H G HI
! H C E T SILENT AUCTION TEXT2BID INSTRUCTIONS
TEXT HOLLAND TO 71760 SMART PHONES 1. Tap the link sent back to your phone. 2. Enter your bid number found on the back cover of this catalog. 3. Start bidding! 4. You will receive a text notification if you've been outbid. KIOSKS 1. Enter your bid number found on the back cover of this catalog. 2. Start bidding! 3. Check back to see if you've been outbid.
Sign up parties not included in the Text2Bid system. Please use the old-fashioned sign up sheets!
! L A C O
L E V O L WELCOME TO OKLAHOMA ROUTES!
n behalf of Holland Hall and the 2013 Auction Committee, thank you for attending this evening and supporting our school. Tonight we celebrate Holland Hall and Oklahoma. Oklahoma has been a state for 106 years and for 91 of those years, Holland Hall has been a part of it. Both our school and our state are rich with heritage and tradition, which greatly influences the people our children become. As we travel Oklahoma Routes together tonight, we will enjoy fabulous locally-sourced food and drinks, talented entertainers and exciting auction items. Tonight, the destination is as important as the journey. On tonight's road trip, education is the ultimate destination. Thanks for joining us. Your support is essential to a successful evening. We are so glad that you are here to support education and celebrate our state! Let's "love local" and bid, bid, bid! Sincerely,
Lesley Bumgarner Monica White Co-chair Co-chair
LIVINâ€™ ON TULSA TIME!
H C S
E L U D E SATURDAY, APRIL 27, 2013 HOLLAND HALL PRIMARY SCHOOL 6:30 p.m. — Silent Auction NEW! Text2Bid feature! Enjoy cocktails and live music on the patio and appetizers with a local flavor! 7:45 p.m. — Primary School Gym Opens 8:00 p.m. — Sign Up Party Bidding Closes 8:00 p.m. — Seated Dinner Savor a three-course menu. Open community seating. 8:15 p.m. — Silent Text2Bid Auction Closes 9:00 p.m. — Live Auction Bid on your next fantastic experience or getaway! 10:00 p.m. — Dancing and Music Dance the night away to the music of Admiral Twin.
U N ME CHEF SETH SMITH OF TASTE CATERING PRESENTS Food Truck Passed Appetizers Three Forks Ranch Angus Beef Sliders Braised Mini Three Forks Ranch Beef Tacos with Pickled Chili Slaw Truffled French Fries Honey-Sriracha Ketchup Plated Coursed Dinner First Course Iceberg Wedge Salad Candied Shallot Vinaigrette, Crumbled Danish Bleu, Organic Baby Tomatoes and Toasted Local Pecans Main Course Grilled, Marinated Airlined Breast of Chicken Smoked Tomato Cheese Grits Roasted Corn & Sweet Red Pepper Relish Cilantro-Lime Veloute Dessert Course Surprise Dessert All items are gluten free except sliders. Gluten free desser t offered by request.
Silent Auction Items
Silent Auction Items
Primary School First Grade
Sign Up Parties
Bar Patron Tables
Community Style Seating
Community Style Seating
de Check In
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS 01 Party for 100 at the Ranch Bring 100 friends and enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner, hayride, bonfire and s’mores on the beautiful Spain Ranch in Jenks, Oklahoma. Kids of all ages will enjoy jumping the evening away in a bounce house and pumpkin painting will be provided for younger children. This will truly be a fun-filled evening under the stars for many! Donors: Mike & Cindy Spain Mutually agreed upon weekend date during the 2013-2014 school year
02 Great Golf, Great Food, Good Friends! The Patriot Golf Club in Owasso is a world-class facility featuring a Robert Trent Jones, Jr. designed course. The Patriot was named “Best New Private Club Course” in Golf Week Magazine in April 2011. Your Patriot Package includes: Overnight accommodations in one of the lovely four-bedroom, four-bath cottages, a gourmet dinner for eight prepared by the Patriot chef and one round of golf for up to eight people. This is a convenient getaway that has it all! Donors: Carolyn & Robert Hughes, Annie & Stephen Brady
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS 03 Guided Fishing Trip for Three in Venice, Louisiana You don’t have to be an experienced fisherman to catch a "big one"! This package is for three anglers ready for a one-of-a-kind fishing experience in Venice, Louisiana — voted by ESPN as the Sport Fishing Capital of the United States. Venice is a year-round fishery that allows the angler to sight cast for Redfish in marsh ponds. You’ll also have the opportunity to catch trophy speckled trout and bull reds on light tackle or fish for flounder and tarpon with world-class offshore action. Enjoy two days of guided fishing, with tackle and fish cleaning included. Spend two nights kicking back, drinking beers, enjoying great food and sharing fish stories at the Venice Fishing Lodge. Donors: Chris & Jane Beckwith – Falcon Rods
04 Luxury in Santa Fe Come to New Mexico, the Land of Enchantment, to experience a relaxing four-night stay at Las Casitas, a luxurious private residence in the gated Las Campanas neighborhood of Santa Fe. This beautiful adobe home has four bedroom suites, each with its own private sitting room and bath complete with steam shower. A large living area and kitchen provide ample room for your group to gather. All rooms open onto a lush courtyard featuring a fountain and an outdoor cooking and dining area. A swimming pool and hot tub are also available for your use. Whether you wish to relax and enjoy the ambience of Las Casitas, experience alpine skiing, take in a performance of the legendary Santa Fe Opera or spend the day in the galleries of Canyon Road, you will find everything you desire at your fingertips. Donors: John & Mary Ann Bumgarner Mutually agreed upon week, 8 adults, no children please
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS 05 Customized Gourmet Dinner and Drinks for Eight This luxurious dinner party for eight people will be customized to the tastes of the winning bidders. Are you in the mood for a lavish five-course meal with fine wines? Or how about an exotic Pan Asian feast with fabulous mixed drinks or unusual beers? Or maybe you prefer Classic French or Italian. The choice is yours. Can't decide? Former D.C. caterer Monica White and entertainer extraordinaire Mendi Dunn will surprise you. Any way you go it will be an evening to remember. The dinner will be held in the home of Paul and Paula Moore on a mutually decided on weekend date. Donors: Monica & Paul White, Mendi & Jeff Dunn Value: $1,500
06 Susan Sadler One-Of-A-Kind Custom Bracelet Own a beautiful, custom designed, one-of-a-kind bracelet handcrafted for our auction by Susan Sadler. Susan is a great treasure on the local scene and has been making jewelry in Tulsa for over 32 years. She sells her jewelry all over the world and is the recipient of eight international awards for her work. She is truly innovative in her distinctive designs. Susan uses bold colors and shapes and precious and semiprecious gemstones paired with gold on Bakelite. The bracelet offered for auction is a white Bakelite bracelet with a fabulous large triangular lapis and a diamond, both encased in 18.5-carat gold. Ladies, this is truly a unique piece of art and will go with everything from denim to that little black dress. Donors: Susan Sadler, Paula Moore
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS 07 Grilling with the Coaches It will be a smokinâ€™ hot evening at your house when the coaches arrive to prepare a delicious dinner. Coaches Ostroski, Gross, Sexton and Thompson are known for their smoking and grilling skills. They will prepare a delicious dinner for 25 of your closest friends. The coaches will provide the meats and the sides; all you have to do is set the table and get ready to have some fun! To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date during the 2013-2014 school year. Donors: Coach Ostroski, Coach Gross, Coach Sexton and Coach Thompson
08 See Rodney Carrington in Sin City They say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, but you will likely still be laughing on the way home. Holland Hall dad and comedian, Rodney Carrington, is known for his unabashedly raunchy humor. Rodney consistently sells out crowds across North America. He is a multi-talented comedian, actor and singer with eight albums that have sold over three million copies. Rodney's act is a hilarious ride of stand up and original songs. This package includes a two-night stay at the MGM Grand Hotel on the strip with two tickets to the show. It also includes an opportunity to meet Rodney after the show, which is sure to be even more laughs. Enjoy all the fun and excitement Rodney and Vegas have to offer with this great package. Donor: Rodney Carrington
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS 09 Hall Brawl Luxury Tailgate Party Cheer on the Dutch in high style with a luxury tented tailgate at the 2013 Holland Hall vs. Cascia Hall football game on September 6. Everything for a fantastic tailgate is included for 24 Dutch fans. You'll be the envy of the other fans as you sit in comfort and enjoy delicious food and drinks. Everyone will get in the spirit when the Dutch cheer squad comes and performs a cheer. This package includes reserved stadium seating. What could be better to help celebrate this extraordinary rivalry than with an extraordinary tailgate? Donors: Paul & Monica White, Lesley & Chris Bumgarner Location & Date: Holland Hall, September 6, 2013
10 Pat Gordon Custom Pencil Portrait Up for bid is a custom pencil portrait of your child or loved one by renowned artist and Oklahoma native, Pat Gordon. Pat is an internationally known artist who has received countless awards and whose works hang in many museums and notable art collections. Pat is noted as "an important painter" in the New American Realism School. Pat is also known for his portrait work. Add to your art collection in a meaningful way with an original piece of art by one of the most prominent artists in Tulsa's history! Donor: Pat Gordon
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS 11 Four Nights at a Ritz Carlton in the Caribbean If you’ve been dreaming of getting away for relaxation and some sun, this package is for you. Wherever you go, Ritz Carlton will cater to your every whim, pampering you with refined elegance and impeccable service. Enjoy a four-night stay, including daily breakfast for two at your choice of these award-winning properties: The Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort, Rose Hall, Jamaica or The Ritz-Carlton San Juan, Puerto Rico or The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun, Mexico. Seasonal blackout dates apply. American Airlines – Roundtrip coach class service for two from any American Airlines destination in the 48 contiguous United States or Canada to anywhere American Airlines flies in the Caribbean or Mexico, subject to availability.
12 Taylor Swift Concert Luxury BOK Box Suite "It's a love story, baby, just say yes!" How can you say no? Eight lucky winners will attend this already soldout Taylor Swift concert on August 7, 2013 at the BOK Center in Tulsa. You will enjoy the show from a luxury BOK box suite with food and drinks included. Donors: Jim & Susannah Hocutt ‘85 Adelson Date: August 7, 2013
Photo courtesy SMG Tulsa © Big Machine Records
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS 13 Dinner with Coach Sutton & Coach Sutton! Calling all OSU and ORU basketball fans! Enjoy dinner and conversation with former Oklahoma State University Coach Eddie Sutton, and current Oral Roberts University Assistant Coach, Sean Sutton, and Seanâ€™s wife, Trena. Here is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to ask questions, talk strategy and hear what goes on behind the scenes from two renowned basketball coaches. Six guests will enjoy dinner in the private dining room at Mahogany Steakhouse and each will receive a signed basketball. Donors: Jay & Janie Sallinger, Sutton Family Date: Mutually agreed upon, not during basketball season
14 Tyler Ramsey Abstract Painting Own a one-of-a-kind abstract painting created by Holland Hall graduate and Oklahoma native, Tyler Ramsey. This painting was created especially for our auction. Tyler started his career as a TV producer on shows such as Survivor. Now he is a full time artist and philanthropist. Interestingly, he has never owned a paintbrush and creates all his works with his fingers. His work has been commissioned by the United Nations and his paintings hang in the collections of former President Bill Clinton and actor Samuel Jackson, to name a few. Tyler has also designed a line of hand painted shoes for TOMS Shoes. Donor: Tyler Ramsey â€™92
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS 15 Country Music Awards Enjoy two tickets to the 2013 Country Music Awards in Nashville and experience the biggest and best of the country music industry. Rub elbows with Oklahoma's most famous country artists like Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Toby Keith and Garth Brooks. This platinum package also includes entrance to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, roundtrip coach class airfare and three-nights stay at the Renaissance hotel. For an additional cost, you can attend the after party and hang with the stars at the Late Night Private Post Party, which includes premium cocktails, food and live entertainment. (Must be 18-years-old to attend the after party.)
16 Thunder Up in Style! These six tickets are primo, rows 10-15, on the west side of the court, under the basket on the Thunder side. They will be for a Playoff game this season or for the regular season 2013-2014. Included is limo service door to door. Enjoy an evening of great basketball in high style. Details to be announced on the night of the auction. Donor: John Shelley
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS 17 Sonoma VIP Wine Experience Get away and enjoy private VIP winery tours and tastings at Benziger Family Winery and Imagery Winery, both owned and operated by Benziger family members. Certified sustainable farming allows them to cultivate intensely flavored grapes with great respect for nature. This package includes your own personal six-hour chauffeured wine tour, picnic lunch, round-trip airfare for two and a three-night stay at the luxurious Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, with daily breakfast included. Pamper yourself and escape!
18 Puppy Love Hi! My name is Balto. I am a rare black and white parti colored, F1B Labradoodle puppy. I am nine-weeksold male. I have a low or non-shedding coat and should grow to around 60 pounds. I was not born in Oklahoma, but I have traveled all the way from West Virginia so that I can "love local", too. I come with my own crate and a personalized leash and collar by Dogma London designs. All I need to realize my ambition of being an Okie, is a family to love me. Please take me home! Donors: Mrs. P.J. O'Hornett & Dogma London
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS 19 A Dream Week at the U.S. Open Have you always dreamed of experiencing a major professional golf tournament up close and personal? This package could be your dream come true! The 2013 U.S. Open takes place at Merion Golf Club in Ardmore, Pennsylvania. You and a friend will fly from Tulsa to Philadelphia on June 10, and be provided passes for all of the practice rounds on June 10 -12, plus passes for all of the days of tournament play on June 13-16. Best of all, one of you will caddy for Bo Van Pelt (#25 in the world and Holland Hall dad) for his final practice round on June 12! Your flight home to Tulsa will be on June 17. While at the Open, your accommodations will be at the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West on the Executive Level. Your room features two queen beds, so it will work well for either a couple or a couple of golf buddies. Do not miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be on the course with the players at a major tournament! Donors: Bo Van Pelt & World Travel
20 Love Learning The smartest investment, the smartest results â€” a Holland Hall graduate. Give to the financial aid program at Holland Hall and help make a Holland Hall education accessible to qualified students who otherwise might not be able to enroll. During this portion of the auction, please tear the back cover off your auction catalog and complete the Love Learning form. We will begin the bidding at $5,000. Once all interested parties complete the form and raise their sheet at the selected level, bidding will be reduced until all parties wanting to participate have the opportunity.
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS
100. YOUR CHILD ON THE COVER OF TULSA KIDS MAGAZINE You know how cute your child is so why not show everyone? Who needs a homemade calendar when you can have your child on the cover of Tulsa Kids Magazine for one month in 2014? Here is your chance to let your child's star quality shine. Donor: Tulsa Kids Magazine Value: $2,235
101. BIPLANE TOUR OF TULSA Have you ever dreamed of flying in a vintage biplane? Would you like to view our city's landmarks from above? Here is your opportunity! Enjoy an open cockpit biplane tour over Tulsa for one person, piloted by Holland Hall dad, Russ Newman. Donor: Russ Newman Value: $350 102. PROGRESSIVE ARCHITECTURE DINNER Explore Tulsa's architectural roots with a progressive dinner. Three Tulsa homes, each from a different time period, will serve as hosts for this wonderful evening of food, friends and fun. Chef James Shrader of the Palace Café will prepare a multi-course meal in three different homes. First stop: Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in a stately Maple Ridge home built in 1918. Sip drinks on the wrap-around porch and explore the fine details of this beautiful early 20th-century
home. Stop two: Dinner in a stunning mid-century modern home in Bolewood. This home has recently been completely remodeled and updated throughout and will 'wow' you with all the details, both inside and out. Stop three: Dessert at a contemporary home in mid-town. Complete the evening and architectural tour in the home of Lesley and Chris Bumgarner. Architect and Holland Hall dad Chris Bumgarner will give you a personal tour of the home he designed. For up to eight people. Transportation included. All parties must mutually agree upon date. Donors: Leigh Ann Moss & Eric Sherburn, Jessica & Perry Farmer, Lesley & Chris Bumgarner Value: $1,200 103. THREE FORKS RANCH PRIME STEAKS Treat yourself to a great package of natural, hormone-free Prime Angus steaks. This beef has been carefully aged and then hand cut, cryovac sealed and frozen to ensure maximum freshness. Your steaks will be hand delivered to your door. You will receive a tasty assortment of 8-10 generously cut, T-bone steaks and 8-10 New York Strip Steaks. You will also receive a box of wonderful burgers already in patties and ready for your grill. The meticulous breeding and care that these select cattle receive give this beef its unparalleled quality and flavor. Beef of this quality cannot be purchased in stores. Fire up the grill along with your appetite and treat yourself to some of the best beef you have ever tasted. Donor: Three Forks Ranch Value: $400
104. JUST SAY OLÉ! Cafe Olé in Brookside is famous for its northern New Mexican cuisine and its handcrafted margaritas. Invite your friends to enjoy a dinner and margarita fiesta with a $500 gift certificate to Cafe Olé or enjoy several quiet dinners. Redeemable Monday through Thursday, please. Donors: David & Tracy Nonweiler Value: $500 105. ROMANTIC EVENING OUT: MAHOGANY AND MAYO A romantic evening could be in your future! Enjoy a delicious dinner at Mahogany Steakhouse with a gift card for $200. Afterward head downtown for an overnight stay at the historic Mayo Hotel. Why wait for Valentine's Day? Or perhaps this might come in handy when the in-laws come to visit. May be redeemed separately. Donors: Mayo Hotel, Mahogany Steak House Value: $360 106. NELDA LANE’S FAMOUS CHICKEN LASAGNA Enjoy a delicious dinner that is ready to pop into the oven! Mrs. Lane has prepared her original recipe for chicken lasagna, filled with chicken, alfredo sauce, cheese and fresh veggies. Buy this delicious lasagna tonight, and take it home to serve eight very lucky people. Frozen and includes cooking instructions. Donor: Nelda Lane Value: Beyond Compare
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS 107. COOKIES FOR THAT SPECIAL OCCASION Trying to find a special treat for your child's class? Here is the perfect answer! Longtime teacher Nelda Lane will make her famous cut out and iced sugar cookies for your child's class. They are beautiful and so yummy! This item is to be redeemed in the 2013-2014 school year. Contact Nelda Lane to make arrangements. Donor: Nelda Lane Value: Delicious 108. FIVE ALARM FIREHOUSE DINNER Want to be served a fabulous dinner by firemen at a local fire station? Firemen are known for their great culinary skills and camaraderie. Enjoy a great dinner for you and 7 guests and have fun touring the fire station. Whew, is it getting hot in here? Donors: Tulsa Fire Department Location & Date: To be determined Value: $10 per person 109. FUN AT UTICA SQUARE Spend a day enjoying all that Utica Square has to offer! Enjoy a manicure or pedicure at Marilyn Ihloff Salon (or $55 toward any other service), use a $25 gift card at Pavilion and then head to Sushi Alley and use your $50 gift certificate for lunch. Leftovers? You can carry them home in your lunch pail, provided by Snow Goose! Donors: Sushi Alley, Snow Goose, Pavilion, Ihloff Salon Value: $150
110. HAYRIDE FOR 20 Do you have a kid’s birthday coming up? Would you like to have a unique get together for your extended family? Enjoy a private bonfire and hayride for 20 at Camp Loughridge for a fun and memorable evening. This is a two-hour event. Expires December 20, 2013. No alcohol, please! Donor: Jill Probst Value: $500
LOCAL TALENT 111. SERENE & LOVELY KIM FONDER ARTWORK Own a beautiful and tranquil piece of art by Kim Fonder. Kim is a wonderful “local” artist, whose works hang in many galleries around the state and beyond. Most notably her work is exhibited at Abersons. Kim’s artist statement: Leonardo Da Vinci said, “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication”. Jack Kerouac said, “One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple”. I love texture and touch. My paintings and my furniture reflect my infatuation with these two characteristics. From the materials I select, to the way I craft each piece; these two remain my focus. Tribal Series, I-V, Turchese, mixed media on panel. Each panel measures 48"x8"x3". Donor: Kim Fonder Value: $3,125
112. MOMENTS + MEMORIES LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION & MORE Let’s be honest, life is busy. Before you know it, your children are grown and headed off to college. You deserve to have professional albums and prints to display before life gets away from you. Professional photographer and Holland Hall alumna Ann Bennett '07 will capture your family as you do activities together. This lifestyle photography session will be the most unique and meaningful photo experience you could ever imagine. This Moments + Memories package includes the following products: a 12”x12” custom-designed premium leather album of your 50 favorite photos, a large home display collection of framed prints or canvases to display on your walls and a complete digital collection of all of your images. Donor: Ann Bennett '07 Value: $5,000 113. JARROD GOLLIHARE PAINTING Jarrod Gollihare is the drummer/vocalist for Tulsa-based rock group Admiral Twin, as well as a producer, freelance writer, bear wrestler and longtime asparagus fan. He began painting 10 years ago and has since gotten much worse at it. Artwork: The Last of the Kent Pembrokes (Claude, Ethel and Vick), triptych of three 10"x40" canvases, acrylic and tempera, 2013. Donor: Jarrod Gollihare Value: $600
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS 114. JAIME GOLLIHARE PAINTING Jaime Lewis Gollihare, a native Tulsan, is a teaching assistant at Holland Hall Primary School when she’s not battling crime as her secret identity, The Claw of Justice. She began painting in 2003 and her work can now be seen hanging in local restaurants. Additionally, her mother is a huge fan. Artwork: Indian 4, 48"x36" acrylic on varnished canvas, 2013. Donor: Jaime Gollihare Value: $600 115. DANCE, DANCE, DANCE Give your little dancer nine months worth of dance lessons (one hour, once every week) at Miss Shelly's Dance Studio. It is great exercise and develops strength, coordination and mental focus. Plus, it is a whole lot of fun! Miss Shelly's offers ballet, jazz, tap and contemporary dance. Donor: Miss Shelly's Value: $500 116. AMY WHITAKER PORTRAIT Capture a loved one in a beautiful pencil drawing. Talented artist and Holland Hall parent, Amy Whitaker, will create a fantastic pencil portrait of your favorite person or pet. Drawings are 11”x14”. Donor: Amy Whitaker Value: $450 117. OKLAHOMA NATIVE WES WELKER'S SIGNED JERSEY
Pro football fans ... Wes Welker is the NFL's premier slot receiver. He has moved to the Broncos, but his signed and framed Patriots jersey is right here! Wes is sure to become a NFL Hall of Famer so grab it while you can. Donors: Megan Barron & Paul White Value: $325 118. DANNY MANNING BASKETBALL CAMP One spot is available in Danny Manning's TU Basketball Camp for a second through eighth-grade boy. The lucky child of the winning bidder will be enrolled in Danny Manning's Boys Basketball Camp at the University of Tulsa, June 3-6, 2013. In addition, he will receive a basketball signed by the entire TU team and Coach Manning, beautifully displayed in a protective box. Finally, two adult large TU basketball t-shirts are included. This package is sure to score big points with your young basketball player. Donor: University of Tulsa Value: $300 119. SIGNED OSU BASKETBALL This item is for all you Oklahoma State University basketball fans. Up for bid is a signed basketball by Coach Travis Ford and the entire 2013 season team. The ball is in a display case and makes a great collectable. Donor: Jerae & Craig Wallace Value: $200 120. GIFT CERTIFICATE TO QUILTED ME Win a $125 gift certificate toward the purchase of a custom
quilt from Quilted Me. They will quilt your favorite memories — sports, college, concerts, vacations, high school, hang outs — from t-shirts, sweatshirts, jerseys and more. If you can stick a needle through it they can make it into a quilt. Pride in craftsmanship and attention to detail help Quilted Me create the professional, heirloom quality quilts you will cherish for years to come! Perfect for graduation, birthday and Christmas gifts. Donor: Julie Green Value: $125 121. TWO TICKETS TO AIDA + PRIVATE BACK STAGE TOUR Feeling spontaneous and cultured? Then this item is for you. Go see Tulsa Opera's production of Verdi's Aida for the matinee performance for Sunday, April 28, at 2:00 p.m. This package includes two tickets plus a back stage tour at 1:30 p.m. Just call Pat Sharp on Sunday morning to confirm (918906-0015) Yes, if you are bidding on this, it is TOMORROW. This is a great way to spend an afternoon so, why not go for it? Donor: Rachael Robb Value: $250
LOCAL SERVICES 122. TWELVE MONTHLY PHYSICAL THERAPY SESSIONS WITH HELEN WASECHECK Do you have aches and pains? Experience the magic hands of expert physical therapist, Helen Wasecheck. She will provide you with a 60-minute physical
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS therapy session every month for an entire year, for a total of 12 sessions. See how great you can feel! Donor: Helen Wasecheck Value: $1,200 123. MATHNASIUM ASSESSMENT AND TUTORING (1 OF 2) The winning bidder will receive a onemonth membership at Mathnasium, including a comprehensive assessment and up to 10 tutoring sessions. Conveniently located at 81st and Yale, Mathnasium is a learning center where students go after school to boost their math skills. They serve students from second grade through pre-calculus. Warning: your student could become crazy about math! This item is only valid for a new, not a current, Mathnasium student. Donor: Vane Lucas Value: $298 124. MATHNASIUM ASSESSMENT AND TUTORING (2 OF 2) The winning bidder will receive a onemonth membership at Mathnasium, including a comprehensive assessment and up to 10 tutoring sessions. Conveniently located at 81st and Yale, Mathnasium is a learning center where students go after school to boost their math skills. They serve students from second grade through pre-calculus. Warning: your student could become crazy about math! This item is only valid for a new, not a current, Mathnasium student. Donor: Vane Lucas Value: $298
125. PURPLE GLAZE AND CUPCAKE PARTY Check your child's next birthday party off the list! Purple Glaze in Brookside will host 10 children for a creative and fun ceramics painting party. Cupcakes will be provided from Antoinette Bakery, right next door. Donors: Leslie Lake & Purple Glaze Value: $175 126. GIVE THE GIFT OF A BEAUTIFUL SMILE Get comprehensive orthodontic treatment for one child or adult provided by Dr. Robert Herman. This includes all charges associated with treatment, including one retainer. Dr. Herman's offices are conveniently located at 6565 S. Yale. Donor: Dr. Robert Herman Value: $6,500 127. $3,000 GIFT CERTIFICATE TOWARDS ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT This certificate entitles you to a $3,000 credit towards comprehensive orthodontic treatment by Henry Orthodontics! Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with braces includes the clinical examination, diagnostic digital photos and x-rays, the placement of upper and lower orthodontic appliances, one set of retainers, and any treatment visits required. (Invisalign is available, but not a treatment option with this certificate.) Typical cost of comprehensive orthodontic treatment: $4,800-$5,600. Donor: Dr. Blake Henry of Henry Orthodontics Value: $3,000
128. BOTOX BASKET Look as young as you feel and receive 40 units of Botox. Your sessions will be handled by Angie Edwards, the best cosmetic nurse injector in Tulsa! Donor: SkinLife Medical Aesthetics Value: $480 129. JUVEDERM BASKET Kiss those lines goodbye with a treatment of Juvederm by Angie Edwards, the best cosmetic nurse injector in Tulsa. Donor: SkinLife Medical Aesthetics Value: $550 130. LATISSE BASKET Want fuller eyelashes and hate mascara? Receive one bottle (a two- to four-month supply) of Latisse, to use at home. This basket also includes one Oxygen Facial by Jennifer Siddiki, medical aesthetician. Donor: SkinLife Medical Aesthetics Value: $270 131. FINANCIAL PLANNING Give yourself the gift of financial security. Financial Planning Specialist Jane Mudgett of Morgan Stanley's Wealth Management Division will assess your finances and financial goals and get you on the road to financial health. You will receive an initial meeting, a custom financial plan and a follow up meeting to track your progress. Donor: Jane Mudgett Value: $1,000
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS 132. SAKS FIFTH AVENUE MAKE UP AND SHOPPING FOR FOUR Four lucky ladies or girls will receive instruction on make up artist techniques and tricks, and will be made over. Also included are snacks, champagne (if over 21) and a $250 gift card for the winner. Each participant will receive goodie bags. This is a great item for a wedding or special event or just a fun afternoon. Donor: Saks Fifth Avenue Value: $650 133. GET FIT WITH A FRIEND One month membership for two to Lifetime Fitness. Exercise is always more fun with a partner. Donor: Lifetime Fitness Value: $360
BEYOND THE BACK DOOR 134. HUNTING WITH DAVID DOWNING Let's go hunting on a beautiful October day in 2013 on a privately managed game ranch in Nowata County. Bid to win this guided deer archery hunt or turkey hunt for two adults with David Downing. Comfortable overnight lodge accommodations and meals are provided. Must have all
necessary state licenses and tags. Donor: David Downing Value: $1,500
135. LONG WEEKEND ON THE LAKE Enjoy a long weekend at Colony Cove Condominiums at Grand Lake O' the Cherokees, located in Langley, only an hour from Tulsa. This four-bedroom, four-bath condo includes a full kitchen and outdoor grill and has everything you need for a fun weekend adventure. Appreciate great lake views with access to a dock and the community swimming pool. Jet ski and boat rentals are available at several local marinas. Available for a three-night stay July 25 through 28 or August 1 through 4, 2013. This great condo can easily accommodate two families or one big extended one. Sleeps up to 10 people. Donor: Chip and Mary Lou Doudican Value: $1,200
136. CRUISE GRAND LAKE IN STYLE WITH 30 FRIENDS Enjoy a full day aboard "Brace Yourself" a luxurious 60' Cruiser on beautiful Grand Lake. Your day will begin at Thunder Bay Marina, where you and up to 30 friends will climb aboard for a chartered boat tour of your choice with your own Captain. Tour the lake, swim the coves, or just relax
on a raft or inner tube. The boat features full facilities for cooking, lounging and swimming. The cabin and upper deck are climate controlled and there are three bedrooms and two baths. Have the perfect day at the lake, your way. Donor: Robert & Krista Herman Value: $2,500
137. BEAUTIFUL DURANGO, COLORADO! Enjoy a wonderful one-week stay in a beautiful rustic lodge-style home in Durango, Colorado. You and seven guests can enjoy skiing over Christmas or Spring Break or hiking, biking and fishing this summer! Enjoy uninterrupted views of the La Plata Mountains in this four bedroom, three and one-half bath home, only 35 miles from Mesa Verde National Park and 35 minutes from the Durango Mountain Ski Resort. Mutually agreed upon week to be used within one year from purchase. No blackout dates! Donors: Randy & Kathy Elliot Value: $2,000
138. TWO TICKETS TO A KANSAS CITY CHIEFS HOME GAME You and a friend will enjoy a home Kansas City Chiefs game this fall (2013) at Arrowhead Stadium from your seats on the 50-yard line. Included in this package is free parking and access to the exclusive
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS VIP Club Level before, during and after the game. You may choose either a game vs. the Broncos, Chargers or Texans. (2013 schedule not yet released). Donor: Chris Bumgarner Value: $550
DUTCH PERKS 139. DUTCH ZONE BASKET The lucky winner of this basket will receive the newest looks from the Dutch Zone. Outfit the whole family in Dutch apparel and show your school spirit. GO DUTCH!! (All items can be exchanged for other sizes or items of equal value). 140. EXPRESS YOURSELF ON THE HOLLAND HALL MARQUEE Want to wish your child Happy Birthday? How about a word of encouragement for your son or daughter’s sports team? You could even thank a teacher or congratulate the team on their big win. Here is your chance to use the Holland Hall marquee located at the main gate for a special announcement the whole school community will see. Announcement must be approved by Holland Hall and will be posted for one day during the 20132014 school year. 141. NAME US DRIVE Do you have a new driver? Or perhaps you would like to honor a special teacher, Dutch athletic team or graduating
senior. Bid to name the Upper School Drive in their honor for the 2013-2014 school year. (Name must be approved by Holland Hall). 142. NAME MS DRIVE The Middle School Circle Drive is the place to see and be seen for hundreds of students and parents during arrival and dismissal times. Bid for naming rights for the 2013-2014 school year to guarantee that the name of your child, a special teacher or friend is seen and read over and over again! (Name must be approved by Holland Hall). 143. NAME PS DRIVE You name it! Name the Primary School Drive after your child, your favorite college team or even your dog! The decision is yours when you win the naming rights to the Primary School Drive for the 2013-2014 school year. (Name must be approved by Holland Hall). 144. NEW ITEM! AUTHORIZED PARKING AT THE HOLLAND HALL TENNIS COURTS Are you tired of the long walk to the tennis courts? Be the winning bidder and you will be the only parent permitted to drive to and park at the courts! You will be the envy of the other parents, and your feet will thank you. For the 2014 tennis season.
145. NEW ITEM! AUTHORIZED PARKING AT THE HOLLAND HALL BASEBALL FIELD Is your child a baseball player? Wouldn't you like to avoid the long walk from the parking lot to the field? Be the winning bidder and you will drive right to the field and park…what could be better on hot or rainy day? Go ahead, spoil yourself and enjoy watching your baseball player. For the 2014 season. 146. RESERVED HARDESTY STADIUM PARKING SPOT FOR THE 2013 FOOTBALL SEASON No need to worry about finding a convenient parking spot at all of the wellattended home Dutch football games! Be the winning bidder and have a reserved parking place in the stadium parking lot all to yourself! 147. TWO RESERVED SEATS FOR ALL DUTCH HOME FOOTBALL GAMES IN 2013 You will have the best seats in the house for every Dutch football home game. Just show up, grab your amazing seats and enjoy the games! 148. TWO RESERVED SEATS AND A RESERVED PARKING SPACE FOR ALL HOME FOOTBALL GAMES IN 2013
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS This is a terrific package for the ultimate Dutch football fan. You will have great seats and great parking reserved just for you at every home game in 2013. Never worry about the crowds at home games; your seats will be waiting for you! 149. WATER BOY OR GIRL FOR THE HOLLAND HALL VS. CASCIA HALL FOOTBALL GAME Our first home game of the year will take place on September 6, 2013, and it is HH vs. Cascia! Your child can be on the sidelines with the team as he or she serves as the water kid for the varsity football team. He or she will cheer the Dutch on to victory from a front row seat! 150. FOUR RESERVED SEATS AT THE HOLLAND HALL VS. CASCIA HALL BOYS VARSITY BASKETBALL GAME You will have the best seats waiting for you at the most popular game of the season on January 28, 2014. Don't miss this opportunity to have four reserved seats, as the Dutch take on their biggest rival in what is sure to be an exciting game. 151. BE A BAT BOY OR GIRL FOR THE HH VS. CASCIA HALL VARSITY BASEBALL GAME IN 2014 Your little baseball fan will get to be the bat boy or girl at the biggest game of the season. He or she will sit with the team as they take on Cascia Hall in what is sure to
be one of the season's best games. 152. RESERVED RUSH HOUR PS PARKING Be the winning bidder and you will have your own reserved parking space in the Primary School lot during the hectic drop off and pick up hours. Don't pass up this special opportunity to have your own parking spot for these busy times. 153. NEW ITEM! RESERVED ANYTIME MIDDLE SCHOOL PARKING Be the first ever winner of a coveted Middle School parking spot! Whether dropping off kids, serving lunch in the refectory, or rushing into school for a meeting, enjoy the luxury of your reserved ANYTIME parking spot in front of the Middle School circle drive. For the 20132014 school year. 154. RESERVED ANYTIME VIP UPPER SCHOOL PARKING (1 OF 2) Your Upper School Student can avoid the long walk from the student parking lot in bad weather or even arrive just in the nick of time for announcements by parking in his or her own reserved, VIP parking space. This spot will be located conveniently close to the commons. Bid early and often; your child will be grateful! For the 2013-2014 school year.
155. RESERVED ANYTIME VIP UPPER SCHOOL PARKING (2 OF 2) Your Upper School Student can avoid the long walk from the student parking lot in bad weather or even arrive just in the nick of time for announcements by parking in his or her own reserved, VIP parking space. This spot will be located conveniently close to the commons. Bid early and often; your child will be grateful! For the 2013-2014 school year. 156. RESERVED ANYTIME PS PARKING Your Primary School parking dilemmas will be solved when you purchase this reserved ANYTIME parking space in the Primary School lot. Whether you are dropping off or picking up the kids, or attending a meeting or sharing program, you will always have a parking space reserved just for you.
DUTCH EXPERIENCES 157. DINNER WITH THE NEW HEAD OF SCHOOL AND HIS WIFE Get to know our new Head of School, J.P. Culley and his wife, Mary, while enjoying cocktails and a delicious dinner at the beautiful home of Kristin and Bob Kane. This dinner is for
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS eight people at 6:30 p.m., on a mutually agreed upon Friday, Saturday or Sunday evening between September and December 2013. Donors: Bob & Kristin Kane 158. TEA WITH THE QUEEN (OF FIRST GRADE) Sandra Brown, our beloved first grade teacher, will treat four little girls to a tea party at her house. What a lovely way for your child to spend an afternoon with three special friends and the much adored Mrs. Brown. Your child will always remember this special event! To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date in summer 2013. Donated by Sandra Brown 159. BEDTIME WITH MRS. ADAMS Make bedtime fun and memorable for your little one. Preschool teacher, Jan Adams, will come to the home of one very lucky Primary School student to read a bedtime story. She will even bring some yummy cookies and milk! Imagine being the only one at school to be tucked in by Mrs. Adams! Give your child this special experience with one of our most treasured teachers. To be scheduled for a mutually agreeable time during the 2013-2014 school year. Donated by Jan Adams 160. LUNCH WITH MR. HART Mr. Hart has held nearly every leadership position at Holland Hall. No matter how he serves our community, he
is known for his positive energy and sense of fun. Wouldn't your child love to have Mr. Hart join him or her as a special guest for lunch at school one day? He may even bring a few Swedish Fish for dessert! To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon weekday during the 2013-2014 school year. Donated by Richard Hart
your baseball or softball player to improve on hitting skills! Coach Sullivan has the knowledge and experience to help each player become a better hitter. These three lessons will be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon time during the 2013-2014 school year. Donated by Glenn Sullivan
161. FOOTBALL PACKAGE FOR TEN YOUNG FANS Ten lucky young football fans (in grades 3-6) will have the amazing opportunity to eat dinner with the Holland Hall football team, go to the team locker room, and sit with the team during the game. Each boy will even get a signed football to take home as a souvenir from this most memorable evening. Available for one home game in 2013.
164. TWO SIDELINE PASSES FOR THE 2013 HH VS. CASCIA HALL 2013 FOOTBALL GAME Grab a friend and sit on the sidelines as the Dutch take on Cascia in the season's first home game. It is sure to be a great game and the two of you will see every exciting play!
162. CHEER WITH THE VARSITY CHEERLEADERS AT A HOME FOOTBALL GAME IN 2013 Your Primary School daughter will join the Varsity Cheerleaders and be a Dutch Cheerleader at a home football game. She will even get her very own Dutch cheer uniform! Can you imagine her smile as she cheers with the high school girls? This is a little girl's dream and you can make it come true! 163. HITTING LESSONS WITH COACH SULLIVAN What a great opportunity for
165. PRIMARY SCHOOL HEAD FOR A DAY Would your child like to see how Ms. Vargo spends her busy days? Would he or she like to declare a Free Dress Day for the Primary School? If you are the winning bidder, your child will become Primary School Head for the day during the 2013-2014 school year. Donated by Jo-An Vargo 166. MIDDLE SCHOOL HEAD FOR A DAY Run the Middle School for a day, declare a Free Dress Day for the Middle School, make announcements, and have lunch with Mr. Bicknell when you are the winning bidder to become Middle School Head for a day. This item must be redeemed during the
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS 2013-2014 school year. Donated by Joel Bicknell 167. UPPER SCHOOL HEAD FOR A DAY Be Head of the Upper School for a day, and get a taste of what it's really like to be in charge. You can declare a Free Dress Day, meet with faculty, review curriculum, nab uniform offenders, or even ring the bell for morning announcements. Be the winning bidder and become Upper School Head for a day during the 2013-2014 school year. Donated by Dennis Calkins 168. HEAD OF SCHOOL FOR A DAY What is it like to run Holland Hall? You will find out when our new Head of School J.P. Culley takes you and four friends to lunch on a school day during the 2013-2014 school year! Be the winning bidder, and get to be the Big Kahuna for a day. Just don't let the power go to your head; itâ€™s just for one day. Donated by J.P. Culley 169. SIX RESERVED GRADUATION TICKETS 2013 (1 OF 2) Be the winning bidder and you will have the best seats in the house for this milestone in your child's academic career. Families of graduating seniors already receive general tickets, but extra reserved seats are a rare commodity! The winning bidder will receive six additional reserved graduation seats in the prime center section. Don't miss this opportunity to
include additional loved ones in your child's graduation ceremony. To be used for Holland Hall graduation 2013. 170. SIX RESERVED GRADUATION TICKETS 2013 (2 OF 2) Be the winning bidder and you will have the best seats in the house for this milestone in your child's academic career. Families of graduating seniors already receive general tickets, but extra reserved seats are a rare commodity! The winning bidder will receive six additional reserved graduation seats in the prime center section. Don't miss this opportunity to include additional loved ones in your child's graduation ceremony. To be used for Holland Hall graduation 2013. 171. MATT CHRISTIAN PERSONALIZED READING LIST AND BOOKS One lucky child will visit with Primary School librarian Matt Christian to discuss your childâ€™s favorite books and interests. Mr. Christian will then compile a recommended custom book list and order the books, which will all be hand delivered to your child! Donor: Matt Christian & Tobey Flint '91 Ballenger Value: $150
IMAGES OF OKLAHOMA 172. OKLAHOMA WOMAN VINTAGE POSTER Canvas reproduction of the original movie "Oklahoma Woman". Own this cheeky piece of Oklahoma history. Great to remind those men they better stay in line. Donor: Monica White Value: $175 173. BABY GEESE Dimensions: 24x20 Photographer: Sara Carter Opening Bid: $60 174. BUTLER POPPY FIELD Dimensions: 12x12 Photographer: Sara Carter Opening Bid: $20 175. GEESE WINGS Dimensions: 12x12 Photographer: Sara Carter Opening Bid: $25 176. DUCK BUTTS Dimensions: 12x8 Photographer: Sara Carter Opening Bid: $25 177. GOLDEN DRILLER Dimensions: 12x8 Photographer: Francie White Opening Bid: $25
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS 178. STATE FAIR PAVILION Dimensions: 24x16 Photographer: Sara Carter Opening Bid: $35
187. ALL EARS Dimensions: 10x9 Photographer: Francie White Opening Bid: $25
179. BALL PARK Dimensions: 24x16 Photographer: Michelle McManus Opening Bid: $35
188. LONG HORN Dimensions: 16x16 Photographer: Sara Carter Opening Bid: $45
180. TULSA STATE FAIR Dimensions: 12x12 Photographer: Sara Carter Opening Bid: $20
189. ICY BRANCH Dimensions: 12x8 Photographer: Sara Carter Opening Bid: $20
181. GILCREASE STATUE Dimensions: 20x20 Photographer: Sara Carter Opening Bid: $55
190. GUIDO THE DONKEY Dimensions: 12x8 Photographer: Francie White Opening Bid: $20
182. BUILDING FRIEZE Dimensions: 14x10 Photographer: Michelle McManus Opening Bid: $25 183. POPS Dimensions: 11x14 Photographer: Sara Carter Opening Bid: $40 184. HOOVES FLYING Dimensions: 16x20 Photographer: Sara Carter Opening Bid: $40 185. POPPY Dimensions: 12x12 Photographer: Sara Carter Opening Bid: $30 186. MOON Dimensions: 16x20 Photographer: Sara Carter Opening Bid: $50
SIGN UP PARTIES
SIGN UP PARTIES 200. WORK OUT AND MASSAGE If you don't know about Barre Class, you may be missing your best workout ever! This workout combines Ballet Barre work and Pilates, and has been sculpting the bodies of models and stars for years! This party is for eight people to take a Barre Class at Tulsa's only Barre Studio, Sculpt Tulsa, owned by Holland Hall mom Marlene Martindale. The class will be held on a Friday or Saturday. After you have completed your workout, you deserve some pampering! Head over to Awaken Spa for some yummy lunch and cocktails, as well as a one-hour Awaken Massage! There are only eight spots in this party, so sign up without delay! Cost per person: $130 Donors: Marlene Martindale at Sculpt Tulsa, Ronda Lau at Awaken Spa, Mollie Craft, Kelly Mackin and Marnie Flegler 201. CHRISTMAS SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP IN BIG D Dallas is renowned for its great shopping, so what could be better than holiday shopping in Big D with a bunch of friends? We will meet after drop off at Holland Hall on Friday, December 6, for coffee and muffins. Then we will board our chartered bus with Camille's boxed lunches. We will arrive at North Park Mall around midday (Nordstrom, anyone?) and shop until early evening. Our chartered bus will transport us and all of our purchases to the Westin Galleria Hotel, for check in. After that, our time is our own! Relax, dine or shop the Galleria Mall to your heart's content. Sleep in the next morning
or get an early start on more shopping at the Galleria. The bus will load at 1:00 p.m. and drive back to Holland Hall with an expected arrival time of 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. Check your holiday shopping off your to-do list early this year, and have fun doing it. There are 39 spots available. Rooms are double occupancy. Single occupancy rooms can be arranged for an additional fee. Cost per person: $280 Donors: Camille Rutkauskas of Camilleâ€™s Cafe & Leslie Lake 202. YOGA WITH FOOD AND WINE If you would like to take a class at Salt Yoga, Tulsa's newest yoga studio, then you are in luck. Sign up for a private one-hour yoga class for 16 people to be held at Salt Yoga in Utica Square on Saturday, May 18, at 6:30 p.m. Following the one-hour class, wine and appetizers will be provided. At Salt Yoga, as you strengthen and stretch, remember that YOU are the salt of the earth! Party will last approximately two hours. Cost per person: $30 Donor: Salt Yoga & Marnie Flegler 203. ZIP AND DINE Experience Oklahoma's first and only Zip Line Canopy Tour at Post Oak Lodge. Soar above the treetops along a network of more than 3,800 feet of cable line. Along the way, seven platform landing-bases provide a bird's eye view of the Osage Hills, the surrounding plains, and Tulsa's skyline. Highly trained, professional guides will lead you on this two-hour tour. When you come down from your zip line canopy experience,
enjoy a delicious dinner of Angus burgers and chicken breasts cooked just right with numerous gourmet toppings, side dishes, dessert, iced tea and lemonade. Beer and wine can be added for an additional cost. Number of Participants: 16 (There is no age limit, but participants must weigh at least 85 pounds.) Cost per person: $160 Donors: Tom and Stefanie Atherton 204. PRIMARY SCHOOL DODGE BALL BRAWL Calling all dads of Primary School boys! Would you like to play and have fun with your son, all while bonding and competing with other fathers and sons? This is the party for you! Sign up to compete in the Holland Hall Father and Primary School Son Dodge Brawl. We have room for 10 father/son teams, so sign up before this party is full. This fun event will be held on Sunday, May 19, from 3:005:00 p.m. in the Primary School Gym. All participants will receive t-shirts and pizza and snow cones will be provided. This event will refereed by Bo Van Pelt. Let's get ready to brawl! Cost per team: $50 Donors: Roush Family, Nunnelee Family, and Dunn family 205. MIDDLE SCHOOL FATHER SON DODGE BALL BRAWL Calling all fathers with Middle School aged sons! Are you looking for a fun activity to provide some bonding time with your boy? Look no further! On Sunday, May 19, from 3:00-5:00 p.m., the first annual MS Father and Son Dodge Brawl will take place at Holland Hall in
SIGN UP PARTIES the Primary School Gym. Lots of friendly dodge ball competition, pizza, snow cones, and t-shirts will be provided for participants. We have room for ten father/ son teams, so sign up before all spots are filled. Cost per team: $50 Donors: Roush Family, Nunnelee Family, and Dunn Family 206. WINE TASTING & APPETIZERS AT JUNIPER Juniper Restaurant and Martini Lounge in downtown Tulsa focuses on providing the freshest local products prepared simply and beautifully. Experience a wine tasting party at Juniper, where Chef and Holland Hall alumni Justin Thompson '98 will provide a variety of delicious appetizers specially paired with interesting wines. Sign up spots for 20 people. Cost per person: $40 Donor: Chef Justin Thompson '98 207. PILATES AFTER DROP OFF Are you a morning person? Would you like to finish your exercise for the day before 10:00 a.m.? This is the party for you! Balance Pilates and Wellness Studio is conveniently located at 81st and Sheridan. Drop the kids at Holland Hall and head over to enjoy a Pilates class from 8:30-9:30 a.m. on a Monday or Friday morning with friends. Seven spots available. To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon Monday or Friday. Cost per person: $25 Donors: Janice Smith at Balance Pilates Wellness Studio
208. PILATES BEFORE PICK UP Balance Pilates and Wellness Studio is located so close to Holland Hall that there is no excuse not to go and get fit on the Allegro Reformer! Sign up for a Pilates class for seven people to be held on a mutually agreed upon weekday from 1:30-2:30 p.m. You will love how you feel after this terrific work out! Sign up party for seven people. Cost per person: $25 Donated by Janice Smith at Balance Pilates and Wellness Studio 209. MOMARAZZI PHOTO WORKSHOP This party is for all of you moms who would like to take the best possible photos of your darling children, whom you follow around day and night like a mamarazzi! Holland Hall mom and professional photographer, Amy Herndon will host this workshop. Get ready for three hours of fun and learning with Amy and other moms. You will learn how to properly use your camera on the manual setting, how light affects your images, how to photograph indoors, and so much more! Learn Amy's tips and tricks about composition, and find out what your camera can really do. Bring all of your questions and your camera! All participants will also receive a $50 gift card toward a photo session with Amy Herndon Photography. Number of participants: 20. Cost per person: $150 Donor: Amy Herndon 210. BOWLING PARTY AT THE DUST BOWL The Dust Bowl Lanes and Lounge is located in the heart of Tulsa's Blue
Dome District and has a hip, retro vibe. This two-hour party for 16 bowlers will take place in the Private VIP Room, which is equipped with two lanes, a projection screen, iPod hookup and a cocktail waitress. Included in the party are shoe rentals for everyone. Sign up and enjoy the experience of bowling at the Dust Bowl, designed as a tribute to the classic bowling alleys of the 1970's! Food and beverages are not included but are available for purchase. Party must be scheduled Monday through Thursday, please. 16 sign up spots available. Cost per person: $25 Donors: Vince LoVoi and the Dust Bowl 211. SHOOTING PARTY ON ZINK RANCH This party is for 12 people, and sure as shootin', it will be lots of fun! You will be picked up in a Sprinter Minibus at Holland Hall and taken to Zink Ranch, where a representative from the Red Castle Gun Club will meet you. You will attend a gun safety orientation and shoot 22 caliber handguns on the shooting range. A delicious lunch will be provided, and you will have the opportunity to explore the museum at Zink Lodge, which contains race cars, including one that won the Indy 500! After the party, the Sprinter will return to Holland Hall. Must be 21 years or older to attend. Will take place on a weekend in Fall 2013. Cost per person: $120 Donors: Jamie and Darton Zink 212. BIG MAN-ORAMA Let's face it, there ain't much for a man to do during the dark months after the last pigskin has
SIGN UP PARTIES been thrown and before the start of March Madness. Join us for full evening of fine cigars, prime steak and select, small-batch whiskeys. We will convene in a private restaurant room on a Sunday or Monday evening in January or February. Joining us will be tobacco and spirit experts to help us better appreciate the evening's offerings. Limited to 30 participants. Sorry ladies, NO GIRLS ALLOWED! Cost per person: $175 Donors: Paul White & Scott Robinowitz 213. BACK TO SCHOOL SWIM PARTY FOR MOM Finally the kids are back in school and Mom can celebrate! You deserve a chance to relax and have some fun. Come to the Van Pelt's lovely backyard for food, fun and sun while socializing and relaxing poolside. This fun event is for 20 ladies and will be held during the second week of school on a date to be determined. Cost per person: $100 Donor: Carrie Van Pelt & Amy Herndon 214. BYRON'S PALETTE (LIKE PINOT'S PALETTE BUT BETTER!) Sign up to express your artistic flair! Noted artist and Holland Hall teacher, Byron Shen, will lead a painting class in his on-campus studio one Saturday in Fall 2013 from 10:30 a.m. -1:00 p.m.. You will be guided by Byron to create a beautiful piece of artwork, which you will bring home to proudly display. A delicious lunch will be provided for all of you hardworking artists. Don't be intimidated ... no previous art
experience is necessary. There are places for 12 artists to sign up. To be scheduled on a Saturday in Fall 2013. Cost per person: $100 Donor: Byron Shen 215. GET YOUR LUCY LIU ON Ladies, release your inner Lucy Liu and get into fighting shape. During five fun and energetic sessions, you will learn the basic techniques that will allow you to stay safe and protect yourself in all manner of threatening situations, as well as get a great work out. This is great for mothers or teenage daughters of all physical capabilities. This self-protection class is available for females 12-years-old and older. We will convene at 3 p.m. on the Holland Hall campus for a 90 minute class on each of the five Sundays in June 2013. The classes will be taught by Richard Warzynski, a Tulsa attorney with a 5th Degree Black Belt and Holland Hall father Paul White who holds a 3rd Degree Black Belt. They have decades of teaching experience between them. So sign up and have some fun while learning life saving skills. Cost per person: $150 Donors: Richard Warzynski & Paul White 216. WINE, CHEESE AND CHAUCER Dr. Michael Berglund will lead another wonderful book club event. It’s a great chance to get together with other book lovers and be lead in an interesting discussion. The book will be “Salvage the Bones”. Wine and cheese will be served along with fascinating points
of view. For up to 30 people, during the month of July 2013. Donor: Dr. Michael Berglund Value: $100
S E L U R LIVE AUCTION RULES
• • •
Each bidder is asked to use the bidder number provided at check-in. When an item or package has a minimum reserve bid stipulated by the donor, the Auction Committee reserves the right to withdraw it if the minimum bid is not reached. Spotters will be available to assist you with any bidding. Please call on them. The highest bid acknowledged by the auctioneer is the winner. Any bid disputes will be resolved by the auctioneer, whose decision is final.
SILENT AUCTION RULES • • • • • • • • • •
Silent auction excluding sign-up parties, will close at 8:15 p.m. Sign-up parties will close at 8:00 p.m. Each bidder must use a valid bid number, which will be provided at check-in. Each item is numbered to correspond to the number on the Text2Bid or sign up party bid sheet. Bidders must write their bid number and amount legibly on the sign up party bid sheet. Bid as many times as you like on each item. Bids for less than the minimum bid indicated on the sign up party bid sheet will not be accepted. Your bidder number on the Text2Bid and the sign up party bid sheet constitutes a legal contract and is an obligation to purchase the item for the amount bid. Bids placed after closing will not be accepted. In the event of a bid dispute, an auction official may complete the transactions with oral bidding. This decision will be final and binding.
Winning bidders must present paid invoice when picking up items. Items are sold on an ‘as is’ basis. Holland Hall and auction officials neither warrant, represent and shall in no event be responsible for correctness of any description, authorship, condition or authenticity. No statement contained in the program or made orally at the event or elsewhere shall be deemed to be a warranty, representation or assumption of liability for general value or tax purposes. Please note the expiration date on any gift certificate you purchase. Unless otherwise noted, the expiration is one year from the date of the auction. Contracts remain as presented. Amendments must be approved by the donor prior to the sale. Contracts can be purchased by more than one bidder but may not be subdivided between bidders. Holland Hall reserves the right to withdraw any item from the auction. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds.
BANK RULES • • • •
The bank, located in the Primary School, opens for check out at 8:00 p.m. Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted for payment. Once you have paid, your paperwork will be marked PAID, and you may pick up any items you purchased. All items are available for pickup at the end of the evening on April 16 or contact the Institutional Advancement office at Ext. 738.
S N O R T A P
THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING PATRONS
TALL GRASS - $3,000 JW & Mollie Craft Tom & Jen Sharpe Dede & Rick Siegfried
RED BUD - $750 Marc & Lynn Frazier '86 Goldberg John & Sherri Duvall Stephen & Leslie Lake Mike & Sabrina Patterson Nunnelee Paul & Britani Bowman David '78 & Tracy Nonweiler Kathleen Harris John-Kelly Warren Ty & Anne Westfield Joe & Colleen Gold Steven & Margaret Kobos
SCISSOR TAIL - $1,500 Dane & Lisa Tucker Leigh Ann Moss & Eric Sherburn Bill & Patty Lawson Roy & Kristie Grossman Stacey & Scott Robinowitz Jim & Susannah Adelson Perry & Jessica Farmer
IN KIND Jim Langdon - Tulsa People Magazine Susan Pray '85 Rainey - Yellow Dog Design Works
teachers & staff for making Holland hall a wonderful place for our students to Learn & grow! — Rick, DeDe, Meyer and CeCe Siegfried
Thank you, Craft family! — Tall Grass Patrons —
Looking forward to many, many, many, many, many years at Holland Hall!
U O Y K N
Hal Salisbury - Bluestem Printing Todd Arlan - Craters & Freighters MW Productions Jo-An Vargo Henry Finch '76 Technology Department Leslie Kelly Angie Stolper
A H T
Nancy Wasson Dwight Lunow Institutional Advancement Office Michele McManus Sara Carter Shirley Sokolosky Francie Lollar '84 White Susan Pray '85 Rainey
2013 AUCTION COMMITTEE CHAIRS Co-Chairs: Lesley Bumgarner, Monica White Patrons & Underwriting: Stacey Robinowitz, Paul White Food & Beverage: Mendi Dunn Finance & Bank: Kelly Jezek, Deana Johnson Sign Up Parties: Leslie Lake Entertainment: Amy Lollar
Layout and Display: Leigh Ann Moss, Susan Pray ’85 Rainey Digital Imagery: Francie Lollar White ’84 Rentals & Set Up: Mary Lou Gallagher ’80 Doudican, Diane Eaton Holland Hall Brand Acquisitions: Lynn Frazier ’86 Goldberg Raffle: Janie Sallinger, Christy Zahn
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR GREAT AUCTION VOLUNTEERS!
G N I N R A
E L OVE
LOVE LEARNING FORM The smartest investment, the smartest results â€” A Holland Hall graduate. Give to the financial aid program at Holland Hall and help make a Holland Hall education accessible to qualified students who otherwise might not be able to enroll. During this portion of the auction, please tear the back cover off your auction catalog and complete the Love Learning form. We will begin the bidding at $5,000. Once all interested parties complete the form and raise it at the selected level, bidding will be reduced until all parties wishing to participate have the opportunity.
YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT AT THE FOLLOWING LEVEL: $5,000 $2,500 $1,000 $500 $100 PLEASE MARK YOUR LEVEL, THEN TEAR AND RAISE THIS SHEET TO BID.
Published on Apr 11, 2013
Oklahoma Routes: Love Local! Join us for the 2013 Holland Hall Dinner and Live Auction on Saturday evening, April 27, 2013. The evening’s t...