e l e m e n t s e s t at e . c a
ELE ME NTS E STATE â&#x20AC;&#x201C; A 7 -BEDR O O M, 9 -BAT H R O O M OP U LE NT O A SIS.
1 5,6 32 S Q FT OF L AND. 9,70 0 S Q FT PRINCIPA L HO USE. 1,00 0 S Q FT DETA CHED GUEST HO USE.
N O MINATED AND REC O GNIZED F OR O V ER 15 AWA RD S NATIONA LLY AN D INT ER N ATIONA LLY IN 2020.
14 3 8 W E ST 32 N D AV E N UE
A PA R ADIGM OF HA RMON Y, Q UALIT Y AND NOBILIT Y – ELE ME NTS E STATE BY T. JONES GR O U P The legendary T. Jones Group has been designing and building custom luxury homes and multi-family residences in Vancouver and Seattle’s most exclusive neighborhoods since 1979. Hitting the market is the award-winning “Elements Estate” – with interior design by Geele Soroka, Principal of Sublime Interiors. Elements Estate is recognized regionally and internationally, being selected as Finalist in five categories for the International Design & Architecture Awards 2020 and in four categories for the HAVAN Awards for Housing Excellence 2020 held by the Homebuilder’s Association of Vancouver. This Feng-Shui perfect estate channels five natural elements – fire, earth, water, metal, and wood, into a harmonious and awe-inspiring family retreat within bustling Vancouver. Elements Estate is a 7-bedroom, 9-bathroom opulent oasis. The property sits on 15,632 square feet of land and is comprised of a 9,700-square-foot principal house. It also has a 1,000 square feet detached guest house.
The foyer greets you with a dramatic, sweeping curved staircase, while ceilings are adorned by hand with Venetian marble plastered ceilings. There is an abundance of amenities, including an outdoor jacuzzi enclave, multiple water fountains, sensational fire torches, and hand-sculpted life-sized rock-mountain waterfalls. With the feeling of being on the mountain edge with water splashing off the edge of the cliff, nature is right here at home. Also unique to the interior of Elements Estate is an exemplary use of motifs and large scale features. It maintains a clean and bright colour scheme with an intentional use of juxtaposition, such as the use of black and smoked mirrors on the ceilings of all-white and marble family, dining, and kitchen areas. Entertain your guests in a flexible open concept layout that is perfectly positioned for large yet intimate social gatherings.
The kitchen is a chef â&#x20AC;&#x2122;s dream and ready for your celebrity private chef to cook up a storm for hundreds of guests: striking stainless steel grey and brass range-hood, brass hardware and cabinet inlays, an outdoor fire-side grill and restaurant grade pizza oven and outdoor bar, in-house herb grower, and dedicated & hidden servery. With an automatic glass patio door system and convenient serving windows, the connection between indoor and outdoor is truly seamless. Planning an all-night celebration? Take your party to the basement through the private elevator where your guests will continue to be amazed by multiple thoughtful and custom details: a velvet-upholstered banquette which seats 18 guests, a 6-people bar with a ceramic Calcatta marble Champaign vessel and wine room, the continuous rock-walled mountain backdrop setting the mood for a game of pool, multi-themed waterfall swimming lap pool, state-of-the-art 5 sensory spa to awaken the mind and relax the soul, a childrenâ&#x20AC;&#x2122;s room where children can play to their hearts content all while adults mingle in their own dedicated movie theater. Daily, private fitness or yoga classes are a breeze with smart-phone enabled gym equipment! No excuses even when staying in. All this joy-sparking features are secured and protected by a fully gated residence with premium security plan and system.
ARCHITECTURE • Handcrafted by distinguished and experienced team at T. Jones Group in 2020 • Stately front entrance adorned with Whistler basalt stone work and custom-built archway and arched front door • Water fountain at entrance evokes tranquility and harmony • Handsome rock waterfall features in backyard with integrated glass railing stairs offers a striking outdoor feature • Expansive outdoor kitchen by Alfresco with 22 linear feet of fire wall, including three-zone fridge,
bar station, ice machine, warming drawer, pizza oven, pizza preparation station, BBQ , beverage center, three drawer storage, sealed pantry, recycling and garbage drawer, and retractable roof • Two-car rear parking garage, one-car rear parking pad, and one-car front garage, and a large three tandem car parking driveway • Mature and lush landscaping with accent lighting, decorative wrought iron fencing and gates in front yard with secure access • Guest house with 1-bedroom and full bath
INTERIOR • Impressive entrance with custom curved glass staircase and walnut stair stringers for dramatic entry
• Integrated niches crafted for televisions and appliances for cleaner and flushed appearance
• Grand and oversized fireplaces offers romantic grounding focal point to gathering spaces
• Full-wall mirrored elevator with sliding doors
• Foyer with wood-paneling and grand crystal chandelier to greet you and your guests • Master bedroom with two private decks (one with fire pit), separate His/Her ensuites, and oversized shared steam shower (including digital shower system, waterproof speakers, Real Rain™ head, two hand showers, body sprays, waterfall spout), and His/Her closets • Custom one-of-a-kind art pieces that elevate the interior design throughout • Designer paint palette and finishing throughout the home with extensive but elegant gold trim highlights • Matching solid oak hardwood flooring and stairs compliment the custom walnut cabinetry, stairs, mantle doors and furnishings
• Two laundry rooms – One on upper floor and one in basement with ample storage and work surfaces • Hand-painted Venetian plaster ceilings and wall murals for marble-like finish, and specialty artistic finishes throughout • In-floor radiant heating throughout for year-round comfort (including guest house) • Mudroom with ample storage and closet space and built-in cabinetry • Ultra-glamorous powder room featuring Kohler Numi intelligent toilet • Two Kohler electric bidet toilets in master ensuite
KITCHEN • Lavish and decorative multi-level mirror design on kitchen ceiling adds a dazzling flair while entertaining guests
• Oversized kitchen island with book-matched Italian marble slabs and 48” wide Ideal Workstation® 4S sink by The Galley
• Thermador 17.2 Cu. Ft. fridge and 15.8 Cu. Ft. freezer
• Kitchen Aid 1.4 Cu. Ft. trash compactor
• Thermador 24” built-in wine fridge
• Wok kitchen with integrated 36” Thermador fridge and freezer, 36” Professional Series rangetop and 36” Masterpiece Series chimney wall hood, and Asko dishwasher
• Two Thermador built-in microwave and steam oven • Thermador Professional Series Pro Grand Commercial Depth Dual Fuel Range with Vent-A-Hood designer series stainless steel range hood • Two Asko built-in dishwasher
• Servery features Chatelaine Institute Approved Urban Cultivator fully automated kitchen garden
AMENITIES • Custom cedar deck in rear corner with fire pit, infinity edge hot tub, three outdoor heaters, outdoor speakers and sub-woofers, three gas torches, and color-changing LED lighting • Spacious lounge with oversized entertainment bar with custom curved banquette and dual flanking fireplaces • Indoor pool and hot tub with Sheer Descent Cascade water feature both with tiled walls • Bench storage for pool equipment • Infrared sauna and spa including chromotherapy, sound therapy, aromatherapy, and heat therapy
• Spa bath with steam experience and multiple heads including rain shower • Wine cellar that is securely monitored and climate controlled • Soundproof media room with Dolby Atmos surround sound and 4K projector and 17 total speakers and two large sub woofers; blue light accent to match chairs • Fully-equipped gym for personal training with mirrors and skylight
COMFORT & SECURIT Y • Crestron automation system for lighting, roller blinds, speakers, water features, security cameras. Can be accessed remotely through a secure phone application • Fifteen-inch wall Crestron display wall control panels • Gate release from inside of house by phone, wall panel or fob • Feel peace-of-mind with multipoint lock system exterior doors for extra protection against forced entry • Air conditioning unit on each floor and 1 in the guest house • Extra insulation in exterior walls for extra efficient home and noise cancellation • Dectron Dry-O-Tron dehumidification system • Crestron home security system complete with panic buttons, glass break sensors, motion detection, water sensors, temperature sensors and 5-minute alarm response • Twenty-eight cameras, including hidden cameras, offering high resolution night vision function and customization
• AquaTrip Leak Detection System with integrated automatic Shutoff Valve • Backup generator in case of power outage in addition to back up battery system • Front and rear yard enclosed and secured by digital keypad access for all four solid metal private gates, 20-30 feet hedges on both sides of property, above standard fencing at rear and side of property, motion lighting, strobe lighting at rear and front of property, and security camera using Night Owl’s patented visual and infrared combination detection technology • Rolling code changing technology for garage doors and car gates • Individual keypad deadbolts within house • Lutron lighting system with panic function and vacation mode • Two high-efficiency boilers (one for pool and one for domestic use) • Complete house water filtration system • 2 – 5 – 10 Warranty
Amanda & Cameron Jones
AWA RD W INNIN G T E A M
Elements Estate is proud to be nominated and recognized for over 15 awards both internationally and nationally in 2020. For more than four decades, T. Jones Group has collaborated with awardwinning interior designers and architects to combine industry talents and craft some of the most desirable homes and multi-family projects in both Vancouver Westside and Seattle.
202 0 C ANA DIAN PR OPERT Y AWA RDS • BEST KITCHEN DESIGN C ANADA
W I NNER
• BEST RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR PRIVATE RESIDENCE C ANADA • BEST RESIDENTIAL PR OPERT Y C ANADA
W I NNER
W I NNER
202 0 HAVAN AWA RDS • C USTOM HOME BUILDER OF THE YE AR
G R AND H AVAN AWAR D FI NALI ST
• BEST INTERIOR SPACE - C USTOM RESIDENCES • BEST SPACE - NEW CONSTRUC TION
FI NALI ST
W I NNER
• BEST SPECIAL FE AT URE - NEW OR RENEVATED
W I NNER
202 0 INTERNATIONAL DE SIG N & A R CH IT E C T U R E AWAR D S • GLOBAL - KITCHEN DESIGN
• REGIONAL - LIVING SPACE C ANADA (BA SEMENT BAR ) • REGIONAL - LUXURY RESIDENCE C ANADA
• RESIDENTIAL PR OJEC T VALUE $5 MILLION+ • RESIDENTIAL PR OJEC T VALUE $10 MILLION+
SHORTLI STED SHORTLI STED
BUILT BY A FAMILY OF REAL ESTATE LEGENDS & PHIL ANTHROPISTS Since 1979, the T. Jones Group has been designing and crafting distinctive custom luxury homes in Vancouver’s most exclusive neighborhoods. T. Jones Group has a reputation for exquisite detail, modern opulence, and bespoke lifestyle enhancements. Beyond building homes, the T. Jones Group are also relationship builders. Their biggest satisfaction comes from the honour of forging long-term friendships and loyal repeat clienteles over the past 40 years.
DESIGNED BY AWARD WINNING SUBLIME INTERIOR DESIGN Geele Soroka is the Principal and Senior Interior Designer of Sublime Interior Design Ltd that was curated by Geele in 2003. She has over 15 years of experience in the industry, a background in business fundamentals, psychology of sales and marketing and dedicated customer service. She has worked alongside many realtors and has completed her interior design program at BCIT, British Columbia Institute of Technology and holds her NCIDQ license for the National Council for Interior Design Qualification and is a member of Interior Designers of Canada (IDC) and Great Vancouver Home Builders Association (GVHBA). Geele has received countless awards such as, Ovation, Georgie and
International Properties awards for her designs, as well as created set designs for a range of celebrities such as Jamie lee Curtis, Joan Rivers, Sir Sidney Poitier, Clara Hughes and Maya Angelo. She is published in a few different books by Panache Publishers, various magazines and newspapers and has also been featured on TV and radio. Her design philosophy is simply stated in the company name – SUBLIME. Geele Soroka’s guiding principle is that form follows function and she believes that the design process garners influence from personal history. She strives to incorporate both hers’ and the client’s ideal to create that singular space that speaks to them and all visitors on a personal level.
SPECIAL THANKS P UBLISHER
W R I TER
IC ON M ARKE TING INC
JA CK CH AN G
CRYSTA L HUNG
G R APH IC DESIG NER
T. JON E S G R O UP
T. JON ES GR O U P
INTERIOR DE SIG N ER
DR ONE PHOTO G R APH Y
PHOTO GR APH ER S
G EELE S OR OKA
T REN TON LEPP
TRENTON LEPP JU LI AN PLI ME Y AN DR EW F Y FE
SUBLIM E INTERIOR DESIGN
Sales & Marketing By
e l e m e n t s e s t at e . c a
Copyright ÂŠ 2020 Icon Marketing Inc.