST: THE GREATEST FINANCIAL FORCE ON EARTH THE 8TH WONDER OF THE WORLD
5. LEARN HOW THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT ACQUIRE: WEALTH FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE ABILITY TO GIVE AND HELP OTHERS
6. LEARN HOW THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT FALL INTO: EVER INCREASING DEBT FINANCIAL SLAVERY
7. LEARN WHY COMPOUNDING INTEREST IS YOUR GREATEST FRIEND IF YOU ARE A SAVER — AND YOUR WORST ENEMY IF YOU ARE IN CREDIT CARD DEBT
INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC FREEDOM: The Institute For Economic Freedom is a non-profit organization founded to help Americans live as savers and givers rather than debtors and financial slaves. It is dedicated to reaching America’s young people before the credit card companies target them with millions of dollars of “buy now — pay later” advertising.
ABOUT THE SEMINAR AUTHOR: Robert Benedict is a former mayor of Bloomington, Minnesota state senator, and divisional general manager and corporate vice president for National Computer Systems. For the last 26 years he has taught contract negotiations internationally to some of the world’s largest corporations as president of his own company — Benedict Negotiating Seminars, Inc. Benedict is also chairman of the board for the Institute For Economic Freedom, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping Americans live as savers and givers, rather than debtors or financial slaves. He recently released his book The Credit Card Trap! — What You Don’t Know Will Cost You. Detailing 15 powerful Freedom Weapons, it is a guide to living free of credit card debt. The Credit Card Trap is available at: http://www.thecreditcardtrap.com/