IN THIS SECTION
38 On The Job
JOBS/CAREERS Bringing job seekers and companies together Looking for work? Trying to hire people? Use Hippo’s Jobs/Careers section. ► TWO WAYS TO USE HIPPO’S JOBS/CAREERS PAGES: 1. SEND IN A JOB LISTING
This week, meet Laura Elliott, airbrush tanning artist at Be Day Spa in Manchester.
Hippo’s weekly job listings are a great way to get info about your opening in front of our audience of 205,000 people in southern N.H. They’re textonly, maximum 35 words—and best of all, they’re FREE. :) See this week’s Job Listings page for details on how to submit your info for publication.
OL X SCHO ITION TA tra FREE TUoved. Earn ex urse. IRS apprafter taking convenient income schedules, co Flexible . locations now! 5 Registers star t 9/14/1 Course 6-871-1040 86 1e ll ic Ca Tax Serv Liberty rtytax.com www.libe R Ice AIRY BA BUZA D New Gourmet Exciting
2. RUN A KICK-ASS DISPLAY AD
Work for a Great Com Having a job fair or open house? Not getting quality pany! • Sign-o n bonus! candidates from look-alike online job postings? Dis- • • Attend our job fa ir! Ping-pon g • Bring yo in break room! play ads can drive attendance at recruiting events, ur pet to work! • We pay cash! and grab the attention of great people—even those GRE COMPA AT who aren’t actively looking, but would NY, IN C. consider a good opportunity if they come across it.
For more about how to use Hippo to recruit great employees in New Hampshire, call Jeff Rapsis at (603) 236-9237.
Full Time - morning laundry sorters
E&R Laundry and Dry Cleaners has Full-Time openings for early morning Laundry Sorters. These associates check-in, mark, inspect, sort and pre-treat all incoming laundry into the facility.
These positions are Monday through Friday only. (No Weekends) The start time for this position is 4:00am Successful candidates should possess the following characteristics: • Must be an early morning person. • Detail oriented • Must be self-motivated • Team Player • Basic computer skills • Excellent attendance record • Capable of lifting and maneuvering up to 40 pounds • Capable of reading English • Positive outlook More often than not, these positions are repetitive in nature and require constant focus by the associate, as attention to detail is a must. E&R offers a very competitive benefits package including: Incentive Pay, Health, Dental, Eye Insurance, 401K Retirement Program, Profit Sharing, & Paid holidays.
Looking to move to a company that’s as solid and dependable as you are? Then consider joining A.J LeBlanc Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing. Our employees receive a full benefits package, which includes health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401k with match, performance based incentives, paid vacation, and competitive wages. Don’t accept another HVAC or plumbing job. Instead, gain a long-lasting career with A.J LeBlanc. Make the most of your true potential and come work for New Hampshire’s best HVAC Contractor. 45 South River Road, Bedford www.leblanchvac.com Equal Opportunity Employer
• HVAC Maintenance Technician: 3 years’ HVAC job experience is required. Valid NH gas fitters license is required. • HVAC Service Technician: 5 years’ HVAC job experience is required. Valid NH gas fitters license is required. • HVAC Installation Technician: 5 years’ HVAC job experience is required. Valid NH gas fitters license is required. • Master Plumber or Journeyman Plumber: NH master or journeyman level plumbing licensing is required. Residential experience is preferred.
Apply online today!
E-mail us at email@example.com or call 603-623-0412.
Three easy ways to apply: • Online www.eandrcleaners.com • In Person: 80 Ross Avenue, Manchester, NH • firstname.lastname@example.org 106227
39 JOB LISTINGS
THIS WEEK IN JOBS / CAREERS
Looking for work? Need employees? Check out Hippo’s free job postings, available for a limited time only.
This week’s Hippo has a wide range of opportunities for you to explore:
N.H. JOB FACTS:
• Summit Packaging, a leading manufacturer in Manchester, is holding a job fair on Wednesday, April 13 from 1 to 4 p.m. at its facility off Brown Ave. Come learn about many available openings! (Page 36)
Local unemployment rates: • Concord.....................2.9% • Dover......................... 2.9% • Laconia..................... 3.2% • Manchester...............3.5% • Nashua......................4.1% • Portsmouth...............2.4% • Rochester..................3.2% • Statewide.................. 3.6%
• A.J. LeBlanc Heating, Plumbing, and Air Conditioning has openings for Maintenance Techs, Service Techs, HVAC Installation Techs, and other positions as well. (Page 37) • E & R Cleaners is looking for people to work in their Manchester facility for an early morning shift that starts at 4 a.m. It’s a great chance to join this family-
owned and growing local business. (Page 37) • The Bedford School District, ranked as one of the best in the nation, has immediate openings in several areas, and is also recruiting professional staff for the 2016-17 school year. (Page 38) • Shaw’s Supermarkets is staffing up at its many
stores throughout New Hampshire. They’re focusing on store management right now, so if you’re serious about your supermarket career, it’s an opportunity worth checking out. (Page 39) • And you’ll see plenty of job openings in our free line ads. (Page 38)
• And a reminder to all recruiters: Hippo is continuing a special pricing offer for all Jobs / Careers display ads. With an audience of 285,000 people, Hippo can help supercharge your applicant pool by connecting you with new candidates in a tight hiring market. For more information, call Jeff Rapsis at (603) 236-9237.
Source: N.H. Department of Employment Security statistics for August 2015.
HIPPO | APRIL 7 - 13, 2016 | PAGE 37