Page 1

Scarborough Campus 2011



Money matters | 1 Useful information | 3 How much will it cost? | 4 Other funding available | 9 Paying your tuition fees | 10

Student living | 11 A guide to University of Hull accommodation | 13 Choosing University accommodation | 14

Students’ union | 15 Your essential guide to Hull University Union | 17 Entertainment at Scarborough | 20

Information for parents and guardians | 21 Achieving peace of mind | 23 Meeting the costs | 24 The University environment | 27


Money matters


Useful information

Knowing your tuition fee category Undergraduate Students Undergraduate students undertake Bachelor degrees (BA, BSc, BMus) or MChem, MBiol, MEng, MPhys, BSc(Econ), LLB, MPhysGeog, or MPharm, MSci programmes or Foundation degrees.

UK students UK students are normally those who hold EU (including UK) nationality or who are otherwise settled in the UK and have been resident in the UK for three years immediately prior to the start of the study programme. UK nationals living overseas in a temporary capacity may also qualify.

Students resident in Scotland, Wales, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man Students from the above areas will have alternative financial support for funding streams – please contact your funding provider for further information.

EU students EU students are normally those who hold EU nationality who have not been resident in the UK for the three years immediately prior to the start of the study programme.

NHS and TDA students UK students on the following programmes – BA Social Work, PGCE, Operating Department Practice, Nursing, and the four-year Biomedical Science Masters attract specific funding. Please see page 7 for further information.


UK students page 4, 6 and 9

Tuition fee loan

Non-repayable Think

Tuition fee loan

+ Maintenance loan

+ Maintenance grant

EU students page 7 and 9


Special support grant



University of Hull Bursary

University of Hull Bursary



University of Hull Scholarship

University of Hull Scholarship

How much will it cost? For many students, the biggest question about university is ‘how much is it all going to cost?’ This section will provide you with all the answers you need.

Full-time undergraduate UK students The University of Hull will charge £3,375 tuition fees per year for UK students who begin studying in September 0. The good thing is that you can 'pay as you earn and not as you learn' – the Government will give you a tuition fee loan (regardless of your background) and you won't have to pay a penny back until you have left university and earn £5,000 or more a year. For students studying a 4 year foundation programme, the tuition fees for the first year will be £,685. Tuition fees for students studying for full-time Foundation degree programmes may vary. For further details, visit Those who have previously studied in higher education in the UK should check with Student Finance England for eligibility. Applicants for Biomedical Science, Medicine, Nursing, Operating Department Practice, PGCE or Social Work programmes may have alternative funding arrangements and should refer to page 7 of this guide. Whilst you are at University, you will have two main costs – your tuition fees and your living costs. Here is further information about the help available:

Government loans Tuition fee loan What is it for? The tuition fee loan is designed to help you with the cost of the fees that you will be charged by the University How much can I get? Students who begin studying at the University of Hull in September 0 will be charged £3,375. You can borrow up to £3,375 to cover your tuition fees – regardless of your household income. Students studying for a full-time Foundation degree may apply for the amount charged for their particular programme. When do I receive it? Student Finance England will pay your loan directly to the University on your behalf. Do I have to pay it back? Yes – but not until you are earning the equivalent of £5,000 per year.

Maintenance loan What is it for? The maintenance loan is designed to help with your living costs throughout the year. How much can I get? The amount you are entitled to depends on your household income, where you live, where you are studying and the year of your course. The maximum loan for 0 is £4,950 per year if you live away from home while studying, or £3,838 per year if you continue to live at home while studying. All UK students are entitled to 7% of the maximum maintenance loan, and the remaining 8% will depend on your residual household income. When do I receive it? Student Finance England will pay the maintenance loan straight into your bank account – usually in three instalments: one at the start of each term. Do I have to pay it back? Yes – but not until you are earning the equivalent of £5,000 per year.



Government grants Maintenance grant What is it for? The maintenance grant is a non-repayable amount given to help with your living costs. How much can I get? The amount you are entitled to is based on your household income. Household income £5,000 or less

How much? Full £,906 grant

Between £5,00 and £50,00

Partial grant, depending on your household income

More than £50,00

No grant

When do I receive it? Student Finance England will pay the maintenance grant in three instalments, one at the start of each term, along with any maintenance loan directly into your bank account. Do I have to pay it back? No – the maintenance grant is non-repayable.

Special support grant The special support grant is allocated in place of the maintenance grant to full-time students who can claim income-related benefits and meet specific criteria. It is means-tested in the same way as the maintenance grant but does not reduce the amount of maintenance loan that you are entitled to. What is it for? The special support grant is designed to help with extra course-related costs such as books, equipment, travel or childcare. How much can I get? You can get up to £,906 depending on your household income. When do I receive it? If you are entitled to a special support grant, you will not be able to receive a maintenance grant as well. Your entitlement to the special support grant is calculated the same as the maintenance grant and paid in the same way. Do I have to pay it back? No – the special support grant is non-repayable.

How do I apply? We would advise that you apply as soon as you can. The deadline to ensure you receive your money in time for the start of the course is 3 May 0. Applications made after this date will be processed, but payment cannot be guaranteed for the start of the Academic year.



You don’t have to wait until you have been accepted onto your course before you apply – you can put your first choice course on your application and inform Student Finance if this changes at a later date. If you decide to apply for student finance after your course starts, you must apply no later than nine months after the first day of the academic year. Please also ensure that you apply for the right academic year. Please visit or contact the customer helpline on 0845 300 5090 for more information.

What happens once I have applied? You can track the progress of your application by logging onto your online student finance account. Once your application has been assessed, you will receive confirmation of the amounts you are entitled to. Please keep this confirmation safe as you may need it at registration.

How do I receive the money? . You need to register on your course with the University. . The University will then inform Student Finance and confirm that you have registered. 3. Student Finance will then pay the first instalment of your maintenance loan and/or any grant directly into your bank account. Please note: this normally takes 3–5 days to clear, so please make sure you have enough money to cover your first week at university. 4. If you have applied for a tuition fee loan, this will be paid directly to the University on your behalf. 5. If you have received a bursary or scholarship, this will be paid directly to you from the University.

What about repaying my student loan? Grants, bursaries and scholarships don't need to be repaid. You will start to repay your student loan in the April after you graduate, as long as you are earning over £5,000 per year. For further information and an example of how much you would repay, visit

Full-time undergraduate EU students

NHS- and TDA-funded students

The University of Hull will charge £3,375 tuition fees per year (subject to inflationary increases only) for EU students who start in September 0.

UK students who are applying for programmes that attract specific funding from the NHS or the TDA may have to make alternative funding arrangements. If you are applying for any of the following, please use the contact numbers or web addresses below for further information.

The good thing is that you can 'pay as you earn and not as you learn' – the Government will give you a tuition fee loan, regardless of your financial background. As an EU student, you will need to download, complete and return an EU9N form – available from – or contact EU Student Support on 04 43 3570.

BA Social Work Department of Social Sciences: 048 465753 or


Tuition fee loan


What is it for? The tuition fee loan is designed to help you with the cost of your tuition fees that you will be charged by the University.

NHS Bursaries: 0845 358665 or

How much can I get? Students who begin studying at the University in September 0 will be charged £3,375. You can borrow up to £3,375 to cover your tuition fees – this is regardless of your household income. When do I receive it? Student Finance will pay your loan directly to the University on your behalf.

MBSci – Undergraduate Masters in Biomedical Science

Medicine Hull York Medical School: 0870 4 5500 or

Do I have to pay it back? Yes – but not until you have left your course and are earning the equivalent of £5,000 per year.



Other funding available The University of Hull Bursary

University of Hull Scholarships

What is it for? This is a non-repayable amount designed to ensure that anyone who wants to come to the University has the opportunity to do so.

What is it for? This is a non-repayable amount awarded by academic departments to individuals who have achieved learning excellence before starting university.

How much can I get? If your annual residual income is £5,000 or less, you will receive a bursary of £,000 per year.

How much can I get? You will receive a non-repayable amount of £,500 per year for the first two years of your programme.

If your annual residual income is between £5,00 and £40,000, you will receive a bursary of £500 per year.

How do I qualify? Excellence levels vary between disciplines and are normally measured by A Level grades. However, if you demonstrate academic or learning excellence in other qualifications, you may also be eligible for a scholarship.

How do I apply? When you apply to Student Finance England, there is a box on the form which asks whether you are willing for your information to be shared: this means you will automatically be considered for a bursary. You will only not be considered for a bursary if you have ticked this box. If you have mistakenly ticked this box, please contact Student Finance as soon as possible. Please note: you do not need to apply directly to the University for a bursary. What happens next? You will receive a letter from the University in November to confirm the amount that you will receive. Your bursary will then be paid straight into your bank account in February and May. When do I pay it back? You don’t – University of Hull Bursaries are non-repayable.

To qualify, you must be a home/EU student paying tuition fees of £3,375 in 0 and entering Year  of an undergraduate degree. Scholarships are not available during a foundation year or industrial placement. HYMS students are not eligible. How do I apply? If you are completing A Levels in the UK this academic year, you will automatically be considered for a University of Hull scholarship and will be informed by letter if you have been successful. If you have demonstrated academic or learning excellence outside of A Levels and would like to apply for a scholarship, please contact the department you will be studying in or download a copy of the application form from The deadline for our receipt of these forms from students starting in September 0 is 4 October 0. All students should not apply until they have received their results. What happens next? To receive your scholarship, you must complete the application for government financial assistance so that we can pay you. For more information, visit Your scholarship will be paid directly into your bank account in two instalments in February and May. When do I pay it back? You don’t – University of Hull Scholarships are non-repayable. The University’s bursaries and scholarships are available to UK and EU students.





Paying your tuition fees There are three simple ways that you can pay your tuition fees.

1. Tuition fee loan Please note – you must have applied to Student Finance England for financial assistance and requested a tuition fee loan to do this. Once your application has been approved, Student Finance will pay it directly to the University of Hull on your behalf. You will need to provide written confirmation of this loan at registration.

2. Payment at registration You can pay your full tuition fee (£3,375 or the amount that is not covered by your tuition fee loan, if you are a full-time undergraduate student) at registration. If you pay by cash, cheque or debit card, you will receive a % discount. If you pay by credit card, there will be no discount, due to the charges paid by the University. The University advises against carrying large sums of cash upon your person.

3. Payments by instalments You can pay 50% of your fee by cash, cheque, debit or credit card agreement at registration (£,500 or the balance not covered by the tuition fee loan). You can then sign up to pay the other 50% in two equal instalments in January and April, by direct debit or credit card agreement. You can also pay online at



Student living



University accommodation

A guide to University accommodation The experience of where you live and who you live with can be as important as any other part of University life – and will often be the most memorable. This guide is designed to give helpful information about the types of accommodation available here in Scarborough.

What do we provide? We provide accommodation for full-time registered students on a contract basis. We do not provide part-time, short-term or hotel-type accommodation for students.

The University of Hull accommodation guarantee All undergraduate students who apply for a place in University accommodation by  September are guaranteed an offer of a place in University-owned, -managed or -directed stock of accommodation. For more information, visit

There are a variety of different types of accommodation to choose from:

Cayley Hall Cayley Hall is a complex of six modern three-storey blocks, housing more than 00 students. All the rooms are en-suite and furnished. Meals are provided in the nearby dining room, and the cost is included in the residence fees. There is a kitchen on every floor, shared by 0 to  students, in which snacks and drinks can be made. The kitchens all contain refrigerators, microwave ovens and ironing boards. On the ground floor, this residence has a number of purpose-built study bedrooms for students with disabilities.

University-managed property University-managed property compromises privately owned houses that have been leased to the University, which are then let to students. All properties are situated within a two-mile radius of the campus, and are never far from the town centre or train station. The properties vary in size from three to 33 residents, with prices starting at £5 per week. The student houses are mixed-gender occupancy. You will need to provide your own bedding, cooking and eating utensils. Residents are expected to clean up after themselves, especially in the kitchen and common areas, as well as cleaning their own room and bathroom.

Other residence options – private sector For anyone not wishing to live on Campus or in a University-managed property, the private sector has a good choice of shared houses, flats and bedsits in which you have a room and share a kitchen, bathroom, and sometimes a living room with other students. Properties vary in size and are located mostly in popular student areas. Visit for more information.



Choosing University accommodation When thinking about choosing your University accommodation, there are a number of factors that you should take into consideration:

What kind of experience do you want? Living and social facilities associated with each type of accommodation can vary.

Would you prefer catered or self-catered accommodation? The halls are catered therefore have set meal times, whereas the University-managed properties are self catered.

What is your budget? Prices between accommodations vary. University accommodation – annual costs 2011/12 (including bills) Type

Contract length


Cayley Hall

34 or 37 weeks


University-managed accommodation

43 weeks

£63–£87 per week (approx)

Do you want en-suite facilities? Some accommodation has them and some do not.

What happens next? Towards the end of May, all applicants who have firmly accepted their offer will be sent further details about the various types of accommodation available and details of how to apply using our online application process. Allocation of accommodation is made on a first come, first served basis – so we strongly advise returning your completed form as soon as possible to ensure that your needs are best met. Once your accommodation has been allocated, you will receive a contract. Please note: you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of £50 when applying for a residential place.

Contact us The Accommodation Office at the Scarborough Campus is open Monday to Friday, 0 am–4 pm. Please bear in mind that we are extremely busy throughout late August and most of September, so check our website for information before making enquiries. The site has a section dedicated to frequently asked questions.


Students’ union


Hull University Union (HUU) is one of the best students’ unions in the country. It recently achieved a Silver award in the Student Union Evaluation Initiative (a Government-backed assessment that improves the service delivered to National Union of Students members), making it the second-highest scoring union in the country to date. HUU exists to provide representation, support and a sociable environment to the students of the University. Run by students for students, the union has a team of Sabbatical Officers that control certain individual areas of the union and the University*. These areas include welfare, education, sport and community. Each area has many ways in which you can find help or get involved – further details about each zone are included in this section. If you have strong interests in health and welfare, media and marketing, voluntary work, financial matters, campaigning or sports then the union is a great way to get involved and improve your skills. Working with the union shows employers that you have the commitment, management skills and organisational ability that you can take into the workplace. *All the leadership positions are elected and available for any full member of the union to apply for.

Your essential guide to HUU

Hull University Union

The students’ union at the Scarborough Campus The students’ union at Scarborough gives you the opportunity to get fully involved in student life. Whether you want to come along to our weekly executive meetings, join in with sports clubs and societies or just come and have a chat about something that is bothering you, the union is here to help you make the most of your University experience.

Welfare and equal opportunities We make sure that everyone has a fair chance regardless of their gender, race, religion, sexuality, disability or any other box which people tend to put others in. A dedicated team will offer you the support you need to have a healthy and happy time while you are with us. Advice Centre If you are struggling with a problem, we have trained advisors available one day a week for a drop-in service or any other time via email, providing you with free, impartial and confidential advice and information. The Advice Centre will give you the knowledge and skills you need to tackle a problem yourself. Job Exchange There are a variety of jobs available in Scarborough – particularly seasonal work in bars, shops and catering. If you need advice about a potential future career, you can receive help and guidance about your chosen field by visiting the careers team. Among other things, they can help you write your CV and prepare for interviews. Nightline Nightline is the union’s confidential listening and information service, for any student to use, run by highly trained student volunteers.

Education Zone The union supports the need for students to be heard on every issue, including academic ones. We provide support and training in the following areas: Course representatives Giving your fellow students a voice is an integral part of being a course rep. The course reps at Scarborough are an integral part of the academic structure. All are student volunteers who represent fellow students at a departmental level. All you need is enthusiasm and a desire to get the student viewpoint across.



Staff-Student Committees Staff–Student Committees (SSCs) meet two to four times a year to discuss academic issues with departmental staff members. Students have the opportunity to chair and act as Secretary in these meetings. Campus Principal’s forum You may also get the chance to attend meetings with the Principal of the Scarborough Campus, to discuss new initiatives and developments.

Sports Zone Scarborough is proud of its wide variety of sports teams, most of which take part in British Universities & Colleges Sport competitions. We play weekly matches against teams from other universities such as Newcastle, York, Manchester and Leeds – so if you’re a competitive sportsperson or just want to increase your social circle and meet like-minded people, then this is the section for you. Clubs at Scarborough include badminton, men’s and women’s football, rugby union, mixed hockey and netball. If none of these take your fancy, then all you need to do is find enough people who share your interest and the union will help you set up your own club. Sports and fitness If team sports don’t appeal, there is also a Sports and Fitness Centre within five minutes’ walk of the Campus which runs fitness and martial-arts classes and offers facilities including squash, spinning, tennis and a fully equipped gym. Student membership provides hugely discounted access to these and to the Scarborough pool complex. Scarborough is renowned for its exhilarating water sports, so you will have the opportunity to get involved in scuba diving, rowing, sailing or surfing. But there are also spectacular cliff-top trails which can be completed on two feet, two wheels or even four legs (if you’re on horseback!). If you’re more interested in watching a good game than getting involved, Scarborough is also known for hosting sporting events from international cricket matches to an annual surfing competition, plus regattas and an open golf competition.

Community Zone The Community Zone is an activities-based area, allowing you to meet like-minded people by joining a student society, or starting your own. The close knit campus gives a great sense of community. We offer a range of volunteering opportunities, from coaching sport for young people to working with the elderly and even helping out with conservation efforts on Scarborough is awardwinning beaches. We also run the annual RAG week, where students dedicate a week to wild and adventurous fundraising activities. As well as being a great way to meet people, volunteering also provides you with skills which will look impressive on your CV. Anyone who sees themselves as a new Chris Moyles or Piers Morgan can get involved in student journalism opportunites within Scarborough Tide, our union magazine, or BassMent Radio.

Student societies During your time at the University, you should get involved as much as possible. Here at Scarborough, we run a number of different societies, such as Gaming • Drama • Film • Poker • Christian Union • Musical • Rock Musical • Baltic Society Again, if there isn’t already something you like, why not start your own? You just need to get 5 friends together and the union will guide you through forming your own society.




The union shop The place to purchase your University of Hull hoodie, the union shop also stocks greetings cards, household products, drinks and snacks. The shop gives you access to anything you might have forgotten that day – as well as things you never knew you needed. There is also an online service available for you to buy University branded clothing and gifts so if you want to get hold of that essential hoodie (a must-have fashion item around campus) before you even arrive, check out the online store:

Entertainment at Scarborough Entertainment is perhaps one of the most important aspects of university life. Our close-knit campus environment means that, when you wander into the university’s cafe/bar, it’s more than likely that you’ll know at least one person – and if you get involved in all the things on offer, then probably a lot more. If you’re looking for a big night out, there are almost 80 bars in the town, ranging from traditional local pubs to themed bars and nightclubs. Scarborough also has two cinemas two theatre, and the redeveloped open air concert venue, which has recently hosted the likes of the Doves.






Going to university can be an exciting but daunting prospect – not only for the student, but also for parents or guardians. Here at the University of Hull, we fully understand this and the following section aims to provide you with all the information you need and answers to the many different questions you may have.

Accommodation We recognise that your child’s time at university is about more than just lectures and tutorials – where they live, and who they live with, is just as important. This is why we advise that first-year students live in University accommodation. The University is a long-established leader in the provision of student accommodation, and our dedicated Accommodation Office helps to guide prospective students through the process of finding somewhere to live. Pages –4 of this guide provide information on the different types of University accommodation available to first years.

The University accommodation guarantee All unaccompanied new students who apply for accommodation by  September 0 are guaranteed an offer of a place in University-owned, -managed, or -directed accommodation. The accommodation details are sent out at the end of May and accommodation is offered on a first come, first served basis.

How do we apply for accommodation? Once your son or daughter has accepted an offer of a place at the University, they will be sent further information at the end of May about what accommodation is available along with further guidance on how to apply using the University’s online application process. Accommodation is allocated on a first come first served basis so we would advise they complete the application form and return it asap.

Information for parents and guardians

Achieving peace of mind

What if they don’t want to live in University accommodation? If your son or daughter decide that they do not want University accommodation, private-sector accommodation in Scarborough is comparatively cheap and there is lots of availability close to campus. For more information, visit

What happens in the second year? Continuing students can re-apply to remain in halls, but the majority of students get together in friendship groups to rent houses or flats in Scarborough. For more detailed information about the accommodation available, please refer to page 3.



Meeting the costs Often the biggest question about university is ‘how much is all this going to cost?’ The cost of being a student can be split into two different categories:

Tuition fees The University will charge a tuition fee of £3,375 for all students who begin studying in 0. This can either be paid upfront or your son or daughter can apply for a tuition fee loan from Student Finance to cover the cost. Tuition fees for students studying for full-time foundation degree programmes may vary. For more information, visit

Living costs The other main cost for students living away from home is accommodation. Other outgoings include bills, food, travel, sports, clothes and entertainment. Course costs (such as books and materials) will vary depending on the degree but also have to be taken into consideration. Please refer to pages 3–7 for detailed information about available sources of income such as loans, grants, bursaries and scholarships.

Applying for finance We would advise that your son or daughter applies to the relevant student finance body (England, Ireland, Wales or Scotland) as soon as possible to ensure that they receive the money in time for the start of their course. Any grants, scholarships and bursaries that are awarded do not have to be repaid. Further information is included on pages 3–7. In addition, the information at is also extremely useful.

What if they haven’t applied when they start their course? You can apply up to nine months after the start of the University’s academic year.

What if they haven’t received their loan/grant by the start of their course? They can still register for their course even if they haven’t received the money – although they will need to produce official documentation from the Student Finance Company, confirming that they have applied and are awaiting payment.

Who can my son or daughter speak to if they are struggling financially? If they have any general enquiries or worries relating to money, the Advice Centre in the students’ union provides guidance and information on a range of issues. In cases of extreme hardship, financial support is available through the Access to Learning Fund – details of which can be obtained from the Student Loans and Hardship Office, which provides support and advice on financial issues. They can also assist with planning a realistic budget for the term or academic year.

Can the University help students to find part-time jobs? Many students also work part-time to supplement their income. The Job Exchange (located in the students’ union) caters specifically for students who are looking for part-time work. They deal with student-friendly employers and have a variety of positions available – from jobs on campus to part-time and holiday work in the town centre. As well as helping students financially, working part-time is a good way to develop valuable skills that will serve them well when applying for jobs after graduation.

Useful links University of Hull Advice Centre – Direct Gov - Student Finance England – The Student Loans Company –





The University environment Although the University is a higher education establishment, new students will find that the environment and expectations differ slightly to school or sixth-form college. The University is an open, public environment where each individual is treated like an adult and expected to behave accordingly.

Self discipline in studies Each individual is responsible for their studies and their commitment to them. To succeed in their chosen degree, it is important that each student is self disciplined in their studies and is able to apply himself or herself appropriately. Although lectures are not obligatory, it is advised that each student attends as many as possible to ensure they get the most out of their time here. Please note: some programmes, especially those with professional training elements, do have mandatory attendance requirements.

Self discipline in life For many students, this will be the first time that they have lived away from home and therefore the first time that there isn’t anyone at home guiding them or ‘telling them what to do’. Although this may be quite daunting for some, it is also an exciting and challenging time. By applying themselves accordingly, your son or daughter will gain invaluable ‘life experience’ – on personal, professional and academic levels.

Data protection While the University will liaise directly with your son or daughter about their studies and any support they might need, the University is also able to contact you directly if we feel that this is the necessary course of action and that you need to be informed about a particular situation.

Student support and welfare Knowing that your son or daughter has settled into university life and adapted to their new environment will give you great peace of mind. However, if any problems should arise, there is an extensive network of support services available.

Academic personal supervisor Within their department, each student is also allocated a personal supervisor who is able to offer academic or personal guidance and support. Personal supervisors are assigned once students have registered and met with their departmental staff. Additionally, the union endeavours to meet every welfare need, from sexuality issues to finding a job.



Other services available within our Student Support function include: The Advice Centre – a student version of the Citizens’ Advice Bureau The Student Loans and Hardship Office Disability Services Careers Services Job Exchange The Counselling Service Last but not least, the Study Advice Centre can help students to hone their academic skills, from revision techniques to grammar and punctuation. Our extensive network of support services ensure that during their time at the university, your son or daughter will always have somewhere to go for any guidance and advice they may need, on academic matters as well as health, disabilities, money, housing … the list is endless. For further information about our students’ union, please see pages 5–0.

Security Security on and around the campus, and the safety of our students, is taken very seriously. Scarborough is a very secure campus. The campus has 4-hour security and a dedicated team of trained professionals who are always on hand should a difficult situation arise. The whole campus is also monitored by CCTV. In addition, the University has Liaison Police Officers who work closely our student organisation HUSAC (Hull University Students Against Crime) to address crime prevention on and around campus.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for improving this publication: Thank you in advance for your time. We value your feedback.



Think Scarb 43/5.3./job 43/Lou

T 01723 362392 E

University of Hull Filey Road Scarborough YO11 3AZ

Think Scarborough 2011  

The University of Hull's Scarborough Campus student applicant guide for 2011.

Read more
Read more
Similar to
Popular now
Just for you