Issuu on Google+

We are especially desirous of having only the very best men in this School of Commerce as

members of this fraternity.

Howard M. Jefferson, Founder 1904

RECRUITMENT EVENTS 9/7 WEDNESDAY 7PM INFO SESSION PH 100 9/8 THURSDAY 7:30PM MARKETING FTW UC CONNAN 9/9 FRIDAY 6PM INTERNSHIP PANEL UC CONNAN 9/10 SATURDAY 4PM BBQ + SPORTS DONNER DITCH

AKΨ PROFESSIONAL CO-ED BUSINESS FRATERNITY

9/11 SUNDAY 5PM REMEMBER THIS DAY UC DOWD 9/12 MONDAY 5PM MARKET TALKS UC WRIGHT 9/13 TUESDAY 7PM LEADERSHIP PANEL UC RANGOS 3 9/14 WEDNESDAY 5PM BROWNIES! UC BLACK CHAIRS 9/15 THURSDAY 7PM WORK THE ROOM UC WRIGHT 9/16 FRIDAY 6PM BOWLING UC BLACK CHAIRS 9/17 SATURDAY 11AM COMMUNITY CLEANUP UC BLACK CHAIRS 9/18 SUNDAY 6PM INVITE ONLY

SPONSORED BY

CMUAKPSI.ORG/RUSH


WE ACHIEVE.

60% NON-BUSINESS MAJORS

1

ST PLACE

BLITZ BOOTH WINNER ‘11

as the premier developer of principled business leaders. Our rich tradition of success is evidenced by our well-known alumni, including former Presidents Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan, Forbes Magazine Editorin-Chief Malcolm Forbes Jr., and Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton among many other notable names.

BROTHERS WORLDWIDE

23

WITH FORTUNE 500 INTERNSHIPS SUMMER ‘11

8

RAs

66 BROTHERS

3.45 AVERAGE GPA

Dear Future Business Leader, Alpha Kappa Psi has long been recognized

200,000

81%

WE LEAD.

SERVICE EVENTS IN ‘11

14 DOUBLE MAJORS

Our chapter is proud to call some of the most accomplished leaders on campus its own, including presidents of business clubs and honor societies, chairs of major campuswide events, and organizers of important community service initiatives. When our brothers graduate, they join a worldwide alumni network boasting over a century of history and 200,000 members. Like the city, our brotherhood is full of possibilities and culture. With only 40% of brothers studying Business Administration, the remaining 60% also give Alpha Kappa Psi its rich pool of talent and personalities. Find your niche. Rule the city. Sincerely,

AMANDA DAVENPORT

President ‘10 Undergraduate Consulting Club

LIZ LORENZI

Co-Chair ‘11 Dance Marathon

Brian Groudan Vice President of Membership bgroudan@cmu.edu

CASEY PIPER

Buggy Pusher ‘11 Record-breaker

KIM CHAN

Co-Chair ‘10 Business Opportunities Conference

BIN YANG

President ‘10 Delta Tau Delta

SCARLETT SU

CHRIS JO

President ‘10 Asian Students Association

President ‘10 Students in Free Enterprise

YINGLU YAO

President ‘11 Actuarial Club

JESSICA DALUZ

Asst. Director ‘11 CMU Undergraduate Admissions

DENIZ KALAYCIOGLU

President ‘11 Modern Languages Student Advisory Council

DARIA WONG

Co-Chair ‘11 Technical Opportunities Conference

SURAJ BAXI

President ‘10 Mayur SASA

SEAN KIM

Head TA ‘11 Principles of Economics

STEPH SCHNEIDER

President ‘11 Undergraduate Marketing Organization

MATT GLANTZ

Andrew Carnegie Scholar ‘10


Alpha Kappa Psi Rush Pamphlet