Page 24

@Helen205

www.cvelenamartin.com

elenamartin205@gmail.com

-

Surveys of consumer expectations was carried out during every quarter of 2009 and to a total of 1.400 people, belonging to 60% of them in the capital and the remaining 40% to the province of Segovia.

-

Fourteen questions were formulated every quarter of year in order to know the level of consumer confidence Segovia on the progress of the economy, both general and domestic, and their assessment of family savings and price developments.

-

Five questions were formulated every quarter of year in order to know the level of consumer awareness about the issues Segovia and institutions of the European Union and the Spanish Government's work, both for its EU presidency as the impact of this mandate in our country. Market socio-economic research Information and Data analysis to develop reports and insights

PORTFOLIO ELENA MARTIN  
PORTFOLIO ELENA MARTIN  

PORTFOLIO ELENA MARTIN - Marketing, Advertising and Communications

Advertisement