Tea & Coffees:
BEERS Efes (330ml)
Efes Draft (500ml bottle)
Caffè Latte Espresso Filter coffee TurkishCoffee
£1.95 £1.75 £1.75 £1.60
Cappuccino Double Espresso: Floater coffee Turkish Tea:
Coke, Diet Coke, Lemonade , Fanta
Orange, Apple, Pineapple Juice
Cranberry, Mango Juice
Your choice of liqueur topped with double cream. Irish Whisky, Tia Maria, Brandy, Kahlua, Amaretto etc
Still/Sparkling NON ALCHOLIC COCKTAIL
Sml £1.70 Lrg £2.70 Gls £3.25 Pitcher £12.50
Virgin Mojito Fresh lime mashed, fresh mint, brown sugar topped with chilled soda Island Breeze Mango juice, cranberry juice topped with lemonade and apple juice Hisar Wicked Orange, pineapple, apple juices topped with grenadine Cocktail
£1.95 £2.45 £1.95 £1.10
£2.95 £3.50 £3.95 £4.95
House port Taylors Vintage Port Late Vintage Port
Agent Orange Southern Comfort, Jack Daniels, orange juice and creme de banana with a dash of Grenadine
Liqueurs All £2.95
Woo Woo Vodka, arches, cranberry juice and lime.
Amoretto Baileys Tia Maria Cointreau Kahlua Drambuie Sambuca
£2.95 £3.50 £3.75 £3.95 £6.95
House brandy Courvoisier VS Martell VSOP Remy Martin VSOP Hennessy XO
Margarita Tequila, triple sec with sweet and sour lime juice
Tropical Storm £5.95 Malibu, captain Morgan dark rum, Dissarano amaretto and Grenadine with lime, orange and pineapple juices.
Raspberry Cosmopolitan Sex in the city favourite, Cointreau, raspberry vodka, framboise, cranberry juice and sweet & sour mix.
Sex On The Beach Vodka,bacardi, arches, orange juice, pineapple juice and grenadine.
Mojito Havana club rum, sugar, syrup, fresh mint, Lime. Topped with soda and dark rum
Buttery Nipple with an Attitude: Sambuca, Baiyles, creme de cacao
Kir Royal Champagne with a dash of cream de cassis
JAGERBOMB - Jagermeister, meaning hunt master, is a German bitter liqueur. Dating from the seventh century it is made of a complex blend of 56 herbs, fruits and served with red bull
Long Island Ice Tea Tequila, triple sec, vodka, gin, fresh lime with coke.
French martini vodka, raspberry liqueur, pineapple juice
B52 - The original layered shooter with Kahlua coffee liqueur, Baileys and Cointreau.
105 ORPINGTON HIGH STREET, KENT, BR6 0LG TEL: 01689 898000 WEB: www.hisarmezebar.com OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
175ml 250ml Bottle
175ml 250ml Bottle
1. House White
£3.75 £4.85 £12.50
1. House Red
£3.75 £4.85 £12.50
Delicate with clean, elegant fruit and a crisp dry finish
Medium bodied, soft and full of berried fruit
2. Chenin blanc hazy view S/A £13.75 Fresh and aromatic aromas with crisp acidity, finishing on a long, fruity note.
2. Anfora Trio, Turkey This wine made from shriaz,Kalecik karasi, cabernet sauvignon grapes from,Guney,Denizli.It has red fruit flavors like cherry and wild strawberry, fresh,lightly....
3. Cankaya, Turkey £4.00 £5.10 £13.95 Fresh, dry, delicate with balanced fruit flavours 4. Anfora Trio, Turkey £14.50 Wine made from Chardonnay,narince,sultanina grapes grown in guney,Denizli.It has intense fruit flavours and it is an acidic, fresh round and structured wine. 5. Adobe Reserva £4.10 £5.20 £14.75 Sauvignon Blanc Biodynamic Multi tropy winner is packed full of greengage gooseberry ,stone fruit and a vibrant refreshing finish,lovely 6.Pinot Grigio Terazze Della £4.15 £5.25 £14.95 Luna Trentino From alphine slopes where the best Pinot Grigio is produced,floral and a lasting finishing 7.Les Volets Chardonnay, France £4.25 £5.45 £15.50 Very burgundion in style ,fresh, citric, delightfully rounded with delicate buttery characteristics. Classy 8. Viognier vieille capitel languedoc Gerard Bertand, France
Light, fresh, fruity and easy drinking 9. Moscato Art n Soul Series Barossa, Australia Delicate green gold, it has delighfully distinct fresh, tropical aromas.
10. Domaine Michael Girard Sancerre 2011, France £24.95 Fresh, fairly full bodied with an elegant crispness and a clean, dry finish with plenty of fruit and length 11.Chablis 1 Cru Domaine De La Motte £27.50 Vielles Vignes Tastevinage 2009, France Textbook Chablis ,stylish ,citrus on the nose and palate, savoury with lots of depth and a touch of butter on the finish. 12. Gavi di Gavi La Meirana, Broglia, £28.50 Piedmont 2009, Italy Great texture and precision, with distinctive greengage and almond notes on the palate. Fresh and dry, this is particularly characterful Gavi. 13.Puligny Montrachet Pierre Bouree 2009, France £47.50 From one of the most famous Burgundy village, a classic, opulent buttery fruit tempered by elegant soft nutty fullness. Lovely ROSES WINES
175ml 250ml Bottle
House Rosé £3.95 £5.15 £13.50 A delicate rosé with lifted aromas of spring flowers and Strawberries, red berry fruit on the palate and a soft finish. Pinot Grigio Blush £4.25 £5.50 £15.90 The appealing pale blush colour is obtained from the skins of the pinot grigio grapes which are pink in colour fresh fruity Rose Gris Blanc, France £17.50 unique clear crystalline colour with a high fruity, fresh and crisp style. The finish is very flavorful and gives this wine a easy drinking style.
3. Emilliana Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon, France
£3.95 £5.05 £13.95
Well structured, full of black fruit. deep with a touch of herbs on the plate and mellow finish 4. Merlot Reserva Carmen, Chile £4.05 £5.15 Expressive notes of fruitcake and red fruits with caramel notes and walnuts well integrated with sweet spices and clove. Juicy with good body and fruit weight giving depth and lovely length 5. Yakut, Turkey
175ml Bottle Prosecco, Italy £5.75 £21.95 Aromas of spring flowers and stone fruit, a delicate citrus quality on the palate, fine bubbles and a clean, dry finish Prosecco Rosé, Italy £5.95 £22.50 A charming pastel pink colour, aromas of red fruit and pears, a refreshing red cherry palate are lifted by a delicate sparkle. House Champagne, France Aromas of butter and almond, this is rich and crispy champagne
House Rose Champagne, France £7.95 £32.95 Rich, fruity champagne with notes of vanilla and peaches. Elegant and well-balanced
£4.10 £5.25 £14.75
Ruby red with cherry and strawberry aromas 6.Chianti Bonacchi Reserva , Tuscany Dry and velvety with an intense bouquet and a supple, lingering finish.
CHAMPAGNES AND SPARKLING WINES
7. Soldiers Block Shiraz McLaren Vale, £4.25 £5.50 £15.75 Australia Star of the last wine fair, big and gusty, full of berries, a hint of liquorice and spice, a real aussie 8. Nieto Malbec Reserve, Argentina Full flavoured with plenty of sweet bramley fruit, a lot of depth ,enhanced by a touch of oak ageing with a stylish finish
9.Vega Del Rajo Reserva, Spain Traditional style Rioja, warm, rich, creamy with a touch of vanilla on the palate and a warm, soft finish
10.Les Coteaux,Schisteux Seguret “Cote De Rhone Villages”, France Whow,beautifully scented, joyfull, smokey minerality, pepper and spice, full of black fruit flavours, Highly recommend
Moët et Chandon Brut Imperial, France Beautifully pure, elegant wine, with a refreshing lemony aroma and a delicate mousse. Dry and with plenty of substance.
Laurent-Perrier Rosé, France In its distinguished bottle, it is reputed to be best of all “pinkies”
Dom Perignon The most perfect champagne named after the prior who invented our favourite bubbly
DESSERT WINE Muscat de Beaumes de Venise
125ml 1/2bottle £6.50 £18.95
Delas, France Floral and citrusy on the palate, with delicate flavours balancing the sweetness and leaving a refreshing aftertaste
£22.95 11.Chateu Fleurus St Emilion 2010, France Aromas of plum ,cherries and sweet spice, with squashy ripe fruit, balanced with firm tannins. Classic St Emilion 12. Amarone Della Valpolicello DOC 2008, Italy Blend of corvine,rondinella,molinara and negrara. Round smoky and solid.this wine has a ripe black cherry and plum flavours.
13.Chateauneuf du Pape, France A distinguished wood-matured wine with a smoky bouquet, lovely fruit and black liquorice flavours and well integrated tannins
Premier spirits: Single £2.30 Double £4.10 Vodka, Gin, Bacardi, Malibu, Arches, Martini, Pimms, Campari, Cinzano, Tia Maria Deluxe sprits: Single £2.70 Double £4.70 Jack Daniels, Brandy, Whiskey, Teachers, Bells, Jameson’s, Southern Comfort, Havana Club, Captain Morgan, Courvoisier, martell. Mixers:
14.Chateau D Angludet, Margaux 2004, Bordeaux, £69.95 France Dense red colour, ripe cassis fruit on the nose with added floral finesse and complexity from evolution in the bottle.
Raki - Given the spirit the Turkish nickname aslan sütü, the “lion’s milk.” Traditionally, raki is drunk ice cold, mixed in equal amounts with water, to accompany. Glass of Raki
Bottle Raki 35 Cl