Page 1

Entrada Libre. Horario de 8:00 a 24:00


El Parque de Maria Luisa, fueron parte de los jardines del Palacio de San Telmo, fueron donados en 1893 por la infanta Mar铆a Luisa Fernanda de Borb贸n (Duquesa de Orleans) a la ciudad.

Fue renovada por el ingeniero franc茅s JeanClaude Nicolas Forestier, quien le dio un toque romanticoVenne abri贸 el 18 de abril de 1914.


Disfruta de una gran variedad de plantas y una gran variedad de animales incluyendo cisnes y gansos usignoli.

Sus fuentes dan un toque de arabescos donde podrรก disfrutar de numerosos azulejeados y comerciantes que describe las obras de la literatura y otras artes donde puede descansar tranquilamente.


Free Admission Hours from 8:00 to 24:00


The Maria Luisa Park, was donated

to the city by Infanta MarĂ­a Luisa in 1893. The terrain was part of the private garden of Palacio de San Telmo. The large green area was landscaped by Jean-Claude Forestier for the 1929 Ibero-American Exposition.

It was renovated by the French engineer Jean-Claude Nicolas Forestier, who gave him a romantic touch It was opened on April 18, 1914.


Luxuriant vegetation, intimate arbors and a great variety of animals,(such as swans and geese) make it a very pleasant place to walk.

Moreover, you can admire beautiful Arabesque fountains with their numerous azulejos and many statues describing literary works.


TRABAJO DE: Asia Castelluccio Carlotta Corsi MariaLuisa Cortez Scuola media statale G. da sangallo (Roma,Italia)

parque Mª Luisa  

parque Mª Luisa From Seville

parque Mª Luisa  

parque Mª Luisa From Seville

Advertisement