C ATA L O G
BRE E ZIN’ E N TE RTA I NM EN T
& PRODUCTIONS IS A WEDDING, CORPORATE, & SOCIAL ENTERTAINMENT SPECIALIST THAT OFFERS UNPARALLELED ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES TO ITS CLIENTS. BREEZIN’ ENTERTAINMENT’S MISSION IS TO CREATE EXPERIENCES THROUGH ENTERTAINMENT. AS AMBASSADORS OF FUN, THE TEAM AT BREEZIN’ ENTERTAINMENT AIMS TO PROVIDE A UNIQUE LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ENSURE
Founded in 1988 by Cindy Dervech, Breezin’ Entertainment & Productions has been a top-tier entertainment provider in the Tampa Bay area for almost three decades. Specializing in weddings, corporate events, and social functions, Breezin’ tailors their entertainment services to your occasion. As a licensed, bonded, and insured business [License #TA-000378], Breezin’ Entertainment is a company founded on transparency, communication, and trust that aims to provide the client with premier customer service that cannot be found elsewhere.
A CLIENT BOOKS WITH BREEZIN’ ENTERTAINMENT &
Breezin’ Entertainment provides fast, detailed, organized, and reliable entertainment that clients can count on.
PRODUCTIONS, THE COMPANY WILL HANDLE THE REST!
BOOK YOUR NEXT EVENT WITH BREEZIN’ TODAY!
THAT CLIENTS ARE LEFT COMPLETELY SATISFIED. ONCE
1 | BREEZIN’ ENTERTAINMENT & PRODUCTIONS
R E V I E W S Visit Tampa Bay is currently one of the leading tourism sites in the state of Florida. In turn, Tampa International Airport is one of the largest airports in the United States, and essentially works hand in hand with Visit Tampa Bay to bring tourism revenue to the city. Both of these notable businesses attribute much of their success to the fantastic events coordinated on their behalf by the professionals at Breezin’ Entertainment & Productions. Patrick Harrison, chief marketing officer of Visit Tampa Bay, notes that Breezin’ Entertainment & Productions “takes amazing care of their clients and always has access to the best local, regional, and national entertainments acts.”
2017 Small Business of the Year Award, their work with the chamber has been consistent for the last 27 years. During this time, the city of Tampa has experienced tremendous growth within a variety of sectors. The South Tampa Chamber of Commerce notes much of this would not have been possible without the exceptional work of Breezin’ Entertainment & Productions. Over the past 27 years, Breezin’ has been responsible for the successful implementation of events for each of these companies, in addition to their consistent service to hundreds of other customers within the Tampa community. Given this tireless service, Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn was but one of the many prominent figures who had positive words for Breezin’ Entertainment & Productions. When referencing the business and their fearless founder, Cindy Dervech, Buckhorn notes: “I can tell when I attend one of their events, you know it’s going to be special.”
In addition to these businesses, Breezin’ is backed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, one of the NFL’s most iconic franchises. According to Brian Ford, the team’s chief operating officer: “We value our partnership, friendship, all the memories you helped us make with our fans throughout the years at Raymond James In addition to the hundreds of pre-qualified entertainment Stadium, and beyond.” clientele that the company has amassed over the years, Besides these major corporate powers, which back their comparative advantage exists within their neverBreezin’ Entertainment & Productions, the company ending commitment to customer service. While the clearly has the support of the South Tampa Chamber company has been praised for its work in the past, it is of Commerce. While this was proved when Breezin’ clear that Cindy Dervech and her team have a steady Entertainment & Productions captured the esteemed vision for the future.
[Breezin’ Entertainment & Productions] takes amazing care of their clients and always has access to the best local, regional, and national entertainments acts.
SERVICES PACKAGES | 2
SERVICES Breezin’ offers a wide array of services and entertainment for any type of occasion such as: • 10 Piece Band • 30s • 4 Piece Band • 40s • 5 Piece Band • 6 Piece Band • 60s • 70s • 8 Piece Band • 80s • 90’s • Accordion • Acoustic • Aerialist • African American • African Entertainment • Alcohol Tasting • Alternative • Arabic • Arcade Games • Artist 3 | BREEZIN’ ENTERTAINMENT & PRODUCTIONS
• Arts & Crafts • Atlanta • AV • Bachata • Bag Piper • Balloon Drop • Balloon Tree Centerpieces • Balloon Twister • Balloons • Ballroom • Bands • Banjo • Bansuri • Bar Services • Bar-Mitzvah • Bartender • Bass • Bead Art • Beatles • Belly Dancer • Bi-Lingual
• Big Band • Bird Handler • Bird Show • Bluegrass • Blues • Body Painter • Bouncy Houses • Brazilian • Broadway • Buddy Holly • Bus • Business cards • Calligraphy • Calypso • Can Can Dancer • Candy Art • Caricature Artist • Carnaival Games • Caroler • Casino • Cello
• Characters • Chavari Chairs • Chinese Entertainment • Christmas • Cigar Roller • Cirque • Classical • Clown • Club • Comedian • Contemporary • Corporate • Country • Cover Band • Dance Floor • Dance Instructor • Dancer • Dean Martin • Decor • Digital Caricature Artist • Disco Ball
• DJ • Donna Summer Tribute • Draping • Drummers • Duo • Easter Bunny • Electric Cello • Electric Violinist • Electronic • Elf • Elvis Presley • Emcee • Equipment • Ethnic • European • Face Painter • Fans • Female Vocalist • Fiddle • Fire Dancer • Flamenco
• Flappers • Flash Mob • Flutist • Folk • Food • Frank Sinatra • Frozen Drink • Games • Gatsby • German • Glow Casino Tables • Go Go Dancer • GOBO • Gospel • Greek Band • Greek Bouzouki • Greek Dancers • Grinch • Guitarists • Hair Beading • Haitian SERVICES PACKAGES | 4
• Harmonica • Harpist • Havana Nights • Heaters • Henna • Hip Hop • Holiday • Hula • Hula Hoop • Hypnotist • Ice Cream Sandwich Cart • Ice King • Ice Queen • Ice Sculpture
• Living Art • Living Tables • Luau Girl • Magician • Mambo • Mandolin • Mariachi Band • Marilyn Monroe • Marquee Sighns • Massage • Mechanical Bull • Meet & Greet • Mentalist • Michael Jackson
5 | BREEZIN’ ENTERTAINMENT & PRODUCTIONS
• Icee • Impersonator • Indian • Indie • Interactive • International • Irish • Irish Dancers • Island • Italian • Jazz • Jewish • Jimmy Buffett • Journey
• Mime • Mind Reader • Mirror Photo Booth • Model • Modern Flamenco • Mona Lisa • Montuno • Moonwalks • Natural Beard • Neil Diamond • Nutcracker • Oktoberfest • One Man Band • Opera
• Juggler • Karaoke • Kids Parties • Knife Dancer • Labels • Latin • LED Dance Floor • Led furniture • LED Performer • Led Sports • Lighting • Limo • Line Dancer • Live Painter
• Original Band • Orlando • Painter • Parrot • Pat Benatar • Photo Booth • Photographer • Piano and Keyboardists • Pirates • Play Station • Polish • Polynesian • Popcorn • Printer
• Quartet • R&B • Rat Pack • Reggae • Rentals • Rig • Roaring 20s • Rock • Rock Band • Rodeo • Rumba • Russian • Salsa • Santa • Sarasota • Sax • School • Scottish • Showgirls • Silhouette Artist • Singer • Singer Songwriter • Sitar • Slurpee • Smooth Jazz • Soloist • Sound System • Spanish • Specialty Act • Stage • Stage Show • Statues • Steel Drummer • Stiltwalker • Story Telling • String Musicans • Strings • Strolling • Tabla • Talking Parrot
• Tango • Tap Dancer • Team Building • Temporary Tattoo • Themed Parties • Tom Jones • Top 40 • Toy Solider • Transportation • Tribute Band • Trio • Trivia • Trumpet • Truss • Uber Driver • Ukulele • Unique Performers • Uplights • Valet • Variety • Video Screens • Videographer • Vintage • Violin • Virtual Photo Booth • Virtual Reality • VJ • Vocalists • Vodka Tasting • Water Color Artist • Waterslides • Wedding • Western • Wii • Willie Nelson • Wing Performance • Xbox • Yoga • Yoga Instructor
SERVICES PACKAGES | 6
813LIVE ALL-STAR BAND Breezin’ offers a full-piece in-house entertainment band for all occasions
813Live All-Star Band is renowned for its versatility and crowd engagement. The six-piece band includes both a male and a female lead vocalist, along with a keyboardist, a guitarist, bass player, and drummer. However, the band can literally transform to fit any venue and can take their band from an 11-piece band to a duo act. They are also able to play a variety of music including; Top 40, Pop, R&B, Contemporary, and Latin. With members with over 10 years of experience as musicians, entertainers, and performers, 813Live All-Star Band has learned how to read a crowd and keep them dancing all night. Among the talented musicians in 813Live All-Star Band is R. Anthony, a former contestant on The Voice Season 5. R. Anthony leads the band with the help of Cindy Dervech, founder of Breezin’ Entertainment. Together they have created an unstoppable team that will keep party goers dancing. The Florida based band is full of talent and energy and is sure to liven up any corporate event. TO BOOK THE HOT, YOUNG, CONTEMPORARY BAND NOW OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT BREEZIN.COM/813LIVE-BAND
7 | BREEZIN’ ENTERTAINMENT & PRODUCTIONS
SERVICES PACKAGES | 8
DAY-OF WEDDING SERVICE PACKAGES We offer two exceptional day-of planning packages
Breezin’ newly featured wedding day-of planning package is called “Month of Wedding Planning” which is tailored to match brides who may be stressed and short on time. The day of a wedding for a bride must be flawless. Breezin’ works behind the scenes the day of a wedding for the bride to ensure all event planning and logistics go as smoothly as possible. A Breezin’ wedding planner manages day-of wedding operations and vendor set up to provide guests a night to remember!
THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE AMENITIES AVAILABLE IN THE PACKAGE, AND ALL OF THE PACKAGE SERVICES CAN BE FOUND BY VISITING, BREEZIN.COM/WEDDING-SERVICES Their company has rave reviews on the top wedding websites such as TheKnot.com and Weddingwire. com. In addition, the WeddingWire awarded Breezin’ Entertainment & Productions the 2018 Couples’ Choice Award. Breezin’ Entertainment & Productions has always striven to meet customer’s needs and has learned from its many years of experience what a seamless and memorable wedding requires.
MONTH OF PLANNING TYPICALLY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, BUT CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO FIT THE BRIDES INDIVIDUAL NEEDS:
PRE-EVENT PRODUCTION [Beginning Four Weeks Before Wedding Date]
• Attending one site visit with client to establish the event style, direction, and flow • Reviewing all vendor contracts • Providing a spreadsheet for the guest list • RSVP’s • Seating plan • Photography shot-list • Payment schedule • Ceremony music • “Do Not Play” list • Creating a complete timeline for celebration and share with all vendors
WEEK OF THE WEDDING • Attending a final meeting with client and collect all celebration elements • Coordinating all aspects of wedding celebration • Overseeing check-in of rentals • Coordinating distribution of final payments and gratuities • Conducting a final seating and table check prior to guests arrival SERVICES PACKAGES | 12